Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Aging Past Adult And/Or Elders, Updated 10/23/2006 Updated Pets EP Version.

by Bobcatben Posted 13th Jun 2006 at 5:39 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2006 at 11:50 PM by Bobcatben : Updated Pets EP Version

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 5:38 AM
This is marvelous and I'm so grateful you've already made it Pets EP compatible. I've never been able to let my Sims die, and I'm certainly not about to let my pets die! Thank you!

The universe lies before you on the floor, in the air, in the mysterious bodies of your dancers, in your mind. From this voyage no one returns poor or weary.

- Agnes De Mille
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 6:43 PM
iam thinking of making another global hack like this, but inactive unless a controller object is placed, to allow in game configurations of which age groups you dont want to age instead of separate hacks, im just trying to decide weather or not to have it in the same download topic as this or a separate thread,
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 11:51 PM
well i made it, i made a configurable version with a object to configure it with Anti-Aging Controller
Test Subject
#29 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 1:40 AM
I don't mean to bother you, but are you going to come out with a Season compatible version of this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 9:54 PM
once i get ahold of seasons and get it installed ill start work on compatible versions for all my mods.
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th May 2008 at 2:42 PM
Hi, I love the anti-aging, but I had some questions about a problem I've been having since I installed it. I have a MacBook, OSX 10.4, and I have the basic Sims2 game. I installed the hack that prevents only adults from aging. It works perfectly within the game, and my adults don't age (FABULOUS!!).

BUT then I click on quit and save and then the computer screen blinks once and then takes me to a blank, black screen with the Sims cursor. I have to hit the eject disc button a few times to get the disc spinning again (for some reason it stops), and then it finally takes me to my computer desktop. This did not happen prior to installing the hack. Any advice or suggestions? Would you recommend using your anti-aging device instead? I hate the Grim Reaper and don't want to go back to having tombstones and urns all over the place!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 11:48 AM
bobcat...

Thank you soooo very much! I LOVE!!!!! this hack!
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 2:20 AM
After I download and use this, if I change my mind and want my adult/elder sims to age again, will simply removing this from the downloads folder work?

The statement below is true
-----------------------------
The statement above is false
Test Subject
#34 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 12:24 AM
Is there an appartment version of this hack? I don't my sims to die.
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 4:05 AM
I have a question: I initially had the NL version of your hack but then installed Pets. I came back and deleted the old hack and replaced it with your new hack for humans only. However, my pets still aren't aging. Do I need both the NL and Pets hacks in order for this to work since I have both? Or since Pets is more recent, should I only need that hack? Thanks.
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 9:55 AM
Thank You! This mod for me is essential. My playstyle is of the old sims games and I like to take my time. Ive always thought the sims aged way too fast and I could never accomplish everything I wanted to , thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 2:25 AM
I love this mod, works awsome in my game..just a question: are there any mod that shows the elder hair and clothes for adults?
Page 2 of 2