Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#276 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 4:43 AM
Good, I'm glad Amazon corrected the price. It reassures their customers so that they can continue to purchase AL from there.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#277 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 9:06 AM
this is brilliant. All custom content providers must be so proud that Ea have decided their ideas were so brilliant they should nick them. EA always listen to their communities lol. Most stuff is already available on MTS2. Wands broomsticks, openable windows, rides, there is a guy on mts2 has been designing apartment buildings for ages looks like he'll be in demand for this expansion. We have always known that the CC creators are amazing now the proof if ever you needed it is in this new expansion. MM and the landlord mod.
Lab Assistant
#278 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 9:45 AM
Just quickly back to the three install subject . My friend's Windows XP is licensed for three computers when he reformatted recently and exceeded the limit it was a simple matter of a free call to Microsoft to ensure he was the register user, not that big a hassle really. When I recently changed hardware in my son's computer I had to ring to get a code to re register Windows. So it's not really a new idea and it is manageable.

On the other topic Apartments Yeah!! I'm so excited! I don't even want to wait for the price to drop. You guys in the States don't know how lucky you are. Starting price for new EP's is $50 in Australia.
Theorist
#279 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 11:22 AM
If you convert AUS$50 to US$, isn't it around $30, give or take?
Lab Assistant
#280 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 12:28 PM
No 95centsUS equals $1Au; so $30US equals $31.50.Au. Ripped off hey! It would almost be cheaper to buy one from the US and post it here! It the price we pay for having a small population.
Theorist
#281 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 1:07 PM
Oops, I think I have to get my infos updated I remembered that AUD$50 used to be around US$30, but I guess that's a couple of years ago :p
Mad Poster
#282 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 5:08 AM
95 cents? Jeez, only a 5-cent difference. It would be easier if they were the same since they are so close to being the same, lol. That is cool, though. I never knew that, so I learned something new.
Field Researcher
#283 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 4:24 PM
its 14.99 here in england :O

Head Of Staff & Writer @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out
Forum Resident
#284 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 4:26 PM
EPS are always around 14.99 in the UK. Like on Play.com..

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Scholar
#285 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 4:30 PM
Well, it's £19.99 if you buy instore, but I'm guessing play.com has delivery charges, so it balances out?

Amazon's really the best for EPs, you have free delivery for anything over £15 (which, for some reason, includes EPs)...

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Mad Poster
#286 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 3:46 AM
EPs never change in price during first release (with the exception of a sale price, which would be cheaper). They are always the same. I should know, I have all of them, lol. Same with SPs. That's kind of nice though because then you'll know how much you need to save up for each one.
Top Secret Researcher
#287 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alissa888
Well, it's £19.99 if you buy instore, but I'm guessing play.com has delivery charges, so it balances out?

Nope, there's no delivery charges on Play.com. It's free! :P

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Mad Poster
#288 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 3:58 AM
That is nice that it is free. Many sites charge delivery charges. My God when I went to the EA store and saw AL for sale, it was about $6 for delivery charges for 3-4 days and to expedite it for 1-2 days is like $15! That is crazy.
Page 12 of 12