Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smaller Mediterranean Cypress

by xrax Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 8:15 AM - Updated 14th Nov 2006 at 11:54 PM by xrax

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:07 AM
Cool, I like these too
Inventor
#27 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:31 PM
Thank you for sharing. This cypress trees looking ver realistic. Thanks again.
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 4:59 AM
cheers man u rok
Field Researcher
#29 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:55 PM
Excellent work
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:52 PM
nice tree, big thanks

~ enjoy your live you have only that ~
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#31 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 8:10 PM
Beautiful.

Do you allow people to use and/or include your work in lot uploads? (on mts2 of course, not on paysites)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Beautiful.

Do you allow people to use and/or include your work in lot uploads? (on mts2 of course, not on paysites)

Definitely! Go 4 it! You don't even need to ask or give credit.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 12:47 PM
These will be great for my Italian Mansion/Villa project

If you have a house which you want creating, PM with a link to the plans/picture, and I will message back with comments saying if I can do it or not. I will try alter the design before I say I can't do it.
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 6:16 PM
This looks fantastic, but for some reason I get an "invalid archive" message when I attempt to open this file. I have tried opening directly (choosing open when prompted to save the file) and have downloaded the file to my desktop and then tried to open it to no avail. It doesn't sound like anyone else has run into this problem, but might anyone have a suggestion?
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 9:05 PM
more creepy italian trees <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LKingrey
This looks fantastic, but for some reason I get an "invalid archive" message when I attempt to open this file. I have tried opening directly (choosing open when prompted to save the file) and have downloaded the file to my desktop and then tried to open it to no avail. It doesn't sound like anyone else has run into this problem, but might anyone have a suggestion?

I may be wrong but it sounds to me like you're trying to open the (.zip) file as a (.rar) file. Windows XP automatically unzips it, but if you don't use XP you might need WinZIP or another program that can open (.zip) files.

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Scholar
#37 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 2:47 PM
great, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 6th May 2006 at 4:45 AM
Beautiful Work! Thankyou.. Thankyou... Thankyou...

:D

I love to build small, elegant lots & neighbourhoods with No Custom Content & Hack Free. You can find them at my Minisite at TSR.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 9:35 AM
Actually, I don't think Cypress trees usually have much snow on them, if at all as they grow in mediterranean climates.

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 1:03 AM
Outstanding Work`
I so love your `Cypress trees -Thank you.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 7:23 PM
Really nice! Thanks!
Instructor
#43 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 2:12 PM
Thanks man! looks awesome
Test Subject
#44 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 4:16 PM
Great work+!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 5:41 PM
I was searching 4 a long time. Thank u very much!
THANKS POST
#46 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 3:02 PM
Thank you for this! I've wanted this kind of tree for some time and couldn't find it anywhere.
Page 2 of 2