Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#576 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LaurellKH
Simsaddict93 started this thread on June 21 2007. This would qualify for that section I never get to of most popular threads. Are the moderators still here or did they all leave for Sims 3?

I think that most popular threads are supposed to be reposted and reposted in. That's why they're most popular.

Edit: Never mind. This one isn't in most popular. *facepalm* But it's been revived for at least a few pages now.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#577 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 9:17 PM
It's more a love/hate. I love getting babies, but they do get annoying. They interrupt what my Sims are doing and sometimes take forever to "help grow up". Young adults is another one. I like meeting new college sims. Heck, most of the married couples I have are from college romances. But I can't stand waiting for them to graduate. It feels like forever. Sometimes the perks are worth it, other times I just make them drop out once they get engaged.
Page 24 of 24