Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted:*UPDATED* New Mesh - Gothgurl

by aardvarkams Posted 28th Feb 2005 at 7:30 PM - Updated 6th Mar 2005 at 5:52 PM by aardvarkams : Update

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 7:13 PM Last edited by 1biKairi : 13th Mar 2005 at 3:40 PM. Reason: wrong section for download
Default ***Tis me***
Well Amy seems you did it again>>>A+<<< this goth gurl is fantastic, WOW! I got her in the game, and when she was dancing, er.. you can see for yourself!
I have tried to give this mesh the justice it deserves with a skin of equal temptation, so here is my attempt. The boots didn't play fair, but I hope these are suficiant for now, I hung some chain meshing around the back side hooked with chrome claw like clips, simular to the ones I wear. Happy moshing to all.

This download was in the wrong section... sorry admins... I've submitted it to clothing section
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#27 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 10:51 PM
That's exactly what I needed!!! Thanks!!! :bump:
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 3:16 AM
Great skin 1biKairi....

Really good goth skins are hard to find, and yours is good!
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 4:30 AM
Great mesh! I've been waiting for something like this.

I completely deviated from the goth theme, though, and made a fruits-y type tutu outfit for it.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  pinkjtutu.zip (231.9 KB, 795 downloads)
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 4:43 AM
This mesh would be perfect for one of those Gothic Lolita outfits, cool. Thanks.
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 4:48 AM
great mesh and wonderful skins everyone thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 9:02 AM
These are going to be so awsome in game. Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 9:36 AM
These are both great. They'll add some real variety to the clothing options. Thanks a lot.

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 5:41 PM
Please note everyone, I've updated the Mesh and re-mapped the Boots - sorry, but it will probably mess up the Boots you've already skinned - please forgive me!
It's not a major job to re-do the skin, you just need to alter the alpha a bit on the Boots ... If you don't want the new Mesh, don't put it in your Downloads, otherwise it'll over-write the original (sorry again!)
Thank you all for your wonderful skins - I hope your neighbourhoods are as sexy as mine!
L+K's
Amy xxx
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 3:15 AM
well hopefully the pic will be attached...here is what i have so far. I think its still needs some work...
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 3:17 AM
crap..you redid the mesh mapping? well this was for the old one...
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 5:08 AM Last edited by 1biKairi : 13th Mar 2005 at 3:43 PM. Reason: wrong section for download
Default ***Ready to Mosh***
My last skin still seems to be working just fine, but I liked this mesh so much I wanted to do another skin anyways, hope you all enjoy... Thank you Amy theses meshes are so much fun to observe >>> giggles <<< in game play. xoxoxo Kairi

Same thing here...
Screenshots
Instructor
#38 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 11:41 PM
Hey guys....anyway a mesh can be made for young adults?? Huh?? Please??
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 11:53 AM
Great job!
Instructor
#40 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 11:06 PM
AAHH i love the pink one!!
Instructor
#41 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aardvarkams
I'm working on a teen version, and I'll try putting together some platform stiletto's ...

that'd just be too cool for words... sfdfhaksj;dfbiasb!!!!!!!!
Forum Resident
#42 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 1:28 AM
Are these ready the EP too? Thanks!
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#43 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 11:37 AM
i have made some recolors, but i havent uppgraded them for the new mesh yet u can find them here: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=49087
Screenshots

Nobody likes u, everyone left u they'r all out without u, having fun...
#44 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 1:35 PM
prittywitty!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 1:53 PM
now if only I could have this skirt mesh combined with BonesChapels bigger boob mesh...I love them both!
Test Subject
#46 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 1:13 PM
well i found this thread kinda late but i found some pics of boots that u might like
Screenshots
Test Subject
#47 Old 22nd Mar 2005 at 11:31 PM Last edited by SimPlayer : 23rd Mar 2005 at 10:51 AM. Reason: figured out something
ok, this might sounds stupid, but how do i download meshes? just to make sure so i don't mess sumthing up. well, i know how to download them and open the .rar file, but where do i put them to have them in the game? or do i just install them like the normal sims packages? And also, the meshes, do they only effect the clothes that you download with that mesh? And the ones you customize?

(Please answer, I don't no anything about the meshes. Or installing the .rar files either.) (Ok, figured it out.)

Bite Me...And I'll Bite You Back
If your parents didn't have children, chances are, you won't either.
I am not as think as you drunk!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:47 PM
Default I made a set
I have included this mesh with a set I made. I wanted to do a dark themed wedding for march and this seemed the perfect mesh to use:

You can find it here: Black Wedding Set
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 9:25 PM
Your meshes are wonderfu!
Thanks for letting us have them!
Test Subject
#50 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 10:25 AM
Wow, great idea for a mesh! Love the recolors too. :bow:
Page 2 of 4