Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#51 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Definitions are culture-specific, as us English speakers from different parts of the world can demonstrate if necessary. Even who counts as parent, child, sibling, or grandchild depends on your kinship system. Modern Navajos, for instance, retain incest taboos based on their clan system.

Living in Africa, you do not need to demonstrate anything to me I agee, being familiar with the African kinship system, where an aunt or uncle is also regarded as a mother/father, etc. However, I was referring to the generally used legal definition, hence using the word "crime," which is probably easier to follow in the game.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 11:55 AM Last edited by HarVee : 6th Jun 2018 at 5:56 AM.
TS2 doesn't recognize great-aunts as being related, therefor it isn't incest if they're not recognized as being related. But I speak purely from a technical objective standpoint.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
Original Poster
#53 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 2:37 PM
Default Babyy
Quote: Originally posted by GabyPurpleB
Could you post a picture of the baby, I'm curious to see

Me?
Alchemist
#54 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 11:18 PM
did some testing in the last several days.

full siblings & half siblings and their descendants are like what I posted in post #6.
step siblings and their descendants are different; a sim can do romance toward the child of a step sibling. and the child of a step sibling can do romance toward the child of another step sibling.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TychoH
Ladykatsim
Yes. Delete it, redownload it and put that file in your Downloads folder. I don't know why, but it works.

I am happy to report my couple are now married. I managed it after changing things in SimPE, but I have also now deleted/re-downloaded and re-installed that hack, so hopefully I won't have the same problem again.
Thank you to everyone for your help.
Page 3 of 3