Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Evolve All Plants v7c

by scumbumbo Posted 12th Jan 2015 at 5:55 AM - Updated 22nd Jun 2018 at 7:16 PM by scumbumbo : Update to v7c for June 19 game patch

306 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 157 Feedback Posts, 148 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 2:27 PM
Great time saver, thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 3:31 PM
Doesn't seem to be working. I wonder if I installed it correctly? I read a while ago some mods need to be installed unzipped. Is this one of those? Or do I need to extract first?
Deceased
Original Poster
#153 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maddisonolvera
Doesn't seem to be working. I wonder if I installed it correctly? I read a while ago some mods need to be installed unzipped. Is this one of those? Or do I need to extract first?

This isn't a scripted mod, so for this one you just extract the package file into your mods folder just like it was a piece of clothing or something. Hope this helps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 4:38 AM
thank you~
Test Subject
#155 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 9:57 PM
Evolve all seems to work just fine with the newest patch (09-07-2015)
Deceased
Original Poster
#156 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rensdesim
Evolve all seems to work just fine with the newest patch (09-07-2015)

Yup, doesn't appear to be any updates required for this mod - none of the files this mod alters have been changed.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#157 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 2:39 PM
tell me please can your two mods be a cause of a bug
I cannot graft(craft) plants combining 1 with another 1 - my sim resets and jump back and the plant is still the same

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Deceased
Original Poster
#158 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
tell me please can your two mods be a cause of a bug
I cannot graft(craft) plants combining 1 with another 1 - my sim resets and jump back and the plant is still the same

Neither this or Faster Gardening should affect grafting plants. Just to be sure there wasn't some hidden issue I tried in game and was able to cut and graft plants without problems, so likely another mod is affecting this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 6:33 PM
Thanks a bunch! This has been making me crazy since game release!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#160 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 3:47 PM
Thanks so much. Needed this badly.
Test Subject
#161 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 2:44 AM Last edited by LuckyStar_ : 23rd Jul 2015 at 2:45 AM. Reason: add info
I'm having problems with my plants evolving. They've evolved to "Very good", (dunno what's it's called in the English version, I'm Swedish ) When I evolved after "Very good" they went down to "good" again?? is that even possible? Never seen it before, so I thought might be the mod.

I've the latest files, including the GTW one.
Deceased
Original Poster
#162 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LuckyStar_
I'm having problems with my plants evolving. They've evolved to "Very good", (dunno what's it's called in the English version, I'm Swedish ) When I evolved after "Very good" they went down to "good" again?? is that even possible? Never seen it before, so I thought might be the mod.

I've the latest files, including the GTW one.

I believe the only time the evolve state will drop is if a cutting is taken from a plant. I've let plants get dry to the point where they were basically dead and after watering them I don't think the evolve state dropped - might have missed something else that can cause that though.
Test Subject
#163 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
I believe the only time the evolve state will drop is if a cutting is taken from a plant. I've let plants get dry to the point where they were basically dead and after watering them I don't think the evolve state dropped - might have missed something else that can cause that though.

Hmm, okay, I had taken samples but I can't remember if it was my own plants or somewhere in the world, lol xD Either way it was almost all my plants that dropped down a level (I have like 10). I took two samples.
I'm gonna try grow some new plants in a new save without the mods, see whats happens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#164 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 12:06 AM
thank uuu
Test Subject
#165 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 1:05 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#166 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 1:11 PM
YOU ARE THE BEST, THANKS
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#167 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 10:07 PM
Does this mod work with the new patch on 07/28/15?
Deceased
Original Poster
#168 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Etta01
Does this mod work with the new patch on 07/28/15?

Yes, it's fine. None of the XML or scripts I use changed with the latest game patch.
Deceased
Original Poster
#169 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 2:26 AM
This mod has been checked and no changes are required for the latest (August 8) game patch.
Test Subject
#170 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 10:45 AM
Not sure if someone already mentioned this before, but there is an aesthetic bug with your mod. The evolving animation doesn't show on the plant currently being evolved, but rather, the first plant that the action was initiated from.
Test Subject
#171 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 10:29 PM
I put all 3 mods in my mods folder, as I have both expansions, and have script mods enabled yet they are not working in game. Wondering if you could help with this issue. Thank you.
Deceased
Original Poster
#172 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arigatou
Not sure if someone already mentioned this before, but there is an aesthetic bug with your mod. The evolving animation doesn't show on the plant currently being evolved, but rather, the first plant that the action was initiated from.

Yes, I've seen that and it's been mentioned to me. It actually works properly if you use the Tend Garden to let plants be evolved automatically.

I'm not sure if it's something I referenced incorrectly in the effect animation part of the mod, or just an unavoidable side-effect of turning the evolve action into one that evolves all the plants. Since it works when using the tend action I'm pretty sure that with some work the effect animation could be fixed, but truthfully it's never bothered me enough to figure out why it happens (I know, I'm terrible!)
Deceased
Original Poster
#173 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by launchpadmcquack
I put all 3 mods in my mods folder, as I have both expansions, and have script mods enabled yet they are not working in game. Wondering if you could help with this issue. Thank you.

Sounds like you have a conflicting mod - although it is a patch day, which usually creates a rash of script mod options getting turned off by the update, this isn't a script mod. It should "just work".

The mod has been checked with today's game patch, and no changes are required.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#174 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 4:57 AM
I just started gardening to try and get all plants maxed out this mod and your faster gardening mod will be a big help. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#175 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 1:26 PM
Thanks for the mod!
Page 7 of 13