Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prayer Candle Rack Update 02/05/07

by worship4ever0227 Posted 7th Nov 2006 at 7:13 AM - Updated 9th Apr 2007 at 1:36 AM by worship4ever0227

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 4
Inventor
#51 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by worship4ever0227
Nondenominational? That's my faith.

Yes, I considered cloning this from a lamp or something, but I didn't like the idea of having to turn it on, so I cloned it from the fishtank and changed the color of the light a bit (the fish tank was too fluorescent). I'm glad everyone likes this.

Yes, Nondenominational. That's the word I was looking for when I had written this. Thanks. The fish tank, excellent idea. I was noticing you did the recolor map upload and that you did an excellent job in details. I must mention it to you. (CHEERS Worship4ever0227)

Exceptional work!

Xts* The Okie

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 5:00 PM
Taking your advice about fast machines and will not be downloading but I wish, wish, wish I could. This is so awesome! If the computer fairy ever comes to my house this will be the first thing I rush back to grab. Thank you for such a great item!

"We just have to trust one another. I just don't see it working out any other way. Also...I can kill you with my brain."
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 5:09 AM
Wow i love this item. I am very religous and i do hate that there arent churches or praying in the game. But i have downlaoded this and i love puting in my sim houses and making sort of a prayer room. Thanks for this wonderful religous object.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 5:08 AM
I hope it will work on my computer. (I don't know if it's powerful enough). If it does work it will be great for the convent I'm going to create in my game. Thanks so much.

"My license to make fun of everyone comes from knowing I'm the biggest joke of all"
If you know who I'm quoting, have a (virtual) cookie. ;)
Field Researcher
#55 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:19 PM
Wow, its refreshing to see more Christian themed religious items.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 2:26 AM
Wow! Such wonderful work. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#57 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 1:38 AM
I am working in a church, and it's almost ready... only missing is this, and I want it sooo bad... but I can't find it! I downloaded it, installed it in my Downloads folder, but when I go to the game it isn't there... can you help me? Please?
Test Subject
#58 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 8:22 PM
Oh this is so beautiful!
Great for chruches or house.
Thank you!

Bree`.
Sorry For My English. I Am in Italy.=]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 12:15 AM
Melai-natar: It should be located in either miscellaneous/miscellaneous or decorative/miscellaneous.

What expansion packs do you have? If it just happens to not work without a certain EP, I think I may have just messed something up in the filetable and I should be able to fix it. Thanks!

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Test Subject
#60 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 8:31 AM
wow . . . i'm a sometime catholic sometimes and your rack is the real thing. we have something like this in the many churches across our country. st. anthony, st. joseph, all the saints, the holy family, etc. for whom these candles will be lighted and prayer-wishes made, all say your rack rocks -- sim-fully!
Instructor
#61 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 11:51 PM
I also can't find this in my game, I've checked both decor and miscellanious and had no luck. Am I just not looking hard enough or what? This is an awesome object btw! Can't wait to use it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 4:19 PM
Sorry this took so long - I was able to find it in my game under Decorative/Miscellaneous. I was starting to think that this wasn't compatible with Pets, since y'all both have pets, but I have pets and it shows up fine. Check in Decorative/Miscellaneous.. if it isn't there, let me know!

Rob

Instructor
#63 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 5:58 PM
Could it be located in decor/misc in residential houses only? Because I've been wanting this on my community lot, and can't seem to find it in the decor/misc there.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 5:22 AM
Uhm, possibly - Have you tried looking for it in a residential lot?

Test Subject
#65 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 5:16 AM
I checked it. Item is only available on residentals and not on community lots. What a pity. It would have been so nice in my little church.
Thanks anyway
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 5:41 AM
Hmm. okay I will fix that. Thanks

Lab Assistant
#67 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 5:14 PM
thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 5:47 PM
Problem fixed, please download the updated version.

Lab Assistant
#69 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 4:33 AM
this set is just so pretty... good job!!

Joy
True Image Of Happiness

a.k.a. Small Town Sim
Test Subject
#70 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:49 PM
Curious: Can it do anything like have a sim mourn?
Even if it can't it looks so realistic. I love it.

<3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#71 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 7:48 AM
KevinsHope hacked this and we uploaded it together on SMB, but now SMB is gone... Next time I talk to Kevin, I will talk to him about posting it on here or my site.

Lab Assistant
#72 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 11:36 AM
Well deserved feature, I'd say. This is awesome and you rawk. I swear I love you ^.^
Scholar
#73 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 3:36 AM
This is My Favorite Creation of Yours! Thanks Rob!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 3:03 AM
This is one of my favorite objects. It's perfect for my Orthodox church thanks!
Test Subject
#75 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 7:42 AM
This is beautiful! Lovely job on the detail and that it gives off light is a plus! :-)
I've actually seen one of these in a local Tibetan Buddhist Temple/Monastery (it is the only Sakya linage monastery outside of Tibet. If you are in Seattle, check it out, it is beautiful!), where it serves an almost similar function. Thing is, never wear your hair down around it, my friend nearly burnt hers the last time we went to the temple!

Anyways, thanks for making this, it is beautiful.
Page 3 of 4