Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

.::Streaked Fringe::. - new fringed haircut / binned

by icedmango Posted 15th Jul 2008 at 9:07 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2009 at 7:52 PM by icedmango

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 4:20 AM
this looks gorgeous. Thank you (I'm always late to the party, over a year in this case lol)
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th May 2010 at 12:51 PM
*sigh* looks so much like my hair in real life but mine is dead straight and down to my butt long hair ftw I have a streaky fringe too!

I'll download anyway
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 4:19 PM
I am grateful that you uploaded the mesh in case people can't get it elsewhere. So many hair creators simply vanish, never to be seen or heard of again. So many recolors have become pointless to download as a result. Thankyou again! It has taken me over 2 months to re-download most of the hair meshes that I use in the game Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. Archives are never easy to find though they are there.

Have a good day
Page 2 of 2