Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Birchwood Kitchen set"

by JWoods Posted 19th Jun 2005 at 8:32 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2005 at 3:02 AM by JWoods

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#51 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:37 PM Last edited by JWoods : 8th Jul 2005 at 10:12 PM.
Thank you all again... Due to the wonderful responces to the "Birchwood" kitchen, I have created and released the "Birchwood" dining room...
Test Subject
#52 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JWoods
I just checked out your albums... Not only were the re-colors of the cabinets beautiful (I love the gold pans) but also the entire kitchens are very well done...

Terrific work!!!

Thank you so much for the compliment on my recoloring. Your meshes are so fantastic.....makes it very easy to recolor.

Again, thank you so much for allowing me to recolor them. I just finished doing 2 more ..will put the pics up on photobucket later tonight and they will be up for download on my group tomorrow. ((((((HUGS)))))

God bless,
Herself

Owner of:
Herself 4 Sims 2
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Herself4Sims2/

Herself 4 Sims 2 ~ Again
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group...4_Sims_2_Again/
Test Subject
#53 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 3:55 PM
wow this kitchen is amazing! i love the cabinets, thank you so much for sharing
Forum Resident
#54 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 5:29 AM
Thank you so much for this great set, it's lovely.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 2:58 AM
Just downloaded your dining set to match. Thank you, your work is wonderful.
Test Subject
#56 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 1:35 PM
I love these kitchen cabinets! Thank you!
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 5:43 PM
VERY IMPORTANT: I loved this set right from the begining (very well done JWoods), actually I adored this, but can't you make some matching counters? Please.....
Field Researcher
#58 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 10:19 PM
WONDERFUL! Cabinets for the kitchen set! With contents and pans to boot! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! *wink* *hug*

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#59 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 2:24 AM
Your work is great!! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 8:57 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 1:17 AM
Thank You
Page 3 of 3