Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
While trying to combat the blue-eyed bug I figured contacts were probably the most suitable answer, and Flajko's amazing PURE EYES for TS3 are pretty much the same size as TSM irises and look awesome and so natural, like the TSM eyes are.
The contacts don't prevent the TSM sims from looking expressive, I've checked, since this is what worried me most.

I've been given permission from Flajko to upload the TSM converted eyes here so everyone can use them. Thank you so much to Flajko, it's much appreciated

The great thing about the contacts, aside from no more blue-eyed bug on your heroes, is that NPC's can be called to any wardrobe to fix the bug too, so no more hoping that Edit in CAS changes will make a color change stick, also there was always the chance that any Edit in CAS change would still revert to the blue-eyed bug at some point, but with these contacts you can take your sim to the wardrobe any time you like without worrying about being struck down by the bug :P

The other great thing about these contacts is that there are 4 colorable channels, you can change the color round the pupil, the iris, put a ring round the outside of the iris and change the whites of the eye too.

I've put these under makeup/blusher for both male and female. I figured blusher would be the least missed, as you can alter blush for females with the facial detail slider in CAS anyway. This means you'll need to be patched up to the last TSM patch if you're running just the base game, which is when the make-up was released, or have the P&N EP installed for these to show up.

1) TSM original eye for comparison, the other 5 shots of this girl are to show some colors on Flajko's contacts. All taken in CAS.

2) First pic is original eye, the other 2 are Flajko's. All shots taken in game.

3) Flajko's contacts on the guys...very pretty :lovestruc

4) A couple of random shots to show some effects you can get with the color channels.

These eyes really are amazing, and just perfect for TSM. I can't thank Flajko enough for allowing me to upload these here. Hopefully this will be the end of the blue-eyed bug in my game, and in your game too, should you download them

You can find Flajko's original TS3 Pure Eyes by following this link http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=417843

I know this thread is really dead but ill try. Would it be possible to get these in the eyeshadow category instead of blush?? Ive been looking everywhere for contacts that arn't in the blush section but i cant find any)):
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 1:11 PM
Try these.
These are the eyes from this thread in the eyeshadow section instead of blush.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Flajko_PureEyesSmallTSMCompat.rar (221.0 KB, 92 downloads)
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 6:41 PM
Try these.

Thankyou SO much omg, i have custom eyelashes in the blush section but ive been getting the blue eye bug lately and this is an actual life saver!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 4:56 AM
How do I add?
While trying to combat the blue-eyed bug I figured contacts were probably the most suitable answer, and Flajko's amazing PURE EYES for TS3 are pretty much the same size as TSM irises and look awesome and so natural, like the TSM eyes are.
The contacts don't prevent the TSM sims from looking expressive, I've checked, since this is what worried me most.

I've been given permission from Flajko to upload the TSM converted eyes here so everyone can use them. Thank you so much to Flajko, it's much appreciated

The great thing about the contacts, aside from no more blue-eyed bug on your heroes, is that NPC's can be called to any wardrobe to fix the bug too, so no more hoping that Edit in CAS changes will make a color change stick, also there was always the chance that any Edit in CAS change would still revert to the blue-eyed bug at some point, but with these contacts you can take your sim to the wardrobe any time you like without worrying about being struck down by the bug :P

The other great thing about these contacts is that there are 4 colorable channels, you can change the color round the pupil, the iris, put a ring round the outside of the iris and change the whites of the eye too.

I've put these under makeup/blusher for both male and female. I figured blusher would be the least missed, as you can alter blush for females with the facial detail slider in CAS anyway. This means you'll need to be patched up to the last TSM patch if you're running just the base game, which is when the make-up was released, or have the P&N EP installed for these to show up.

1) TSM original eye for comparison, the other 5 shots of this girl are to show some colors on Flajko's contacts. All taken in CAS.

2) First pic is original eye, the other 2 are Flajko's. All shots taken in game.

3) Flajko's contacts on the guys...very pretty :lovestruc

4) A couple of random shots to show some effects you can get with the color channels.

These eyes really are amazing, and just perfect for TSM. I can't thank Flajko enough for allowing me to upload these here. Hopefully this will be the end of the blue-eyed bug in my game, and in your game too, should you download them

You can find Flajko's original TS3 Pure Eyes by following this link http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=417843

I have the blue eye curse but I never noticed it until I saw recently (just downloaded thr game again off Origin) that as soon as I completed the sim, their eye colour changed right as I exited! And even saving the sim, their eyes would convert to blue in the save area too. I know some people didn't have luck with the Edit in CAS mods so I wanted to try this one first.

But... I am new to adding mods and don't know how to! I downloaded the package, but how do I add it in the files? Where do I add it to, and is there anything I need to modify? Where are the instructions if they doenload with the file? Any detailed instructions could help before I try this ????
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeandraAlexisN
I have the blue eye curse but I never noticed it until I saw recently (just downloaded thr game again off Origin) that as soon as I completed the sim, their eye colour changed right as I exited! And even saving the sim, their eyes would convert to blue in the save area too. I know some people didn't have luck with the Edit in CAS mods so I wanted to try this one first.

But... I am new to adding mods and don't know how to! I downloaded the package, but how do I add it in the files? Where do I add it to, and is there anything I need to modify? Where are the instructions if they doenload with the file? Any detailed instructions could help before I try this ????

Navigate to here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims Medieval\Mods\Packages
Open the downloaded file, drag the package out of it in to the Packages folder.

I honestly don't recall if you need to add anything yourself, like if the Mods and packages folders are there by default or not. Or if you need to add or modify the resource.cfg.
Try installing it with the instructions above and see if it shows up, then you can let me know if you need any more help.
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Mar 2022 at 10:02 PM
Try these.

I'm not sure if you're still active but, if you are I recently finally put some mods and the only cc I have in my game are these eyes. However, for whatever reason I don't see them anywhere in cas. I'm trying to fix my monarchs cursed blue eyes, and when planning her outfit these eyes don't show up unfortunately. If you could help with this in any way it'd be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 9th Mar 2022 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UnmeiUCray
I'm not sure if you're still active but, if you are I recently finally put some mods and the only cc I have in my game are these eyes. However, for whatever reason I don't see them anywhere in cas. I'm trying to fix my monarchs cursed blue eyes, and when planning her outfit these eyes don't show up unfortunately. If you could help with this in any way it'd be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

The thumb nail isn't very distinct
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 9th Mar 2022 at 9:49 AM
I chose these ones because they're roughly the same size as the TSM ones. I don't like the overly large ones either, and since I think the original game eyes are perfect, I wanted something that wouldn't alter them too much.
The only thing I've noticed with these is the whole eye goes darker when the sim is standing in shadows.
Yes they'll fix the blue eyed bug it was the reason I got permission to upload the conversion.
I uploaded another set of eyes that were made by Shady (also with permission), they're around the same size as the TSM ones too, and since they only alter the iris, and not the eye white, the darkening doesn't occur on them..... but they seem to have disappeared off the forum. (That guard thread I mentioned to you in PM seems to have gone as well.)

Just going to upload the Shady eye conversion here. It used to have its own thread but it disappeared. I obtained permission at the time I made these for this conversion as well.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Shady_PureEyes-ContactsConversionForTSM.zip (139.4 KB, 26 downloads)
Page 2 of 2