Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 9:01 PM
That sounds nice Scout, a lot of bad things seemed to happen. well now that Emile and Amelia are living all alone, Chase decided to come over for a visit, my sim didn't invite him over either. Well anyway Amelia Emile and Chase chose to play catch outside in the snow which I thought was farfetched but it's whatever they want to do, then they all had a snowball fight. My sim Amelia made a snow angel and stuff. That was basically their day yesterday.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#77 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 9:19 PM
IrishGrace - do you play one legacy/neighborhood or more?

Due to real life interfearing with my virtual life - not much playing have been done. Just build a few poor houses for the project part of the city - downloaded lots of excellent city related lots from http://n99forumpaks.djssims.com/index.php and created one guy - which adds the amount of families living in Basin city to three. I also changed the neighborhood image to one with Marv shooting, completely forgot about it and the next time I started my game - was pleasentlly surpised of how good the image was. Basin city felt so much more real with a proper neighborhood pic.

Freeman:
Antwone and Tasha moved to a nice quiet lower middle class part of Basin City. As Arwen was the only one living in town at that time - she came alone to welcome them to the neighborhood. Tasha and Arwen hit it on right a way - and by the time Arwen left home a few hours later - they were already friends. That's pretty much it for now - Antwone got a job as a security guard - but his dream is to become a sports star.

krueger:
Freddy krueger was the forth person to move into Basin city. As he didn't have any eductaion or motivation for that matter - he decided to open his own liquore store. he bought an old rundown shop from one of the worst parts of Basin city. Set up his shop downstairs - while he fixed the second floor of the house to live in. The people of Basin City must have been boozly deprivad as business is booiming. Third day on the job and the shop had got it's first ranking - and we were not even trying. Otherwise Mr. Kreuger is not doing that bad either - he did almost die once on a community lot becuase I got stuck in the kitchen talking to my brother's girlfriend - when I come back - the screen is spinning out of controll and Freddy has 0 energy and maybe 1.5 pixels worth of hunger. I stop the screen spinnign - called a taxi and spent the next few sim hours micromanagin Freddy back to life. Our Freddy here seems to have a bit of a drinking problem. Not only does he substitute many measl with beer - but he also loves autonomusly to head to the bar regardless of are we at home or in a community lot. Maybe it's Freddy's distinct bodely oder or his inability to keep up a deasent conversation - but mr. Kreuger seems to be quite popular with the ladies. They ask him to go dancing, or ring up on the phone to chat. One of these lucky ladies is going to give him an illigement child later on - which one of them it is going to be - we don't know yet - we might not have even met her yet.
Field Researcher
#78 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 9:40 PM
ani_, thanks for posting that link to N99. I hadn't been there in a while and had forgotten what wonderful lots they had. It's really going to speed up my neighborhood construction.
Forum Resident
#79 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
IrishGrace - do you play one legacy/neighborhood or more?

I tend to play one legacy at a time, or at least play one for a few generations before starting another. I have one neighborhood which is entirely devoted to legacies though. At the moment it's just got the Steeles in it.
Inventor
#80 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 9:54 PM
Let's see, I just put Ark_Sky's guys Ark Sky and Dee in my game, and Teagan likes Ark! (Finally someone she likes! XD) So I let them get to know each other, and they just moved out of the apartments to get a place of their own. ^_^
#81 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 11:44 PM
Hmm... let's see...

I played my Sticatto Legacy, where currently the second-generation ehiress, Avis, is married to Chandler Platz and their one child/heiress, Cherry, is a teenager. Chandler was at a community lot when he discovered that he had three chemistry bolts for Skyler Herald, a cold hard jounralist with a promiscous side.

Chandler and Skyler were busy flirting with each other when Avis's mother Lacey (whose an elder and the legacy founder) saw them and started to fight with Skyler! She beat her too. It was hilarious. Chandler continues to have an affair, although he's otherwise a loyal husband.
#82 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 1:17 AM
Ooo, this sounds like fun. Hope you don't mind if I add.

I recently started a new neighborhood called Saddlebrook. I still love my old neighborhood (called The Hard Drive because I started it right after my system crashed and the drive was wiped) but there were only three major families I played. Because of this, it became very hard to seperate who was who's kids and I married a few of the second generation together...needless to say inbreeding was threatening my game. They know first cousins but not second cousins. Creepy!

So, the newest family is Wes & Scarlett West. Yes. Wes West. His parents hated him, I've decided. Wes was married previously (remember, this is only in my head) but his wife died giving birth to their only daughter Jaime. Jaime is at Academie le Tour right now. I don't have the patience to play her through just yet. Wes and Scarlett quickly got busy and now have four children - Lorick, Davis, Lucy and Wendy. See - this is how I get into trouble. Too many babies! I just can't deny those "Have A Baby" wants though.

On the other side of the street, I created Sonic Shepherd. She's my "black widow". Uses men for their money, pops out a kid, then kills them. She's on her third husband now with three kids.

Ok, I thought this might be a little more interesting but I guess not. New neighborhoods are hard to get going!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#83 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 9:22 AM
Scout - The Rag to richses lots are just wonderfull. Sure they all need a bit of re-dcorating to make them more usefull as downtown lots but still - they are supperb.

IrishGrace - I was wondering about the number of legasies because you said you only want one kid/generation and it has to be a male. Which means you cant ever mix these blood lines. How do you keep the game from not becoming too repetative? if its' always parents + son in every household.

Appaliq - of course we don't mind. The more the merrier
Forum Resident
#84 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
IrishGrace - I was wondering about the number of legasies because you said you only want one kid/generation and it has to be a male. Which means you cant ever mix these blood lines. How do you keep the game from not becoming too repetative? if its' always parents + son in every household.

I think I may just do the one child/always male thing in this particular legacy and do a "traditional" legacy for the next family where they have more than one kid and I choose which one is the heir, etc. That way, the non-heirs can marry into other legacies, etc.... eventually I'll run out of townies/downtownies to marry so I'll HAVE to do it the traditional way LOL
-----
I started a new legacy (in a new neighborhood) but am still gonna play the Steele legacy off and on.

This one is founded by Quincy Gardner, a Knowledge Sim w/ a LTW of becoming a Space Pirate (Adventure career). At the moment, he's crushing hard on Brandi LeTourneau so I think they may get together... hopefully soon LOL In this legacy, I have no rules (I'll probably decide heirs by looks) and I'm not using any cheats except the Relationships Never Decay hack that's part of InSim. I hate keeping their relationships up so I almost always use this.

Oh and in this one, I'm actually letting him pretty much do his own thing (except telling him to do the stuff for promotions, calling Brandi, etc.)... it's a lot more interesting than the micromanaging I have been doing LOL
-----
UPDATE!! Quincy and Brandi *finally* got married and... Brandi just gave birth to natural-born twins! I named them Quinn (girl) and Brandon (boy)... still can't believe she had twins though LOL

Unfortunately because of scheduling and stuff, these guys are gonna have to use a nanny. Brandi's at the top of her career (Criminal Mastermind) and brings in a lot more money than Quincy does right now so they're both keeping their jobs.
Site Helper
#85 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 4:45 PM
Not actually today, but I had a lot I hadn't played in over 3 months with an exiled demoness (she was too nice) and the fairy who had saved her. They are both knowledge sims, and both of them wanted to be saved from death. So I used the Insimenator to let them die and save each other a few times. Then I made them recover naturally. The next morning the demoness rolled "Be saved from death" twice on the same wants panel. (I posted a picture in the bloopers thread.) A few minutes later Dawn got her point of charisma from the mirror and both of them had their wants panel re-roll. Salemis was back down to one "Saved from Death", and now Dawn had it again. So I let them do it again, but this time Dawn went first because she is the one with fewer friends and an annoying tendency to have a fear of Salemis dying, even when they are doing the "saved from death" thing. (She is an ex-cult leader,so if something goes wrong there is always the resurrect-o-nomitron.)
Anyway, they do a couple of "Saved from Death" rounds (actually 4 each) and I heard the pregnancy chime. All I was doing was "suicide" and then using maxmotives. But apparently one of them is now pregnant. And neither have had their first woohoo.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Forum Resident
#86 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 8:17 PM
Still in the infancy stages for the twins but their birthday is in less than 24 Sim hours.

I hate serious Sims... Quincy was taking care of the twins and *lectured* Brandon after he changed his diaper

In other news, I think Quincy is gonna have to quit his job 'til the twins are a little older or until the house is finished, whichever comes first... the house is so not done and at the moment they're not gonna be able to afford a babysitter. Brandi still has two days left of maternity leave (I hate when they go back to work the same day they had the baby!) so she'll use those up and I'll see where they are with the house and then decide if Quincy has to quit his job.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#87 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 8:36 PM
Freeman:
Antwone finally got into the athletic career. He was lucky enough to only have to be a team mascot for one day - as he got promoted immediately. Antwone is working really hard to succeed in his chosen profession - but he's also battling to keep his woohoo addiction undrell controll. He hasn't yet done anything more than checking the merchendice. So far - he's been loyal to his wife. I'm sure my computer knows what I need and then gives me just the opposite. I sent Antwone to town to do some harmless flirting - I went through four places - the only women I met were teens or elderly - and everybody else - including the staff were men. Then when I was palying with Arwin - all the women were hanging around her bakery. Anyhow - due to Antwone's bad luck on finding some leagally aged woman to flirt with - he spent all his money on the matchmaker so she would give him a woman to flirt with. They didn't go on a date - but they did get along quite well. Antwone was able to keep the matchmaker bill hidden from his wife - he got the promotion on the same day and thus the wife never noticed that for about half a day - they had 0 simoleans on their account.

Arwen finally got her tomatoe harvest. The poor woman didn't have enough food in the fridge for a bowl of cereal. With only 112 simoleans in her account and only a few days from getting a bill - Arwen made and sold four servings of pancakes. That's pretty much all the food she is going to be selling this winter. Her fridge is now upto food level 102 - and with that amount she needs to survive untill the next harvest. There's still 4 days left of winter + what ever days we need for the new harvest. Arwen finally got herself a pet - a stray dog she adopted called Max. It's the first dog ever I managed to adopt since getting pets - and I didn't even use any hacks.

I also created a new woman to the neighborhood called Rebecka Mason. A pretty but super nerdy girl who started a bookshop. I have been wanting to create a nerdy girl who would open her own bookshop for a long time now - and it took me hours of searching to find the hair and the perfect woman. But somehow - I wasn't feeling her - so she got deleted. I liked having a bookshop thous - so somebdoy else will have to open it.

Marv finally arrived to Basin city :lovestruc I used the one you can download from TSR - but did some majour face modification on him. First I was planning to use the slim body builder skin on him - but then I found the huge body builder skin http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=60705
Marv is going to be the only one who is going to use this body shape - to make sure that he's the biggest guy in Basin City. Marv is still in the sim bin because I don't know yet - where he will be living - and what is he really going to do.
What I do know is that:
1. I'll unock the punching bag for him and let him maximize his bodyskills (so he can win all his fights).
2. Arwen will fall in love with him and get pregnant (but Marv will not move in with her - too much commitment)
3. He'll be enemies with the gang I'm going to create later on
4. He will visit the bars alot
Well - this is what I have planned - but usually what I plan and what really happens are two different things.
Forum Resident
#88 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 2:54 PM
Brandon and Quinn are toddlers now and somehow they got black hair. Quincy has red hair and Brandi has brown hair (I didn't change her color when I did her makeover when she moved in). Very odd LOL Nothing new to report other than that though.
-----
Oh and I'm starting a new legacy in the same neighborhood to give more variety for marriage, etc.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#89 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 9:35 PM
I was building the majority of the time I was on my computer. Building is a really tidious and boring task - but what can I do - I needed the place. It's a community lot for my poor. In the front you have stores and a restaurant. Upstairs there's a sleezy hotell for your one night stands - and behind the building is Kadie's bar - and to reach that place you need to walk thrugh this really long alley. I should download some trashy alley things to make it look more - less desirable.

Somebody was asking here for Pascall Curious - I needed a nerd so I snatched him to my game. He's now in family bin.

Freeman:
Antwone had the day off so he went on a date. This woman was a bit difficult - she would have wants like hug Antwone - or kiss or what ever - and when I tried to fullfill them - she'd get mad at me - anyhow it ended up being a perfect date. He got a pinnballmachine as a reward. He didn't woohoo anybody yet - it's all flirts still.

Sinclar: Marv finally arrived to the city. He's living in this really bad run down warehouse - the first story is un-occupoied - and he lives on the second. First I let him gain a few body points - and then sent him to town. He went to Kadie's bar and sat down to order a drink. The next thing I know Kennedy Cox has stolen Marv's drink - so we go to beat him up. Marv's first fight :lovestruc - unfortunately he lost it. Now his greatest want is to see Kennedy's ghost - a wish I will grant him - even thou we are not yet clear on the details.
After a few more drinks - some computer games and a shower. Marv went back home just in time for the welcoming comittey to arrive. It was Tasha, Freddy and Arwen. First Arwen and Marv were having a bit communication trouble - but thank God Arwen is so easy - she barely knows this guy but still she didn't reject his flirtation. Marv needs to find a job soon - I want to buy him a motorcykle.
Forum Resident
#90 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 11:48 AM
Newest legacy family in Legacyville (yeah I'm not so creative on the town names LOL) is Aron Stapleton. He's a Knowledge Sim with a LTW of being Media Magnate. His life isn't turning out as well as previous legacy sims so far... he's burned everything he's cooked, he had the Social Bunny visit on day two LOL, oh and he hasn't met any eligible ladies yet. The only female he's met is Brandi and, obviously, she's already married into my first legacy family LOL Granted I haven't opened up Downtown yet so he hasn't gone anywhere. Maybe I should do that LOL
#91 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 12:35 PM
Well, I created a new sims family Granger yesterday night after eons of not playing the game (ok, maybe not eons but just months).

Got really bugged by the fact that they kept having daughters (3!). i didn't want to cheat by leaving the lot and returning before the births took place so i just gritted my teeth and went on playing.
thankfully, today, they got a son (and he's the youngest) named Jacob Granger. =)
Almost wanted to name him Longawaited or something. =p
Forum Resident
#92 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 4:44 PM
Aron went downtown and one of the ones in his group was Marisa Bendett (sp?!). They hooked up, fell in love, and woohooed in the Photobooth at the Crypt O' Night Club LOL Aron still hasn't been able to get a job in the Journalism career (at the moment he's in the Science career and checking the paper daily). I think I'll wait a few days before having Marisa get pregnant just so she can work longer without interference from pregnancy and/or nannies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#93 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 7:33 PM
Finally some play time - first time this week
I did open my game a few times thou - but only to do some stuff - not to play.
Most of my time has been spent on trying find dear Fread some booze to sell. Trying to provide alcoholl to ones sims is like mission impossible. There is alcohol out there - but not the kind I need. I don't want to sell decorative bottles that have no functionality at all - I want them to be real - and that's why it was hard to find anything good. First he was selling champange and some drink recolours I got from mts2. But I didn't like the drink recolours because it's wasn't real beer. And making Freddy serve drinks 12 times on a row so I could add them to his inventory was a pain. Then I found beer in simslice but you couldn't sell that beer - I found a brandi bottle in mts2 that was suppose to be drinkable but was not and after placing in on any surface you had to use the :smash: tool to delete it. Then finally I found the wine bottles from sapphire sims by frillen7. They are not perfect - as they have no drinking animation and the bottles dissapear after you use them - but at least it has some side effects and it's way better than anything else I found so now Freddy has two shelfs filled with frillen's booze and one shelf with champange. I'm still looking around for more items for Freddy to sell - hopefully some cheap booze so I don't have to worry that my playable people will spend all their money on Freddy's 250 simolean booze. Sapphire sims also had a beer can - but it's unsellable as well

Freddy's business is booming - he's already in business level 3 and we are not even trying to succeed. I was actually thinking it will be open for long periods of times - maybe get 2 bottles a day sold and that's it. But at one point today - all Freddy's shelfs vere out of stock and the cash line was all the way to the door (that's like four people in a line but still - it was all the way to the door). Due to Freddy having too little time to be both cachier and restocker - he hired a townie called Sandy something - blond girl - big lips to be the cashier. I think she is also going to be his first ex wife
#94 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 10:14 PM
Default The Simmons Family
I have been playing the Simmons family for a while now, and I thought that I'd share my experiences with ya'll!

Well, let's see. The wife's name is Jane Simmons, and the husband's name is Carl Simmons. They have two children, a toddler named Anna Simmons, and a teenager named Chris Simmons. Anna isn't a big trouble maker, but Chris? He's a totally different story. He has a girlfriend named Charlie Miller, and she is the wildest, craziest sim ever. In history. She's crazier than the nanny and Mrs. Crumplebottom COMBINED!

Anyway, they've been dating for a while and Chris is about to go to Uni. (By my choice, of course.) Charlie walks around the house all the time, almost like a stalker. Actually, exactly like a stalker. She seriously walks around the house, stands in the backyard, and then walks off of the lot. Sometimes it really freaks me out. I'm starting to think that I'm going to have to make a fence around the lot...

So, yeah. That's pretty much all that's happened.

I guess I'll have to update soon!
Forum Resident
#95 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 9:21 PM
Simville
Philips Family
Charles is a Knowledge Sim w/ a LTW of being Chief of Staff while his wife Candice is a Family Sim w/ a LTW of being Education Minister. So far, Candice has gotten hired, fired and rehired, all in the space of a week. Charles is having zero luck getting a job in the medical field.

Stevens Family
James and Jennifer are both Fortune Sims, James wanting to be a Criminal Mastermind, Jennifer wanting to earn 100,000 Simoleans. James is doing well as a Bagman, while Jennifer spends her time having a lesbian affair with Candice Philips LOL
Field Researcher
#96 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 12:14 AM
Okay this could get long. Hope the site doesn't time out on me while I'm posting. Currently playing my created college, SIM. The Smith Institute of Miscellany with Sims who default in the sim bins of the pre-made schools as my student body. Playing a four dorm rotation

Desert Dormitory (pulled from La Fiesta Tech)
------------------------------------------

The three playables here are Stella Terrano, Marla Biggs of Academie Le Tour, and Meadow Thayer. Originally Meadow wasn't intended to be in the mix. But when she made online contact with Ellen Frost over at Horshu Dorms, I decided to put her in the mix. Which has proven to be a source of chaos. Stella and Marla (both getting ready to start junior year) have had a lesbian love affair going ever since Stella made an autonomous first move on Marla in the second semester of freshman year. But once Meadow got there she too started to feel the burn for Marla. Unfortunately Meadow's timing stunk and she tried bedding Marla just as Stella was returning from a class. Stella caught them and has been really steamed at both of them. Although Stella is starting to forgive Marla. Former best friend Meadow isn't so lucky. I have separate NPC lovers picked out for Stella and Meadow next. Ultimately though, I'm hoping to find men for both of them and Marla be the one who stays lesbian. And I'm thinking if I get far enough long to send other sims to SIM, that this dorm may carry a reputation for lesbianism.

Middleton House (so named for being the middle of the street)
-----------------------------------------------------------

This house features the Student Housing family from La Fiesta. William Williamson, Blossom Moonbeam and Klara Vonderstein. Well more so the young women now. William is dead. Started Fortune but turned Romance via the reprogrammer. First he bedded Klara but toward the end of his life he and Blossom also fell in love. So he woo-hooed Blossom and got caught by Klara. Leaving Klara feeling betrayed and opening up room for her to be the eventual life partner for Marla Biggs down the road. Blossom meanwhile is being pointed to a marriage with Jared Starchild who is in another dorm. William's death was quite a challenge though. He died from a combination of starvation and sleep apnea (I.E. me sending him repeatedly to bed every time he complained he was hungry.) This eventually led to a bout of insanity which culminated in several hours of streaking randomly (by command) all over the lot late at night. As day rose, he refused to streak any further and was rebelling against a command to weed the front yard when death came to him. Cruelest thing I've done to a Sim in many moons.

Horshu Dorms (named for the horseshoe shape of the building)
-------------------------------------------------------------

This lot features the First Year household from Academie La Tour. Chaz Whippler, Ellen Frost and Phinneas Furley. Chaz has mostly skating through the game. As a Romance Sim I had little idea for, I sent him wooing various women in the dorm looking for a clue. He fell in love first with Ellen but Phinneus beat him to woo-hooing Ellen and I currently have them slated to be a couple. Going so far as to have Ellen change aspirations from Fortune to Family for love of Phinneas. While he was mad at Ellen and Phinneas for their affair, Chaz started working on this wavy-haired blonde dormie named Lydia Shamalan (not her real last name but you'd butcher it the same way as M Night Shamalan so it's close enough). Considering how hard he's had it pursuing Lydia, Chaz ended the last play session using the life experience of becoming a junior to change aspirations from Romance to Family and is looking forward to marrying Lydia. Whether the Whipplers will remain in town after the wedding I haven't decided yet.

Hillerman House (named for being up on an overlook)
----------------------------------------------------

This house has the Freshman household from Sim State. Ty Bubbler, Sam Davis and Jared Starchild. Along with fellow Sim State sim binner Eric Swain.
Ty and Sam have both abandoned their original Popularity aspirations (not fond of Popularity sims). Ty has become Romance and Sam family. But the common bond of leaving their original aspirations behind brought Sam and Ty into a freshman fling. Which saw them lose their virginities to each other. However, Ty's playing the cad and looking to lay more of the dorm and is currently on the verge of bedding another black dormie named Carmen Copur. While Sam, seeing Ty for the horndog that he is has fallen for Eric Swain. A relationship I'm hoping to encourage. Jared meanwhile has been wooing the previously mentioned Blossom Moonbeam over at Middleton House. However, he doesn't know about William Williamson having seduced his lady love into bed. Neither Jared or Blossom was on each other's lot that semester. Haven't decided whether she should tell or take it to her grave yet.

After everyone graduates, I'm thinking some of the couples may end up sim binned for a while because I tend to get overwhelmed trying to juggle too many families at once.
Forum Resident
#97 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 1:52 AM
All is not well in the Stevens house. Jennifer got a job in the Adventurer career only to come home after her first day to find her husband and her lesbian lover in bed together! Oh, and during all the commotion that ensued, I heard the pregnancy chimes! The funniest part about the whole thing was in her memories, Jennifer was upset that *Candice* was cheating on her... apparently she didn't give a flip about her husband cheating on her LOL Only thing she cared about with him was that she lost the fight they had!

By the way, this is so not what I had been planning! I had been planning on Charles catching Candice and Jennifer in bed together after Charles and Candice had a kid together and James being completely oblivious to all of it!
Instructor
#98 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 2:05 AM
In my game right now.. well, I don't have a game. Something is seriously bugged, I've even reinstalled BV but I'm still having major problems.

I suspect I had some bodyshop files that somehow got corrupted, as I started getting bugs in BodyShop too. Hopefully deleting everything in my SavedSims folder will work...

I've tried playing w/o CC, and I've even completely deleted all of my neighborhoods and tried to start over.. But any new NH's or families were still tweaking. I have no idea what I did wrong, xD

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
Test Subject
#99 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 2:29 AM
Oh that sounds really crappy Punky. D: Have you considered a clean install?

In my game, I've mainly been playing my legacy family's third generation-ers. It takes soooo long to play though, because my legacy founder Gilly had four children, three of which all survived into adulthood. Her oldest daughter Ariel and her oldest son Seb both live in their own houses, and the third daughter Oceana moved back to the Legacy house to live.

At this point in my game, Ariel has four children, two sets of twins. The oldest set of twins are the male twins, named Samuel and Seeley, are both in college now. Her second set of twins are her girls, Alyson and Lily, who both are still children. Ariel just celebrated her birthday and transistioned into elder.

Seb has three sons, the oldest of which is Xander, who was concieved due to alien abduction. Xander is now in college as well. Seb's other two sons, Lee and Brett, still live at home. Lee is nearly reaching the age where he will move to college as well.

And my heir, Oceana, has three daughters. Her oldest and most beautiful daughter Akiko (pictured in my avatar,) currently is at college as well. Her other two daughters, Tsukiko and Mi-Ju both still live at home with Oceana, her husband, and their grandfather.

I'm really obsessed with playing Akiko, Xander, Samuel and Seeley at the moment. I constructed this huge dormitory for them to all live in together in style, and I'm currently setting up their long-term relationships so I can be prepared for the next generation of the legacy.
Forum Resident
#100 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 2:30 AM
Stevens and Philips households

Jennifer "broke up" with James (I hate that... why can't they say divorced when it's a married couple!? "Broke up" sounds so high school) and he moved out.... and then Jennifer proceeded to have an affair with Charles, who still doesn't know about either of the times Candice cheated on him. Jennifer is now pregnant with Charles' baby LOL Candice is still in love with Jennifer even though Jennifer hates her, plus still in love with Charles and James. Oh and Jennifer has a want to get engaged to Charles LOL Candice so far has no wants regarding James at all.

Now I'm dizzy. Doesn't help that the two households are in different seasons, so where it's nice and cool in Jennifer's world, there's a huge blizzard at Charles and Candice's house!
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Post in v2 :)
Page 4 of 363