Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 7:21 PM Last edited by Jojoa777 : 12th Apr 2015 at 2:30 AM.
Default March Madness Premade Tournament - Cassandra Goth wins!!
Hello everyone! Right now, a tournament is taking place to discover the MTS community's favorite Sims 2 premade! For the purposes of this tournament, a premade is any sim who shipped with a Sims 2 game- playables, bin sims, townies, NPCs, etc.!

Want to join in? View the bracket and read on to see what the current round is and what you can do to help determine the winner!

(click the image and then hit the zoom button to see a larger image)

Current Round: 2

The community members have voted, and the field has been narrowed to 8 sims!

There are currently 4 votes in progress. For each vote you must choose your favorite of the two sims. You are allowed to participate in some votes and choose not to participate in others. Remember, if you don't know the sims you can always look them up on sim wiki!

Remember that the number next to the sim is their rank, and the rank goes from 1 as the highest to 16 as the lowest. Sims with higher ranks are more favored to win (but that doesn't mean they will!). If a lower rank beats a higher one, it's called an upset. The first round votes are set up so that the highest ranked sims play the lowest ranked sims.

Any interesting match ups are not my doing! It was all random, which makes some of these votes very, very coincidental.

Vote:
1 Lilith Pleasant
vs.
1 Cassandra Goth

Remember to check the scoreboard at the bottom of this post to see who's winning!!

Details on How the Tournament Works

The sims' rankings are from 1 (highest) to 16 (lowest). There are four sims with each ranking, for a total of 64 sims.

If you can see the little numbers on the bracket, the sims that come into the tournament with the lowest rankings have to play first against the sims with the highest rankings (1 vs 16, 2 vs 15, 3 vs 14, all the way until it's 8 vs 9), and there are four of each of these match ups.

The tournament rounds are as follows:

1. Ranking votes: During this round, people posted on the thread with their ten favorite sims.

2. Tie-breaker round: Since there were many ties at the lower end of the vote, everyone had the opportunity to help break the ties with more votes.

3. Rounds 1-6: Sims will compete for votes in match ups determined by the bracket! Each round will be open for two days. We are currently in Round 4, see the top of the page for more information!

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm happy to help explain. Also, if you're having trouble remembering anything about a premade, Sim Wiki is a really good resource. Remember you can vote based on whatever criteria you want, even if you've never actually played the sim! It's all up to you

The Scoreboard below shows the results for the current round of voting.

Scoreboard:

Vote:
1 Lilith Pleasant- 18
vs.
1 Cassandra Goth- 19

Previous Round Results:
Pre-Tournament Voting
Tie-Breaker Votes
Round 1.1 Vote Results
Round 1.2 Vote Results
Round 2 Vote Results
Round 3 Vote Results
Round 4 Vote Results
Round 5 Vote Results
Final Vote Results
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 7:36 PM
Brandi Broke
Dustin Broke
Bella Goth
Mortimer Goth
Lyla Grunt
Ripp Grunt
Ajay Loner
Ramir Patel
Nervous Subject
Lazlo Curious
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 9:09 PM
Romeo Monty
Vidcund Curious
Sandra Roth
Agora Tchotchke
Rick Contrary
Diana DeBore
Malcolm Landgraab IV
Gvaudoin Tricou
Consort Capp
Jules O'Mackey
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 9:55 PM
Two years ago I was like "Bah, premades, who needs them" and now I have a hard time deciding on just 10 favourites

Lilith Pleasant
Ripp Grunt
Trent Traveller
Tina Traveller
Matthew Picaso
Jessica Picaso
Ginger Newson
Gallaghar Newson
Don Lothario
Alexander Goth
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 9:56 PM
Olive Specter
Nervous Subject
Dina Caliente
Don Lothario
Bella Goth
Kaylynn Langerak
General Buzz Grunt
Brandi Broke
Consort Capp
Mrs. CrumpleBottom
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 10:08 PM
It's fun seeing the different kinds of sims people like!

I hadn't thought to include Life Stories sims (I've never played it, it didn't even cross my mind) but I saw that there were a few voted for and I guess that's not an issue
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jojoa777
It's fun seeing the different kinds of sims people like!

I hadn't thought to include Life Stories sims (I've never played it, it didn't even cross my mind) but I saw that there were a few voted for and I guess that's not an issue

(Oops, I can change my Stories sims, no problem, it's really hard to pick just ten so I'll easily swap them
So, I'm keeping Agora and Diana, unless they can't compete, and then it's Chaz Whippler and Cyd Roseland. I'm sure the ladies will mind very much, they are villains afterall but c'est la vie^^).
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 10:42 PM
Sounds like fun!

Angela Pleasant
Daniel Pleasant
Dina Caliente
Dirk Dreamer
Don Lothario
Florence Delarosa
John Burb
Lucy Burb
Lilith Pleasant
Nina Caliente
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
(Oops, I can change my Stories sims, no problem, it's really hard to pick just ten so I'll easily swap them
So, I'm keeping Agora and Diana, unless they can't compete, and then it's Chaz Whippler and Cyd Roseland. I'm sure the ladies will mind very much, they are villains afterall but c'est la vie^^).

I'm fine with keeping them!

Also, I alphabetized the list because I'm pretty sure otherwise I'll manage to list the same sim twice somewhere

So far the most votes any sim has is 2- who will take the lead??

I'm also getting excited for the tournament portion. I think for each vote I'm going to write out introductions for the two competing sims!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 11:18 PM
Max Flex
Mitch Indie

The only ones I like :3

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 12:39 AM
Patrick Teens * (One of the Tricou Downtownie teens - he's called Ravi Bertino in my game.)
Regina Tsvirkunov
Ginger Newson
Gavin Newson
Dustin Broke
Angela Pleasant
Lilith Pleasant
Jihoon LeTourneau
Mallory Mace
Ralph Enriquez

The ones you've never heard of will all be Veronaville townies. I love them! In my opinion it's the townies who really make Veronaville. It was a slightly invidious choice to make, as there are a lot more I could have nominated: Juliette and Hermia Capp, Meadow Thayer and Chris Cho to name a few. I do hope I can look them all in the eye when I next see them.

NOTE: * Patrick Teens is his name on the Wiki, but in my head (and in my game) he'll always be Ravi. He and townie Regina Tsvirkunov (in her green "granny" dress) are just the nicest, kindest Sims in my Veronaville.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Max Flex
Mitch Indie

The only ones I like :3

Thanks, I think these are the first university students to be nominated!
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Patrick Teens * (One of the Tricou Downtownie teens - he's called Ravi Bertino in my game.)
Regina Tsvirkunov
Ginger Newson
Gavin Newson
Dustin Broke
Angela Pleasant
Lilith Pleasant
Jihoon LeTourneau
Mallory Mace
Ralph Enriquez

The ones you've never heard of will all be Veronaville townies. I love them! In my opinion it's the townies who really make Veronaville. It was a slightly invidious choice to make, as there are a lot more I could have nominated: Juliette and Hermia Capp, Meadow Thayer and Chris Cho to name a few. I do hope I can look them all in the eye when I next see them.

NOTE: * Patrick Teens is his name on the Wiki, but in my head (and in my game) he'll always be Ravi. He and townie Regina Tsvirkunov (in her green "granny" dress) are just the nicest, kindest Sims in my Veronaville.

Townies are most definitely open game, thanks for nominating some!! And it is hard to choose 10, isn't it?
Forum Resident
#14 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 1:35 AM
Dustin Broke
Bella Goth
Johnny Smith
Angela Pleasant
Beau Broke
Joe Carr
Katheryn Langerak
Olive Specter
Ripp Grunt
Ajay Loner

....so says the Phoenix! ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Mad Poster
#15 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 1:45 AM
Cassandra Goth
Pascal Curious
Tybalt Capp
Dustin Broke
Johnny Smith
Lilith Pleasant
Ripp Grunt
Puck Summerdream
Ginger Newson
Brandi Broke

Wow I had to change that sooo many times because I really love a lot of the premades. There are so many more I wanted to put in, such as Juliette Capp, Etsu Cho, Beau Broke, Nervous Subject and Hal Capp just got deleted while writing this because I decided to put Pascal in. Oh but what about Chloe and Lola? I love them too!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 1:50 AM
Should be all updated to here!

Yeah, Bigsimsfan, 10 is hard. If I wasn't hosting it and I was voting instead, it would be hard to pick!
Theorist
#17 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 2:10 AM
Buzz Grunt
Tank Grunt
Ripp Grunt
Buck Grunt
Johnny Smith
Jill Smith
Matthew Smith (downtownie & Garden Club)
Peter Smith (downtownie)
Blonde Goth male teen Tricou
Black haired male Grand Vampire

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
Buzz Grunt
Tank Grunt
Ripp Grunt
Buck Grunt
Johnny Smith
Jill Smith
Matthew Smith (downtownie & Garden Club)
Peter Smith (downtownie)
Blonde Goth male teen Tricou
Black haired male Grand Vampire

Hey, I looked on the wiki but couldn't find any black haired male grand vampires. I also couldn't find Peter Smith (did you by any chance mean Peter Sims) but I added him anyway.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 2:19 AM
Benedick Monty
Puck Summerdream
Bella Goth
Don Lothario
Nervous Subject
Olive Specter
Buck Grunt
Lisa Ramirez
Florence Delarosa
Gilbert Jacquet
Mad Poster
#20 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jojoa777
Hey, I looked on the wiki but couldn't find any black haired male grand vampires. I also couldn't find Peter Smith (did you by any chance mean Peter Sims) but I added him anyway.

Maybe they mean Count Cooper Baena, he doesn't have black hair but he has brown - and sometimes I get confused between black and brown haired sims, especially when they have unusual skincolours.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
#21 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 2:41 AM
Justin Cleveland
Castor Nova
Don Lothario
Guy Wrightley
Jason Greenman
Rodney Jung
Edwin Sharpe
Jason Larson
Remington Harris
Alexander Goth
Mad Poster
#22 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 4:07 AM
Flat Broke
Flo Broke
Bob Newbie
Betty Newbie
Bob Sr. Newbie
Mags Newbie
Victor Goth
Gretle Goth
Simon Crumplebottom
Prudence Crumplebottom

This is so hard to chose for all of the deleted Sims from all the hoods have something for me but Pleasantview dead and deleted Sims hold my hart the most.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Instructor
#23 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 4:32 AM
Brandi Broke
Castor Nova
Heather Huffington
Jane Stacks
Stella Terrano
Dina Caliente
Nina Caliente
Dirk Dreamer
Don Lothario
Roxie Sharpe