Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Testers Wanted* Antique Water Pump - Updated

by fleabay Posted 23rd Feb 2005 at 11:37 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2005 at 7:19 PM by fleabay

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
#51 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 10:30 PM
B-E-A-UTIFUL
thanx so much
Test Subject
#52 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 3:47 AM
Too bad there is no way to make a sim stick his tongue to it in cold weather...

Well.. I wouldn't have ever thought of it because who in their right mind would stick their tongue on a rusty old thing like that? I wouldn't if Mom hadn't said "Don't stick your tongue on the pump, it will freeze to it." That was all it took.

Will work well with my Grandfather's farm in the game. Thank you kindly.. esp for the memories
Field Researcher
#53 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 1:56 PM
cool..!
Stupid people are stupid
#54 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fleabay
BTW, its only for looks. Grandpa broke it back in the drought of '52

And you never fixed it? :disagree:
But a beautiful download. Thank you very much. This will go nicely in my victorian marketsquare i'm planning to make. Thanks.
Test Subject
#55 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:21 PM
i was thinking if you could recolor boblishman's water cooler thing into the water pump, people could get water. unless it already works to get water. but its just LOVELY

*never make someone your evrythin'
bekuhz wen their gone your nothing <33
"a little jealousy in a relationship is good, because it lets you know that theres somebody whos afraid to l o s e you."
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th May 2006 at 9:22 PM
This looks great! I've been wanting one of these for a while now and I'm glad I found yours. It is a terrific addition for my all Victorian neighborhood. Thank you so much for making it.
Page 3 of 3