Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#201 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 9:25 AM
SimFreak,I know its stupid that its 'illegal' that they cant release it. i tried to convince DSE and Warehouse over the phone to let me get OFB before release.I told them that australia and the rest of the world had it already...it wasnt even released anywhere ! they said 'sorry,we cant.we'll get a NZ$100,000 if we do' :/
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#202 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 9:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by becca022
I'm getting so sick of waiting. I want Pets now. I went back into EB & it's still the 26th, seems they're determined not to release it a day or so early.

I went to EB and asked. No dice lol. They tried to get me to put money on it, and they'd put one aside for me in case it ran out. I always go on the day of release to Big W, and they always have heaps (very few people around here play TS2 :D)
I'm still gonna go to Big W (EB only recently opened up near me). My local one had Uni and NL out a day early. I can't remember about OFB lol. It makes it easier knowing it might only be a week, rather than 8 days (because that's such a huge difference )

It seems this is a month of long, impatient waiting for me. I had to wait for a book, and for the new MCR album, this and a pair of pants I bought online. :frying: Augh. Everything needs to hurry up

My name is Loren.
Test Subject
#203 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
they said 'sorry,we cant.we'll get a NZ$100,000 if we do' :/

thats why i buy the ep´s in supermarkets - they have no clue about such restrictions usually, if they got the goods, they just put it on the shelves. i got all my ep´s in a local supermarket here in denmark, allways one day before the release. hm, i should drive there today and see if it´s the same with that ep - officially it´s out tomorrow here...
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 8:00 PM
Now it's coming really close! When school's out tomorrow and I come back home, I hope I'll be able to play Pets. I wanted this for so long and now it's just around the corner..
Page 9 of 9