Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Hacks << UPDATED 09/25/2007 <<

by monique Posted 1st Feb 2006 at 4:53 AM - Updated 25th Sep 2007 at 3:43 PM by monique

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#76 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 10:52 PM
Yeah
Good update
Ive noticed my sims got stuck in a piano chair.
It seemed that Seasons mod was not working - sims run playing in every free minute.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 12:40 AM
Can you make the MQ_No_Autonomous_Play_Water_Balloon_Fight for Bon Voyage, please?
You're great!
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#78 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 12:24 PM
Thank you. I've been looking for these particular mods to stop my sims from autonomously asking other sims to play catch, kickybag and waterballoon fights outside in the .. winter..

I'm hoping these will work with BV..
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 3:42 PM Last edited by rich1lenore : 18th Mar 2008 at 5:00 PM.
Anyone trying these with Free Time? I had no animals coming and I've narrowed down a group of these hacks and some from MATY as possible problems....continuing to test, and I notice these are now unsupported. Monique, love your work, please come back!
Instructor
#80 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 6:46 AM
I second that. Please come back and update for FT. I love your hacks. It takes a lot of annoyances out of the game.
Scholar
#81 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 3:04 PM
I downloaded 'no autonomous kicky bag' and it's working - I've had no problems so far. I have all EP's and Sp's. If there's a hack you absolutely can't live without, I suggest you try it out.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Field Researcher
#82 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 9:41 PM
No_Autonomous_Play_Music_Max_Creativity_Auto_Stop_BV_v1.1 is a .bak file instead of a package file. Is this the correct version? Can I just rename it to .package or did you upload the wrong file?

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Test Subject
#83 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 9:48 AM
Thank you very much for this collection!
But I still have a wish you can maybe come true. I want my sims to NOT AUTONOMOUSLY DO SKIPPING/ SKIP ROPE.
That's really annoying...
Test Subject
#84 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 7:03 PM
Hey ive download some of your other hacks but I was wondering if you can make one that keeps from doing the Toss Football? thanks in advance :D
Test Subject
#85 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 7:15 AM
Thank you , these mods really help my OCD while playing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 1:52 AM
please make a no automous make bed one pweeeeeese!!!! i can just simply not make my sims neat but then they get a very bad posture. plz?
Forum Resident
#87 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 7:05 PM
Anyone know if MQ_No_Autonomous_Play_Juggle_Cups works with FreeTime? I'm guessing that it might, but it'd be nice to have some more definite info.
Forum Resident
#88 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 8:01 PM
MQ_No_Autonomous_Play_Music_Max_Creativity_Auto_Stop_BV_v1.1.zip

you zipped up a .bak file and not a .package file
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#89 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 4:48 AM
This is a very old thread, and I don't think Monique is in the community anymore.

Try changing the filename from .bak to .package. and see if the mod behaves as you want it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 4:48 PM
Very nice, but is it possible you could add a no-dance-without-command to the list? It annoys me like nothing else. Especially when the sim is Hannibal Lecter and he's doing the smuttle to classical music.
Page 4 of 4