Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prayer Candle Rack Update 02/05/07

by worship4ever0227 Posted 7th Nov 2006 at 7:13 AM - Updated 9th Apr 2007 at 1:36 AM by worship4ever0227

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 10:37 PM
This is just perfect for my castle chapel for The Middle Ages.
Thank you! Good job! :-)
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 11:55 PM
Thank you so much for creating this. I know it was a lot of work, but at least it got you fetured. I thought it would because it has looked amazing from the start. Great work, Sir.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Field Researcher
#28 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:19 AM
It's high but who cares, I am going to try anyway, looks really good, will be prefect for when I RP some stuff. Thanks bunches!
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:21 AM
Great, great work. What detail!
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:54 AM
Could you make a large cross about 4/5 height of a wall? possibly with Jesus?
Thanks for your time

Sorry for my poor English, I'm American
Field Researcher
#31 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:51 AM
very beautiful work high poly count aside. This is just fantastic work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 2:12 AM Last edited by worship4ever0227 : 8th Nov 2006 at 2:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by dragon_hacker
LOVE IT!!! But I was wondering if could make the rack and stand different colors? Like black, wight, and silver? And could your also make recol.ores for the candles, like red, and black? And if you are REALLY talented, could you make the candles, and the little rack holding the candles, supported by the stand, movable, so you could place it on any coffee table, or counter?

Recolors are a possiblity, if I get around to it. In the mean time, anyone is welcome to recolor this as they please - just give me credit for the mesh! As far as being moveable.. I don't know how I would do that and it still produce light. That might be something for me to look into in the future when I am a more skilled creator, though.

Quote: Originally posted by d_unit
Could you make a large cross about 4/5 height of a wall? possibly with Jesus?
Thanks for your time

Actually, I know someone working on that very project. Perhaps that request will drive him to complete it soon

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Instructor
#33 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 2:48 AM Last edited by General Oohoh : 8th Nov 2006 at 2:50 AM. Reason: grammar error
Congrats on your feature! I've always wanted one of these for some my sim churches. Thank you for this! Now all we need is a nice big crucifix.

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 3:36 AM
Nice! I can see this coming in handy I don't mind the poly count... its not too bad. This will actually come in handy for a contest I'm in... as sacreligous as it is that the name of the contest is 'Queen of Evil'. Tell me if I can still use it, because it would be awesome lighting! Thank you and congrats on the feature
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 3:46 AM Last edited by worship4ever0227 : 8th Nov 2006 at 3:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by flyingpigeon
Nice! I can see this coming in handy I don't mind the poly count... its not too bad. This will actually come in handy for a contest I'm in... as sacreligous as it is that the name of the contest is 'Queen of Evil'. Tell me if I can still use it, because it would be awesome lighting! Thank you and congrats on the feature

Well, whether or not I like it, people will do what they want with my stuff. I'm not restricting how people use this, just so long as it is not distributed without my knowledge/consent of doing so.

Instructor
#36 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 11:20 AM
I'm not religious but I saw something like this in a turistical visit to Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Just a stupid question, is it a lamp? I mean you get light out of it?
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:18 PM
Simply beautiful. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 2:48 PM Last edited by worship4ever0227 : 8th Nov 2006 at 3:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
I'm not religious but I saw something like this in a turistical visit to Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Just a stupid question, is it a lamp? I mean you get light out of it?

Yes, it produces light.

Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 3:41 PM
It's so beautiful, but I couldn't find it from my Sims Download.

Marie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 4:19 PM
Do you mean you couldn't find it in the game? It is listed under Decorative/Miscellaneous.

Lab Assistant
#41 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 6:27 PM
Hmm... high polycount is always bad but sometimes you can't help it. I'm happy I have a good comp so I can use this. Thanks!

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Scholar
#42 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 8:59 PM
I LOVE this and you are so awesome for all of these beautiful things!!
Inventor
#43 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 1:30 AM
This is really nice. I'm not catholic but I'm considered religious without a direct name for my religion. I believe in Christ in other words, in a non-typical way? lol

Either way, my point is, though I'm not catholic, I adore this! you know if you did clone the romance candle light with nightlife that you could turn it on and off.. but that's alot of work. I used that light for my Christmas set (which isn't perfect but is cool, I think).

Much thanks for this! MUCH! and thanks to the one who helped you with it!!
Best to ya
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XTS
This is really nice. I'm not catholic but I'm considered religious without a direct name for my religion. I believe in Christ in other words, in a non-typical way? lol

Either way, my point is, though I'm not catholic, I adore this! you know if you did clone the romance candle light with nightlife that you could turn it on and off.. but that's alot of work. I used that light for my Christmas set (which isn't perfect but is cool, I think).

Much thanks for this! MUCH! and thanks to the one who helped you with it!!
Best to ya
xts

Nondenominational? That's my faith.

Yes, I considered cloning this from a lamp or something, but I didn't like the idea of having to turn it on, so I cloned it from the fishtank and changed the color of the light a bit (the fish tank was too fluorescent). I'm glad everyone likes this.

Field Researcher
#45 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 5:53 AM
Just Brilliant
Beautifully done ` Worship4ever0227.
Thank you for sharing your work'

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 6:07 PM
Thank you for this. One question: is this just decorative, or do Sims pray at it?
Alchemist
#47 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nukapei
Thank you for this. One question: is this just decorative, or do Sims pray at it?

Yes, it is just a decorative. There is no pray animations for sims 2 yet. Maybe someday.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
#48 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 2:45 AM
super sweet..I can add to my church to make it look more real!
you're great!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nukapei

Yup, just decorative.

Lab Assistant
#50 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 3:12 PM
congratulations an the feature! this definatly deserves it, you can see the hardwork that went into this and its incredible! It looks beautiful and really skillfully done, thank you for sharing, i defiantly needed this for a long long time

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Page 2 of 4