Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Community items in residential lot

by loba Posted 23rd Jan 2005 at 5:58 PM - Updated 12th Dec 2008 at 1:20 PM by -Maylin-

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
#101 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 6:34 PM
nekikyo, that`s because you have all the games. When Bon Voyage came out, they "fixed" the "bug" that allowed stuff like this to work. I believe that the "bug" was "fixex" for Buy Mode an expansion or two before it was "fixed" in Build Mode, so that`s why I suggested earlier to try the other mode, but if you`ve got *all* of the expansions, it`s "fixed" for both modes and you`re sunk.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#102 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 12:40 AM
Default I need help
Hi download this and the items are black and white and can't be used. any way to fix this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 10:07 PM
Has anyone found a way to use this with all games? I really want a clothing shop in my house x_x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 8:59 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#105 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 12:27 AM
Was so looking forward to using this, been trying to open a restaurant for ages but the collection folder wont show up bought a community lot but there's no mailbox to do 'make all happy cheat' so cant do that either sad times!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#106 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 9:54 PM
Don't think it's worked for me, but thanks anyway! :D
Scholar
#107 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 8:17 PM
If you have BV or later installed, sadly, this mod will not work for you.
I made an alternative a couple of years back, though: BO - Residential Shopping.
Test Subject
#108 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 9:30 PM
Default thank you
Quote: Originally posted by BoilingOil
If you have BV or later installed, sadly, this mod will not work for you.
I made an alternative a couple of years back, though: BO - Residential Shopping.

2 yrs after your post, I was able to follow this link to download. Thank you. <3
Page 5 of 5