Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#2901 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 8:53 PM
Just had a nice chat with my housemates,now I'm getting ready to go to bed.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2902 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 9:03 PM
Writing an article for the newspaper about how Bright Eyes just gets me.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#2903 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 5:07 AM
Writing out a script for a new sims 2 movie I'm thinking of doing.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Alchemist
#2904 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 5:42 AM
Waiting for my pizza to cook. Today feels wasted. I feel like I did a lot, but when I think, all I did was go to the store.
Mad Poster
#2905 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 6:05 AM
Munching Pringles. I crashed mega early because monthlies are le effing sucky and I was exhausted, but I ended up sleeping so badly I'd have been better off staying up. ;-;

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#2906 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 7:17 AM
Screaming slightly about something Emily divulged in her most recent letter to me. She is the loveliest and sweetest person I've ever met and I love her so much!
Alchemist
#2907 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 11:35 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm becoming a manga fan. I've been thinking about buying something manga-ish for a long time, but finally bought a re-released volume of Sailor Moon last week. I figured, since I like that kind of stuff, it'd be a good thing to start me off. And I think it has. I love it, and I'm already looking into three other series. If anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them. (I'd prefer new or shortish ones. I won't be getting into a 30-volume series any time soon.

I'm kind of on the fence about how I feel about this whole thing. I've always thought manga was overrated, and anime bugs me. But reading one is making me love it... I guess I can't help but give in to it.

(By the way, how the hell do you pronounce manga? <_<)
Instructor
#2908 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 11:42 AM
Making tortillas for lunch. Tastyyyyyy!

Common sense is so rare these days...
Rubric Wrangler
#2909 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 1:28 PM
It's 2 degrees Celsius outside, and I just saw someone walk by the house wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants. Geez, I'm Canadian too, but that's just insane.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#2910 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 9:01 PM
Crying over a Bob Marley song.

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#2911 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 12:09 AM
Drinking tea and planning my outfit for a party tonight. I'm going as the Eleventh Doctor, but with a bit more of a feminine twist :3
Lab Assistant
#2912 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 12:33 AM
watching the opening hockey game. Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens. the Leafs suck so badly, if you were to look up the definition of "sucks" a picture of the Toronto Maple Leaf would show up....

Hi, Im Abby, please to meet you :3
Mad Poster
#2913 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 3:07 AM
Getting ready to go out for lunch with an old friend, which will probably be followed by an impromptu shopping trip.
Alchemist
#2914 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 4:27 AM
Waiting for my sister to come home with food. I've been waiting for an hour.
Instructor
#2915 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
I'm pretty sure I'm becoming a manga fan. I've been thinking about buying something manga-ish for a long time, but finally bought a re-released volume of Sailor Moon last week. I figured, since I like that kind of stuff, it'd be a good thing to start me off. And I think it has. I love it, and I'm already looking into three other series. If anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them. (I'd prefer new or shortish ones. I won't be getting into a 30-volume series any time soon.

I'm kind of on the fence about how I feel about this whole thing. I've always thought manga was overrated, and anime bugs me. But reading one is making me love it... I guess I can't help but give in to it.

(By the way, how the hell do you pronounce manga? <_<)

MAHN-GUH No extra emphasis on either syllable.

Um... depends on the kind of genres you like. Card Captor Sakura is like Sailor Moon in some respects. Fushigi Yugi might be your style.

As for me, trying to decide what I'm going to write on the october writing challenge at LJ.
Alchemist
#2916 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 6:36 AM
^ Thank you. I've always pronounced it main-ga, but I had a feeling I was doing it wrong.

I -may- be going to the bookstore tomorrow. Hoping!
Mad Poster
#2917 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 8:34 AM
I'm about to have a quick shower and start getting ready for my party tonight. I have no idea how I'm going to get my hair to resemble something mildly close to Matt Smith's.
Instructor
#2918 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 10:17 AM
Just had breakfast. I guess I'm going back to bed now....

Scholar
#2919 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 3:07 PM
Well it's 3am and I just got in. I just love patrons who don't leave the bar until ten to two in the morning. Lol.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Mad Poster
#2920 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 12:13 AM
Going to my first fraternity party. I'm equal parts excited and frightened.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Alchemist
#2921 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 5:21 AM
Nomming some tomato chips. I've missed these.
Forum Resident
#2922 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 6:02 AM
just finished final Black Butler ll episode.It's so sad!
Banned
#2923 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 8:17 AM
What Are You Doing Right Now? What I'm doing right now, is , I'm relaxing and I'm again on MTS2 searching for more 'Simmie Goodies' , AND I just finished helping someone clean their Junkie-DIRTY Room!
Instructor
#2924 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 11:21 AM
Just got back from the supermarket where I bought bunch of non-needed stuff for school, while I didn't have time to scoop the accessories store. That sucks bad

Top Secret Researcher
#2925 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 4:04 PM
Listening to Sigur Rós and talking to my best friend. Such a nice, quiet afternoon.

tumblr|lastfm

Page 117 of 121