Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:06 AM
Default PreOrder Bonus Pics
Hey All

I have come across 2 new pics of the Bandit Cat, from game.co.uk . Thats right Brits, preorder and you get the cat, YAY! Not YA for me tho

Heres the link to the pics, just scroll down ^-^

http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.a...m2-_-exp-_-pets

If you find anymore pics, please link to them here :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:12 AM
Awww. I wish I could have that cat.
It's so cute!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
Hey All

I have come across 2 new pics of the Bandit Cat, from game.co.uk . Thats right Brits, preorder and you get the cat, YAY! Not YA for me tho

Heres the link to the pics, just scroll down ^-^

http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.a...m2-_-exp-_-pets

If you find anymore pics, please link to them here :D

I just went to Gamestop.com and it looks like its not just the Brits that get it... its offered here in the states as well.

Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LE102071
I just went to Gamestop.com and it looks like its not just the Brits that get it... its offered here in the states as well.

Peace

No, what I meant was that, we dont normally get preorder bonuses,thats why I was like 'Yay Brits!' And its typical for the States to get it, as its an American game...
#5 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 6:28 PM
Ohhh.. Now thats insentive to pre-order.. =D Cute kitties!
#6 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 8:24 PM
Couldn't you just make that?
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Faithlove13xxx
Couldn't you just make that?

Yep i bet that wouldn't be too hard for mods to make. It just looks like you need white skin all over except black/drown o the paws, tail, and the burglar mask around the eyes.
Theorist
#8 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 9:42 PM
Probably not, I'm sure Maxis will find a way for the Bandit Cat to be impossible to make. I love that pic with the ninja and the Bandit Cat hissing at him or her. I wonder if it's possible to get the Bandit Cat in Canada.
#9 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 9:53 PM
From everything they said, it seems perfectly reasonable to gather that one could indeed make a light brown cat eith black fur around the eyes...
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:08 PM
A cat that wards away Ninjas? Man, I've REALLY need to pre-order this now.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:23 PM
I love the kitty,but sadly I can't preorder.I'll try to make one when I get the game.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 1:17 AM
You get it if you pre-order from the EA store, too. I pre-ordered from there.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 8:22 AM
I bet this cat is special besides the way it looks. Could be there are different interactions with it and maybe even it "steals" things?

I am very excited about this expansion... the werewolf is going to be a hoot ...lol ;o)
#14 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 1:21 PM
I think all it is, is a burgler's mask for pets, in which case, I really want to strangle Will Wright.

They were too lazy to give us a Pet bodyshop so they feel they can be extra lazy and just give us a two extra textures as a "bonus"
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 1:57 PM
Iscariot, I disagree. Just because they haven't worked a pet bodyshop into the game doesn't mean they were lazy.

I won't be actually pre-ordering, I might however reserve a copy. So I won't see this bandit in action. When the game comes out, someone please post a picture?

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
#16 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 2:31 PM
Excellent! I definitly like this picture the best.
http://img.game.co.uk/ml/3/2/9/1/329126ss1.jpg

:D
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 7:45 PM
do you get it only if you pre-order it online or at the gamestop store? I went there and pre-ordered it so hopefull I will end up getting it!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maryc1
do you get it only if you pre-order it online or at the gamestop store? I went there and pre-ordered it so hopefull I will end up getting it!

Nope, it says at the official site what stores are doing this. It is the EA store, Eb games, and Gamestop. I'm not sure if i will pre-order yet, i was not going to but i am undecided. Did the other expansions have anything worth pre-ordering or that we can download?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 11:03 PM
Did you give your email address to them, Maryc? If not then probably not because the code for it is supposed to come by email.
#20 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 2:48 PM
I might as well pre-order, it'll save going out to buy it, even if there is P&P to pay xD

Plus the Bandit cat is cutee <3
#21 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 6:53 PM
Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere else but on Amazon.co.uk the pre-order bonus is a 'purple pug'

http://www.amazon.co.uk/-Sims-2-Pet...=UTF8&s=gateway

Quote:
Pre-order this game and receive the exclusive, unlockable Purple Pug as a special bonus. The code will be sent via email on release day.
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Josephine
Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere else but on Amazon.co.uk the pre-order bonus is a 'purple pug'

Ooo do we have any pictures of that yet? I'd like a purple color more then the bandit fur. Also when do they stop taking pre-orders?
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 3:19 AM
I Pre Orderd My Game. Its Just That I Havent Gave My E Mail Adress Yet!

Threatend by shadows at night... And exposed to the light...
Scholar
#24 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 3:22 AM
Will these items eventually be "unlocked" by the modders??

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#25 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 3:27 AM
Unfortunately sisaly, there's nothing to 'unlock' because the items aren't included with the game. They're bonus items - like stuff that Maxoids make for us as extra downloads.

edit: hrm they say it's an unlockable item, now I'm wondering.
Page 1 of 2