Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Idle Animations Hack for Movie Making or Story Telling

by Jixs Posted 10th Oct 2006 at 5:00 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:20 PM by whiterider

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
#26 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 7:23 PM
Very nice- thank you muchly!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 4:33 AM
Yay, no more waiting for the right moment to press pause or using the reaction tester! Thanks a lot for this hack!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 6:24 AM
Super-Awesome!! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 10:14 AM
Wow! This is awesome Jixs!

Over 2500+ Sims 2 movies at http://www.sims99.com
Come see!
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 5:05 PM
Jixs this is awesome! Thanks!

Lp rocks! :)
Test Subject
#31 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 2:36 PM
call me in competent but... its not showing up in my game.. am i missing a mesh?
Forum Resident
#32 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:43 PM
Thank you Now my sims can smile evilly without having to destroy a dollhouse :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 9:17 PM
OMG! I have been looking for something like this for ages! Can't wait to download it once i've finished on my game!! wow! Thank you, it's like you read my mind... :p
Test Subject
#34 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 2:32 PM
Help!
I've Downloded the file, and all the nessacary things, including CEP and SimPE etc. along with any files needed for them to work, making sure all are in the correct folders, but i can't find the painting!!! I've read 'downloading for dummies' (not that i'm a dummy, lol), and followed all instructions clearly, but still can't seem to get it into the game! can someone help me? PLEASE???
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:17 PM Last edited by Jixs : 23rd Oct 2006 at 8:09 PM.
Aww Will Im sorry to hear that. Hmm, do you have just the base game? It seems people who dont have any EPs are experiencing this problem but I dont know why, or what EP it is you need. Sorry.

Prop Attachment Hack - Add all sorts of accessories onto your sims

Idle Animations Hack - Easy access to all idle animations

Dance Animations Hack - Easy access to all dance animations
Test Subject
#36 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 7:00 PM
I downloaded this, but like alavenderp and Willium_Bob_Cole, it won't show up in my game. =(
All I have is the base game, no ep's.
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 7:30 PM
Do you know what EP we need, coz it's my birthday next month, so I'll be able to get 1!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 6:19 PM
Thanks for creating this! Just what I needed for my stories!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:56 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSS (otherwise speechless with gratitude)
Instructor
#40 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 2:17 PM
I see the painting, I've also isntalled all the hack related, so each time I click on an objects, I see the entire menu. But when I choose an option, it goes to the waiting list at the top left of the screen, and when it should be performed it simply vanishes, without my sim doing that... Help!!!
Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 8:03 PM
Oooooo, thanks so much for this Jixs!
Test Subject
#42 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 3:16 AM
Ello, I've had this in my game for a while, and never got around to thank you for it! Its great, and I just love it! I use it for my stories and everything =D

Its to late. Say goodbye to every memory this love has made, its been washed away by the tears of the angels that have fallen to their grave. With you six feet below me, I lay...breathing for you.
~Niwa~
Field Researcher
#43 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 12:48 AM
Thank you - a very useful hack!
Scholar
#44 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 2:55 PM
please please please please make this work for seasons... i love it Great Job
Inventor
#45 Old 13th May 2007 at 6:34 AM
This is great! I'm looking forward to trying it out. I've sorta misplaced one of my NL disks so I can't install it on my rebuilt system. Wasn't easy finding something to go with the EPs I could find the disks to.. (all but 2) lol

Thanks for sharing your work!
Very cool! Very...

Xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd May 2007 at 2:30 PM
i've got all these anim hacks.. fantastic job, jixs.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 6:22 AM
Remarkable work
I D/L your ‘Idle Animations Hack the other day it work magnificently.
Awesome pie menu, Works beautifully!
Know conflict with any other mod or hacks I have.
Thank you so much.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#48 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 4:25 AM
Thank you so much! This looks so useful and like it was a lot of work. Does this hack work alright with the Hula Hack or is there conflicts, do you know?
Test Subject
#49 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 9:40 PM
Does this include the cuddle or kiss type thing that they do when you create a married couple in CAS? I love it though, thank you!
Forum Resident
#50 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 12:42 AM
Superb creation!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Page 2 of 3