Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Platinum & Gold Grillz

by urbnDAME Posted 3rd Aug 2006 at 10:36 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by s0seductive
I'd like to know where did you get the hair from that is on the sim on the left?

Oooh, I got it from XMSIMS
Field Researcher
#27 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by urbnDAME
aww lol. Their just caps fitted over your teeth. Usually made of Gold, Silver, Diamonds, Platinum or... fake. Basically "Oral" Jewelry mostly worn by the hip hop culture.

ohhhh thanks! oh cool jewellry for your teeth, i'm all for finding new places to wear jewellry!
Scholar
#28 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:57 PM
I'd like to know where did you get the hair from that is on the sim on the left?

I beleive that hair comes in the base game (the braided hair) One of my sims have it

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
I beleive that hair comes in the base game (the braided hair) One of my sims have it

They said the left the one on the right is the one with the braids.
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 12:53 AM
hohoho... cool! xD "Smile fo me daddy What you lookin at Let me see ya grill..........Let cha see my what?"

~*Lady Of The Sky*~ [Brazil ;*]
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:58 AM
Great work. This will go nicely wit sum of my sims. Thanku very much!!!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:39 AM
Yeah now my sims can have grills like me!! At least I like to call them grills everybody else seems to think they're braces....sadly I'll be losing these pimped out accessories on the 18th-ok not sadly...Thank you these are great!! :D<--no grills...=[

He got Colgate on his teeth and Reebok classics on his feet.
Scholar
#33 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:55 AM
LOL! That is awesome!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 7:11 AM
holy crap this is friggin awesome. thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 6:45 AM
lmao, 5 stars this is classic.

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 2:17 PM
would look good with my gangsta sim

thanks mate
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:19 AM

same thing i was wondering cause im always on the outlook for more male hairstyles that look like my bf.
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th May 2007 at 12:23 AM Last edited by ijustdownloadstuff : 18th May 2007 at 1:02 AM. Reason: Picture
I'm not into grillz in real life, but I like this download. Wierd right? Anyway, really good work on this.

Edit:

Gah, I tried it in the game just now. It's AWESOME! Thx so much.
Page 2 of 2