Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dark Recolor of SimCribbling's Skintone

by PattyMcPat2666 Posted 26th Oct 2005 at 1:40 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2005 at 12:50 AM by PattyMcPat2666

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by I-Candy
In case anyone wants to know On Simcribbling, Louis added 6 new skintones. 2 of which are brown. I'm not sure if the lighter ones are the same or not. I couldn't see the difference, but I'll have to check in the game. The skintones were put on the site yesterday.

I noticed and plan to do the same thing I've done with her previous skintones. Oh and in game there is a huge difference between the various brown skintones... :D
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 10:47 PM
You Are My God!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 6:56 PM
Awesome. Thank you. Its beautiful. How do you do it? Truly gifted, I suppose.
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 4:15 AM
cool~!
Thank you~ ^^
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 8:00 PM
thaaaaaaaaaaank you!^_^
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 9:37 AM Last edited by okalani : 26th Apr 2006 at 12:55 PM.
I might test it out and let you know if it works...sure. Ok but only if it looks better than the other 2 I downloaded. I'm trying to make Iranian people-but dirty. XD So I will get back to you.------ You know what, I like it, But I haven't tested it in-game yet, but...I have others. So sorry to dissappoint the viewers.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Page 2 of 2