Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:38 PM Last edited by .Wishes.Of.Silver. : 21st Jan 2012 at 7:46 PM. Reason: Adding another thing.
Default Aliens Abducted?
I'm just wondering, for a Strangetown storyline, can aliens, or alien-hybrids, be abducted by aliens?

EDIT:

Would male aliens/female aliens when using a hack get pregnant with an alien baby?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:42 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:45 PM
Do you know if they become pregnant with an alien baby if male, or if using a female alien pregnancy hack?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:56 PM
basically aliens are normal sims but with unusual genetics, hence, green skin and whole black eyes, so if a male alien s abducted he should/will return pregnant, as for females, they wont return pregnant unless you use a hack

this might help: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Alien
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:59 PM
A male alien-sim hybrid won't get pregnant unless you have a different pollination tech than his alien father. Either you need a replacement tech or a multi-tech package. There are lots on MTS but do read the instructions about how to use them.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 9:41 PM
They can get abducted, although they won't become pregnant if they were abducted-pregnant children.

That was not helpful, funny, or love!
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 1:02 PM
off topic: whenever alien abduction is brought up, I can't help but smirk at idea there must be mpreg fanfictions' fans within game's developers/programmers camp.
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 4:01 PM
Alien-hybrids can't be pregnant when abducted, because the alien technicus is their father and the game doesn't allow incest :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 5:18 PM
Thanks everyone! I've downloaded a multi PT hack, and it's going smoothly.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by .Wishes.Of.Silver.
Thanks everyone! I've downloaded a multi PT hack, and it's going smoothly.

can you give us the link?
Instructor
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 5:53 PM
I used to have a multi PT hack in my game, but unfortunately since I installed AL it doesn´t work anymore Since I love aliens it really sucks...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 8:40 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=71852

It's that one, but I have ran into a slight problem. My males don't seem to be getting alien pregnant anymore, just the females. I'm just doing a look in the folder, and then I'll readd a different thing which allows males and females to get alien pregnant. Then I'll go and test it to see if it makes any difference.