Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#426 Old 16th May 2013 at 12:50 AM
You know how the switch from TS2 to TS3 had seamless pregnancy? I want the switch from TS3 to TS4 have seamless aging.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#427 Old 16th May 2013 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deamon Fire
You know how the switch from TS2 to TS3 had seamless pregnancy? I want the switch from TS3 to TS4 have seamless aging.

Doesn't TS3 already have the seamless aging feature? Or maybe I misunderstood the meaning of seamless?
Instructor
#428 Old 16th May 2013 at 11:22 AM
After giving it some thought one of the best things possible would be to have all the interactions in Sims 1/2/3 in the core base game plus some new ones. Then they can add more into expansion packs as needed. This would be awesome!

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Test Subject
#429 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 10:37 AM
in sims 4 i would like to have more options about my sims life and as gamer i would like better graphics..also it would be nice if i could play them while they work not only in some jobs (ambitions) but in all jobs. im sure EA will take great decisions about sims 4 characteristics but i would like more options to the CAS but and to the sims life.
Top Secret Researcher
#430 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 5:48 PM
I'd like for the developers to actually have some experience in playing the game.
Field Researcher
#431 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 6:39 PM
I've been thinking of how I've read some people mentioning certain features that traditionally come in EPs, but seem as though they should be base game features. Namely pets and weather. Then how it's kind of a conflict of interest for EA, who, of course, want the $$$ from releasing lots of EPs. I think there could be a compromise, though. For pets, include the very basic common ones in the base game: cats, dogs, fish. Later they can release an EP with more exotic pets, domestic farm animals, the fantasy type creatures, maybe, etc. Same for weather, include the very basic seasons, then expand on it with holidays/festivals, farming, more interactions, more severe weather, etc. It probably won't happen since creating the assets and coding even the basic stuff might push development back too far, but I think it would really allow EA to be more creative with the EPs and make them feel more like, well, expansions on existing content rather than... something that should have been there in the first place.
Test Subject
#432 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 9:54 PM
i wish there will be a bodyshop on the sims4
Inventor
#433 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 10:02 PM
Gardener Service please!
Lab Assistant
#434 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 10:10 PM
For the digital downloads to actually WORK. Sorry, blowing off a bit of steam!
Page 18 of 18