Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lasagne Custom food (Updated 1.6.2021)

by icemunmun Posted 20th May 2017 at 6:37 PM - Updated 1st Jun 2021 at 7:15 PM by icemunmun : Updated for pets patch

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 3:53 PM
Hi Icemunmun!
I wanted to know if the mtsfoodgroup foods and drinks will be updated? I do have the most recent update, but even after uninstalling and reinstalling them four times, MC Controller is still reading them as an error. I ran it by Deaderpool, and he confirmed that it was the foods. I'm really bummed that I had to remove them all from my game.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#27 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 4:26 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 21st Jun 2017 at 9:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by oldenBuffy
Hi Icemunmun!
I wanted to know if the mtsfoodgroup foods and drinks will be updated? I do have the most recent update, but even after uninstalling and reinstalling them four times, MC Controller is still reading them as an error. I ran it by Deaderpool, and he confirmed that it was the foods. I'm really bummed that I had to remove them all from my game.

@oldenBuffy
Can you please test a game with ONLY the food and drink interaction mods and post the last exception in the main mod post. Without the last exception with only the food interactions, I cannot do anything as I am not getting any error.

If you are talking about the error occurring with toddler food intake with pistachio recipes...download the latest update.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 11:01 PM
Okay, sorry it took me so long I was out. I hope I did this correctly. lol
Attached files:
File Type: rar  lastException.rar (1.2 KB, 56 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 11:06 PM
Okay, I literally had a "blonde" moment, and just seen that you have updated your files. I am downloading and installing now. Then I will run my game and see if I'm still getting any errors.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#30 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 9:52 AM
Okay, sorry it took me so long I was out. I hope I did this correctly. lol

I looked at your error log...it seems all your scripts are giving errors including mc_injections ( which is for MCC ) and even EA game scripts. You most likely have some outdated script or non-script xml mod in your mods folder. Can you check a test game only with the food and drink interactions ?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 4:42 PM
I sure can! Give me like an hour or so because I need to head out and run some errands.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 4:13 PM
Sorry it took me so long but I was doing so more testing. You got me thinking about the other items that you said you saw in my log that was tossing errors. So I took them all out, added them back in one by one. I think I have finally found the culprit. It's so strange that because of that mod it was causing MCC to read the MTS food files as bad.

Thank you for all of your help!!!! I greatly appreciate it!!!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#33 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 12:02 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 24th Jun 2017 at 2:46 PM.
Sorry it took me so long but I was doing so more testing. You got me thinking about the other items that you said you saw in my log that was tossing errors. So I took them all out, added them back in one by one. I think I have finally found the culprit. It's so strange that because of that mod it was causing MCC to read the MTS food files as bad.

Thank you for all of your help!!!! I greatly appreciate it!!!

Its good that you figured out the culprit ! I don't know why this is occurring because a little while back I was about ready to throw in the towel and discontinue the food and drink mod because of the false error reports
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 5:03 AM
my game wont start with these installed...shame
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#35 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaschema
my game wont start with these installed...shame

1. Is your game upto date ?
2. Is only this food giving you trouble ?
3. Do you have the latest updates of the food and the linked Food Interaction mod ?
4. Can you check with only with this food + Food interaction mod and no other mod in a test game ? (As I am unable to reproduce the errors)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 5:00 PM
thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 5:04 PM
Thanks for this and all other custom food! :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#38 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 1:29 AM
Thank you so much for this! Lasagna is a favorite of mine and I'm so happy my sims can now make it too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 8:54 AM
I sense a Garfield-reference <3
Test Subject
#40 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 6:52 PM
Thank you for this! However, for some reason I don't see the lasagna on the custom foods list since the last patch. The rest of your wonderful dishes I downloaded (anything with blue- or raspberry ) work fine. Any idea what it might be...?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#41 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AithneS
Thank you for this! However, for some reason I don't see the lasagna on the custom foods list since the last patch. The rest of your wonderful dishes I downloaded (anything with blue- or raspberry ) work fine. Any idea what it might be...?

Ah thanks! I will check it out
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#42 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AithneS

Hmm..I just looked and I could find it in the list of custom foods. Make sure that your sim has the required levels! Can you tell me whether the dish is missing from the stove or the fridge ?
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hmm..I just looked and I could find it in the list of custom foods. Make sure that your sim has the required levels! Can you tell me whether the dish is missing from the stove or the fridge ?

She does for sure - I used MCCC to max both her cooking and gourmet cooking skills .
It's missing form both. I just double checked it and even replaced the fridge, thinking maybe the old one was of too low quality to make more advanced dishes - but no, it still doesn't show...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#44 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 12:18 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 5:37 AM
hello! i am having the same issue AithneS is having... it simply does not appear and all skills are maxed. my game version is 1.46.18.1020 A pity my sims will miss this food ... it is so amazing !
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#46 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 12:16 PM
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 2:09 AM
Test Subject
#48 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 9:16 PM
Thank you for adding Lasagna, but my doubt is that this food doesn't fill up much for the hunger bar, think it needs a buff to make it more fillable?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 9:39 PM
Lasagna doesn't show up in custom cook menu for a long time now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 23rd May 2019 at 3:41 AM
I really want to use this, but it does not show up in any menus, but it does show up in the custom content menu.
Page 2 of 3