Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hair Retexture Set 1

by joshmorrow1 Posted 23rd Dec 2007 at 3:21 AM - Updated 26th Dec 2007 at 1:54 AM by joshmorrow1

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 11:54 AM
I had to open the mesh in IE to download, Firefox just gave script.
Test Subject
#27 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 3:21 AM
I love this so much! It's my favorite hair ever! Thanks for sharing! :*

ˆ\_/
.O.o
This is Einkaufswagen.
Copy Einkaufswagen into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 4:52 AM
Thanks for including the mesh on your website, I got so frustrated I stopped trying for a while. Your recolors are so much softer and more natural looking than the originals. I love them, they have become my favorite hair!
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 9:28 AM
Excellent work thank you C:
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 2:33 AM
Is there any chance you would upload your models to your website? The one featured here is sooo beautiful.

Love the hairs. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 7:44 PM
i have a quick question though. I uploaded the mesh and the hair (beautiful btw) and i usually go into Sims Bodyshop to see if the things i downloaded show up correctly. The hair showed up fine. So i go into my Apartment Life game and when i go to hair and pick this hairstyle, my computer goes psycho,the screen flickers as if it has some type of glitch or something like that. And that happened to a few different hairstyles, not just yours. But i also downloaded some eye colors as well, and my computer works fine when i use those. Weird, i know!

So can anyone help me or give me some type of advice on what to do? Cuz im completely lost =[ Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 12:13 PM
hmmm, Malicious website blocked? Gee thanks Norton Security. this recoulers look great though
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 2:01 AM
These look great! But when I click the 2nd hair on the page it is an 404 error
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#34 Old 14th May 2016 at 3:47 AM Last edited by billielith : 14th May 2016 at 1:01 PM.
Gorgeous, but the mesh is completely unavailable. All the links provided lead to websites that are down.
Page 2 of 2