Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimCribbling~ Self-MakeUp #7 Skintones (11 colors)

by Ren Posted 28th Nov 2006 at 10:57 AM - Updated 20th Jan 2007 at 4:31 PM by Ren

228 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 201 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 10
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 11:11 PM
Default male defaults
Quote: Originally posted by lexiconfusion
These are fantastic! Could anyone tell me where to get them as defaults please?

The female, zombie and alien defaults are at PattyMcPat2666s page - but I can't find the male ones - help pls?

By the way - these are absolutely wonderful - they make such a difference to the townies as well - even the maid looks great!

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
Instructor
#102 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 8:28 PM
i love your skintones they're so realistic! <3
Test Subject
#103 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 4:54 AM
I love your skin tones Louis! Heck I love all of your stuff. I've been using your skins for all of my sims.

One thing though. Have you heard of anyone having a problem downloading the midnight skin? I was really looking forward to making some dark elves, but it never shows up in my game no matter how many times I dl it.
Test Subject
#104 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 3:41 AM
Thank you so much for these! I love your elvish sims. I've visited your site many times
and i'm a big fan.
Test Subject
#105 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 7:23 PM
pretty good work ) really, thanks. Even with my superquick internet connection about 3 kbps i had to download it, even spending all the night at my PC ))

Sheba

Svět chce dokonalé ženy, a ženy chtějí dokonalý svět
Test Subject
#106 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 3:04 PM
Wow, I really like these skintones !
The color of skin is so wonderful.
Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#107 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 7:33 AM
So good to see you've jumped into Mod The Sims Louis ^-^
I've been waiting for ages to be able to download these :P
Instructor
#108 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:40 AM
I just recently saw an in-game shot of your skins... They're really, really good! Oh em geeee. xD Thanks for making these. Going off to see how they look riight now. ^^;'' I hadn't downloaded them earlier because I really didn't bother to look at the detail... These are wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:49 PM
Thank you Ren!You're awesome!

"Thanks to all wonderful people,who make beatiful creations and make my game better!"
Test Subject
#110 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 7:45 PM
Beautiful, as all your stuff. I wish I was so talented... Thank you very much for sharing it, and I'm sending you a huge hug from me . Take care.
Test Subject
#111 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 5:55 PM Last edited by Midnight Echidna : 10th Apr 2007 at 6:01 PM.
This doesn't replace defaults, right?

These skintones are awesome! I love them. :D
Test Subject
#112 Old 4th May 2007 at 11:40 AM
At last! After a total of AT LEAST 20 incessant hours of downloading on my slower than slow internet connection I have collected your skins! I must smooch you, but I have a cold so I must not... Air smooch! Imaginary smooch! Smooch of a different color! Smooch from far away! *toddles off to play Sims 2*
Test Subject
#113 Old 20th May 2007 at 1:06 PM
I love all of your work! :D

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Test Subject
#114 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:22 PM
Your skintones have always been my favourite; I feel like a loser for not thanking you before now. =>.<= So, truly, thank you. I won't even play the game without the default replacements using your 'tones.
Test Subject
#115 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:30 AM
Thank you so so so soooo very much! You are the best skin tone creator *BY FAR* and I can't even imagine playing sims without your skins!

I can't believe that these skins aren't featured! I check your site and your page here at MTS2 like, every day!

So thanks for all your hard work, you make my Sims 2 experience so much more enjoyable!

........................ woo....hoo ........................
~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 4:57 PM
Thank you so much! I have been waiting for ages to get those skins. Thanks again for posting them up here.

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Test Subject
#117 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 7:00 PM Last edited by belovedstar : 19th Jun 2007 at 11:52 PM.
Louis, you're an amazing sim creator and I have to thank you for make happier my simming time.By the way, I have some problem using your skin Louis_Skin_07_Tan on my favorite sim. Every time he takes a shower (on any shower) his body disappears and you just look his head visible. There are something that I can do to fix it? Thanks in advance for your info.
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 2:08 AM
These are amazing skintones. I love how they're not shiny at all like the ones I previously had. Very nice work. Thank you!

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Lab Assistant
#119 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 12:20 AM
Yah, Louis, may I worship you?
You're like, the best skintone maker since... Since.. YOU'REJUST THE BEST!!!
Thanks hehe

Paysites suck.
&& they don't keep anything away from us anymore,

because...
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Birdgofly
I can't believe that these skins aren't featured!

Yeah.. I'm a bit disturbed lol, they should definitely be featured...
Hey-looo?? Mods??? Are you people blind!?!?! Gawd...

Paysites suck.
&& they don't keep anything away from us anymore,

because...
Test Subject
#121 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 8:09 AM
i'm not understanding why i when i download this and then extract, it won't extract.
Test Subject
#122 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 10:35 AM
thanks! I love your skintone
Test Subject
#123 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 11:46 AM
wow these are gr8 I use them 4 all my sims
THANKYOU
Test Subject
#124 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 6:51 AM
Hi Louis, thanks so much for these skintones! Ever since I bought Sims 2 & began installing custom content, I had been looking for "the right" skintones and had absolutely no luck. That is until I found yours! You've done an awesome job. Thanks again, you're the best
Instructor
#125 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:01 PM
These are great :3 Thanks ;]
Page 5 of 10