Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Spoiled Food << UPDATED 03/04/2006 <<

by monique Posted 19th Aug 2005 at 11:36 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2006 at 3:47 AM by monique

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 1:57 AM
Oh I am so glad....I have my sims eating at different times because they can't keep from talking long enough to finish the food before it spoils...I love this ideal and yes I have had many sims get sick from eating spoiled food.....and the visitors....they eat it all..thanks so much Monique
Test Subject
#52 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 6:24 PM
Wonderful. Hackdiff shows this as clean for Freetime, patch 2. I'm going to be using this mod.
It would appear that Bhav Sub - Set Spoiled hasn't been changed by EAxis since OFB. This is a good thing.

Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 12:18 PM
Does this work with custom food as well?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 6:35 AM
I really love this!!! >< thank you so much <3
Test Subject
#55 Old 12th May 2014 at 7:32 PM
I know this thread is dead and buried. Just wanted to thank the Monique person for giving me much better gamig experience with my The Sims 2 game with her awesome mods (Just got TSM2 as a gift from a friend).
Thank you, Monique, whoever you are. Hope you are doing well and all.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#56 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 3:23 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 17th Aug 2020 at 7:03 PM
this mod shoudl be updated 24hrs are pretty short 3-5 days would be realistic
Mad Poster
#58 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 9:09 AM
Thanks!There is three versions of it to stop food spoilage for different lengths of time.I'd only install one version at a time.
Page 3 of 3