Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 6:36 AM
CountDown!
Hey

I have that feeling, that I cant take it anymore!
Do not find me insane, but sometimes I cant stop thinking about the sims2pets....I think it is getting me hooked for every word there is about pets on the net....even it is really close, I am not sure if I will be able to get the game on time Because here, the game will go gout for God knows when.... (I told that)...anyway....

Tell me, your feelings now?
What do you think about all sims2pets mania?
Can you play the game now, when is just few days away?

*hug*

-official countdown:

(october 7:33 (thursday) - 17.october.2006 (tuesday) - which is 12 days 1/2 away.

Please continue with countdown every other day
Advertisement
#2 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 8:17 AM
Actually today was the first time I've played in over a month.

I made a brothel. ; )

So, um, yeay, COUNTDOWN!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:06 AM
I can't wait for Pets, I am so excited that I preordered it. I've been cleaning up my game so that pets runs good. I am probaly going to sit on my butt for an entire Saturday making pets and exploring the game. I have a bad habit of dropping out of neighborhoods and creating new ones, but I am going to bust out a plan & get more involved when I get pets. I guess that knowing something new is coming out puts the game on hold.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:21 AM
i can't wait too! i'v been playing with some beloved familys and making sure they have good paying jobs, and have enough skills so they'll have quality time with their pets, teaching them new trick and playing with them and buy them cute stuff!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 12:49 PM
Doo doo doo. -twiddles thumbs waiting for Pets- :D

12 days...

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
#6 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Faithlove13xxx
Actually today was the first time I've played in over a month.

I made a brothel. ; )

So, um, yeay, COUNTDOWN!

wow! how did you make a brothel!!!
#7 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:38 PM
I keep going on download sprees...bad me, bad! I preordered!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#8 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:52 PM
No more countdown threads. This one is it. There was already one for 'only 2 weeks left' we do not need a new thread every time a few days passes.

edit: I just want to say I don't mind a countdown thread at all, I just don't want 23094832049832 million of them :p
Site Helper
#9 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:57 PM
I'm waiting for the inevitable patches to come out. (And the bargain bin- I'm on a budget)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 9:09 AM
I'm with DiscordKitty on the countdown comment!!
In fact, Is there an "anti-Pets" thread around as I believe the game developers really dropped the ball here by introducing Pets before say something like "Sims Hospital".

If the Sims is to reflect life, surely Education (covered by Uni EP) and "Health" would be the obvious choice (in my opinion anyway) lol and much more benificial in a life sim rather than some whiney cat hanging around you feet (pushes cat away with foot) waiting to be fed before it reverts back to ignoring you as it wanders off for a nap in some location in the house where it shouldn't!! (considers buying a Jack Russell just to see the look on the cats face when they meet for the first time ROFL).

Just my 2 cents worth!

Grey
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 11:59 AM
Four months of summer off, and I get my first full-time job two weeks before Pets comes out.

Hmm, I really didn't think this one through!
Theorist
#12 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 2:44 AM
Yay, the release date is getting closer and closer! I can still play The Sims 2 when I want to, the only reason I don't play it as often is becuase I'm in school again. It is starting to feel a little weird playing my families knowing that soon they will be even more fun to play with. I'm definitely thinking about Pets often, I've been waiting so long to see what pets will be like in The Sims 2.

I might have to wait about a week longer because I read that the EA store is really slow with shipping, and I pre-ordered Pets from there so I can get the bandit cat. I don't think EB Games offers it in Canada so I didn't have much of a choice. I think the bandit cat might be worth the wait though, and if the game really ends up taking that long to get to my house I might already be playing the Gamecube version of Pets by then.
#13 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 2:57 AM
Tiny, uh

Theres a bed on sexysims with autonoumous (w/e) actions for woohoo. Called the love bed I think, looks more like a coushin.

That, 7 "whores" and an overlooker lady.

Except about 5 babies came out of that, all of whom had to be sent to the Orphanarium, which is now overrun with toddler babies.

But, back to the topic, YEAY COUNTDOWN!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:24 AM
10 days where I am. Woo.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 9:09 AM
Yes 10 days it is
OMG OMG OMG - I think I amgoing crazy!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 9:43 AM
12 days for me I'm thinking about it night and day! It's hard to play the game without those furry things!!
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 6:10 AM
Ok people it is october.9.2006, which means 8 more days to go.....eeeek
Field Researcher
#18 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 2:23 PM
1 week!!!!!yay!!!^^

#19 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 2:25 PM
As long as I keep myself occupied I don't get so impatient. Since I'm still just playing one main house in a neighborhood to try to get to 10 generations lol I've never gotten past 3 or so. I've just started the 4th generation.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 4:45 PM
Haha... y'all can imagine how I feel. I'm in a country that gets pets Oct. 17th... but I'll be out of the country on vacation from the 17th to the 26th, then broke when I get back! LOL it's killin' me!

My hubby says he'll buy pets for me when we get back, though, no matter how broke we are or how jet-lagged we are.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#21 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 4:54 PM
I have to admit I'm getting kind of impatient/excited about it ... but on the other hand I am dreading seeing what hacks won't work.

I'm considering doing a clean install on my second PC and playing there with pets until stuff is fixed :p
#22 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 6:02 PM
I cant wait but I think they changed the release date to october 18th because target and wal mart both say october 18th and then their downloader thing says you can predownload but cant unlock it until the 18th
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 6:53 PM
Well, since I am not able to preorder...well...duuuh, I dont care lol
My father have some business in Switzerland around 17. so he will buy me the game there...hey I heard that in Switzerland game is coming out two or three days before...is that true? Anyway...GUYS ONE WEEK LEFT *doing crazy dance*
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#24 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:02 PM
Wow that's annoying. New game releases ALWAYS come out on tuesdays, it's bull that they do that dirty little switcharoo. I bet they screwed something up, couldn't get the ea downloader working for the 17th so now they're making us ALL wait.

I swear every other day something new crops up to make me MORE annoyed with them.

Argh!
Scholar
#25 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 11:42 PM
i hope walmart has it in since i didnt preorder...luckily im in a smaller town there cant be that many sims2 players here can there? lol eeeh if all else fails thers a new game store that carries 90% used games and like 5 pc games (whats up with that) so they mught have it just alittle more $

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Page 1 of 9