Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval toilet and wash-basin

by Lethe_s Posted 17th Jun 2005 at 4:12 PM - Updated 7th Mar 2014 at 12:30 PM by leefish

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 26th May 2006 at 2:00 PM
Very nice. Thank you. That will complete my medival theme.
Test Subject
#102 Old 26th May 2006 at 4:32 PM
Great! awesome! phenomenol! lol. great addition for "the tower of palanthas" for my dragon lance world. currently working on raistlin, a more realistic one, and caramon, kitiara, crysania, these aren't hard but i have been having trouble finding a mesh for a kender. they are hard to explain, shorter people as adults, childish looking with a top knot of hair, lots of pouches hanging off their belts, and garrish bright clothing, like tunics and leggings, also carry a hoopak staff, staff with a puched cloth on top that acts as a sling shot when whirled around.
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 9:33 PM
I've never had a problem with these, from when I was running with just the base game to the Uni EP and now Nightlife. I LOVE these items though. They work great for my Roman set! :D

Valui ad satanam in computatrum meum invocandum

Simmer Romanus2 - My Yahoo! Group

Requests of Roman items taken. My NON-adult items are FREE to use, as long as they remain FREE! (NO PAY SITES!) I'd appreciate a link back, or a mention, but it's not needed. :D
Test Subject
#104 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 2:15 AM
Works and looks great, thanks.
Instructor
#105 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:21 AM
Wow! Wow! Amazing work! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#106 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 12:27 AM
It works fine with me, but you have to click on the sink object to move it not the table its on. But great job it goes great with all my sims!
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 12:22 PM
I prefer hygenic, sterile, CLEAN toilets, but my simmie's are sure to love this!

Many thanks, I love my medieval hoods *loads up game*
Test Subject
#108 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 10:05 AM
Very well done! It works well. It's funny though to watch the sims "flush" it..even though it's a midieval toilet! Thanks!
Instructor
#109 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 6:33 AM
Hoorah! This and the lack of good medieval kitchen items were the two reasons I never used to have medieval sims... And look what you've done! Woot! -Starts making medieval simmies like a fiend-
Thankies!
I shall test it in my game; I don't have all EPs right now, so yeah. xX;
Test Subject
#110 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 2:47 PM
Yes now all i need is a bath buket

medisims rule
Test Subject
#111 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 11:03 AM
thnaks, this is perfect for my old fashioned simmies!
Test Subject
#112 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 8:25 PM
Many thanks! I've been wanting a more realistic "garderobe" toilet for a long time! This is as realistic as I want to get though, the next step would be a hole on the outside of the house where the contents of the toilet would empty into the mote. yuk hehe.
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 1:45 AM
Absolutly fabulous! thank you!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Instructor
#114 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 7:14 AM
This is a really good idea! However, nither the wash basin or the toilet appeared in my game. Do you know how to fix it?
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 7:10 AM
Wow! My Medieval sims have never had such luxe bathroom furnishings before. These are gorgeous, and are a lot nicer than so many medieval fixtures that are simply a box and a bowl. Nicely done again, Lethe, and thank you so much.

centime
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 31st May 2009 at 3:31 PM
In my game the sim's legs go a bit through the toilet, which looks creepy.

Best to be wierd, never be shocked,
Break rules whenever you can't be caught,
Please don't be boring, routines go trough not,
Who cares what you do? Who cares what you say?
That's the altitude, don't be normal... Yay!
Forum Resident
#117 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 6:38 PM
Jusr what I was looking for. A good match to the stock pot in toilet.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#118 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 8:05 PM
I have base game only and have had these in my game for the past 3 years with no problems. I also use the wash basin in my Medieval and Victorian kitchens. Thanks for creating and sharing them. They look beautiful in game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 10:46 PM
I LOVE THIS!!! I don't do medieval, I play "Pioneer" or Prairie, but there's just not much out there that I can use, but this will be PERFECT!! Thank you so very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 12:28 PM
Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#121 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 6:42 AM
Really nice. Thank you!
Page 5 of 5