Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 9:38 AM
I love Plantsims! They are so funny and there clothes are so beautiful! (I am also fond of plants and nature - in the game but in the real world too). With Plantsims we can make the tomatoes and others growing faster. Because it's quite boring to take care of our plantations everyday, while a season.
I like Bigfoot too, but sometimes I am fed up with him so I kill him... And after I regret so I go again at the mountains to meet an other one.
But I think all the Supernaturals have their place in the game. And they are all interesting and funny to play.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 2:35 PM
Aliens are my favourite I like seeing alien genetics pop up in their kids and grandkids a few generations down the line, too.

I've never had a werewolf, but from what I've read they seem like they could be fun. Never had a zombie either, but they seem like less fun... The never aging thing would annoy me. That's why I don't like servos, and I've only ever had 2.

I like witches and warlocks! I think the outfits are cute. Plantsims are so-so. I made one once, out of curiosity, and thought they were pretty cool, but I don't know if I'd go out of my way to make another one.

I like vampires, too. I find the animations funny, especially the little "bleh!"s.
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 12:33 AM
I like playing Servos. They already have maxed skills in cooking, mechanical, and cleaning, making them the perfect live-in housekeeper. They also are just plain awesome, when they don't break.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 12:35 AM
Vampires, because they are funny and cute. Don't know what you consider this, but Crumplebottom was pretty funny as well, and she could crawl out of a well.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 12:12 PM
My favorite supernatural is a tie between aliens and witches.
The second time I ever played the game, I'd just created a brand - new hood, made about four families, and moved them in. The knowledge brothers - I remember that much, but not what I named them - had the expensive telescope, and one night, the younger of the two brothers got abducted. He gave me a little alien boy, the cutest I'd ever seen.
The very next house, a traditional fortune/family asp couple, blessed themselves with twin girls. Keep in mind, this was when it was just base game and Uni - no cheesecake to help things along in that regard.
The first time my YA witch zapped the cow mascot off the lot, she cemented my love for the witches of the game. Although I am hunting for a hack that lets me change that silly mediveal outfit for one a little more "Charmed", a little less "D&D".
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 11:46 AM
I don't play very often with supernatural sims, but I like vampires and werewolves the most. Vampires because they can turn into bats and fly, werewolves because I like how they can bite other sims. I also started to like aliens since I got a beautiful alien baby (with a face replacement, so not that ugly). Servos are kinda cool too, but I only played once with a servo. I don't like zombies that much, they are really slow and ugly. And I hate ghosts, they always scare my sims.

The rest of the supernaturals, bigfoot, plantsims etc. sound cool but I don't have the right EP's. I once tried out Appartment Life and I made a witch, it was very fun to play with her. But I uninstalled the EP, because it made my game slow.
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 7:06 PM
Playing As Bigfoot Is Rubbish.
Servo's Are Epic

Here's A Cheat/Glitch Idk What You'd Call It But..
Press Ctrl+Shift+C Shift+Click Any Sim (Doesn't Matter Which)
Click Spawn Then New Servo Choose Male Or Female
Name It

Now You Have Your Own Servo, But Read On For The Next Part Of Cheat.

Shift + Click Servo -> Spawn -> Tombstone Of L&D -> Then Click The Tombstone
-> Then there should be a button that say change age or something -> Me (whatever you called the servo -> Adult -> (If Adult Isn't Available Change The Servo To A Child
Then Repeat Again Just Click Adult) -> Your Servo Should Look Like A Normal Sim->

Voila You Have A Robotic Sim, You Can Go To A Mirror And Change The Appearence!
Unlike Normal Sim's They Don't Age, And You Can Power Them Off!
(Can Be Very Useful)

Enjoy, Cosmostar X
Page 2 of 2