Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#376 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 10:23 PM
The shelves do work, I downloaded them.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#377 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 1:45 AM
I've got two problems so far...My pets drop microwaves all over the place, and while my Sims can drive their cars, they can only go alone..If they try to take anyone..They just stay there in the car..Unable to leave..Or drive..

Anyone have these problems?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#378 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 1:50 AM
I think that one was chalked up to an out of date InSim.
Test Subject
#379 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 3:21 AM
I removed the old version, but my Sims still can't carpool.
Lab Assistant
#380 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TacoBob
I've got two problems so far...My pets drop microwaves all over the place, and while my Sims can drive their cars, they can only go alone..If they try to take anyone..They just stay there in the car..Unable to leave..Or drive..

Anyone have these problems?

This problem was discussed earlier in the thread, you need to update insiminator.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#381 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 2:36 PM
I removed the old version, but my Sims still can't carpool.

Then you need to go to MTS2 and follow the help walkthroughs there and if they don't work, post a thread there. This site and this thread are not for technical help. The thread was created to let people know what hacks didn't work with pets.
Test Subject
#382 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 4:07 PM
I have the latest version of Insim..And no, the topic has not been raised here, as I have already checked....Also, I know this has something to do with a hack, so I'll have to do it the old fashioned way, and remove hacks till it works again. Oh well.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#383 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 1:50 AM
Lab Assistant
#384 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 11:03 AM
I have the latest version of Insim..And no, the topic has not been raised here, as I have already checked....Also, I know this has something to do with a hack, so I'll have to do it the old fashioned way, and remove hacks till it works again. Oh well.

Sorry, I was just referring to the microwave issue, I mistakenly quoted both. It was a known problem with the old insim that reproductive adjustors (shaped like microwaves) were popping up whenver a pet peed. If you don't have the old insim, then I can't see why on earth microwaves would be popping up. Have you tried clicking on them to see what happens?
Locked thread | Locked by: discordkitty Reason: not needed
Page 16 of 16