Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2021 at 7:41 AM
Default Uploader Suggestion
Posting here as I don't have discord, Might I make the suggestion for a replace file option for both images and files as there doesn't seem to be one, I've had to restart several times as I often mess up my file saves the first go around and deleting them and starting over is a pain
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 13th May 2021 at 12:12 PM
Replacing images is easy - just delete them and re-upload into the slot.   Replacing files is harder because the wizard uses the files to determine placement, game, etc.  What you could do is to simply upload the new file as the *second* file, then delete the first, then save and reload, which should then make the replacement one the first, and solve the issue.  It's not a perfect workaround, but it should work fine.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2021 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Replacing images is easy - just delete them and re-upload into the slot.   Replacing files is harder because the wizard uses the files to determine placement, game, etc.  What you could do is to simply upload the new file as the *second* file, then delete the first, then save and reload, which should then make the replacement one the first, and solve the issue.  It's not a perfect workaround, but it should work fine.

That's fine I only suggested it as the file suggestion doesn't work, that was the first thing I tried and if the files have different CC included it doesn't change from what's included in the first.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 13th May 2021 at 12:47 PM
I'll have to look into the cc included issue, although it's kind of an edge case.  Vue is very finicky when it comes to updating (I've gained so many grey hairs because of it!) and can even crash the browser easily, so I can look into the exact workflow at some point soon and see if I can't help out in this case. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.