Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimDroid V6.5(Metalic)

by Bink13y Posted 3rd Feb 2005 at 12:10 PM

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:49 PM
i cannot believe how long this has been here for ul. O_O...i mated at least one female with an anime dude...another was mated in cas with another type of droid and turned into a townie...you wouldn't believe who i mated the nontownie droid with...O_O...i wa sinspired by a couple mangas when doing that...lets just say theres at a few or more white-haired cyborgs with Names that start with the letter "N"...and even made the droid a doll-like roomie (originally a sis, but got rid of their family ties via insim...so i can mate their kids with other peoples' kids...)...the doll was mated with a creepy manga novel character that is related to the series with the white-haired dude XD. i had made a cafe...tested it...i can't wait to share it with you all sinc ei am so new to making my pown stuff!
Test Subject
#77 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 2:09 AM
omg i love these! ive had this skin for a while and i didnt know where the skin was from (i downloaded a whole sim). i just wanted to find the person who made them and tell them how awesome they look. ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 2:12 AM
i really like this skin, is there any way to make this a default replacement on servos?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#79 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 5:47 PM
A modified version of this is the official Sims 2 skin for Pilltar. In screenshots, I've added a "pill bug" backpack/jetpack.
Test Subject
#80 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 6:52 PM
if a file is 'unsupported' or whatever, is that like dangourous to download? Cause I don't want to corupt the data or anything. PLease help I'm really new here!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 9:09 AM
I Bet he Spent a lot of Time One this
Page 4 of 4