Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 3 Priest Career - Full Time

by Lily__XD Posted 24th Jan 2011 at 9:58 PM - Updated 8th May 2012 at 9:37 PM by Lily__XD

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 4:43 AM
Hi LilyXD,

I'm trying to create a custom career myself, but I'm having trouble doing so. Did you use Twallan's tutorial for creating a custom career? If so, did you find it difficult or confusing at all?

I'm actually using this career and editing a copy of it for my own career. Do you have any advice? Like any difficulties you came across while creating this career yourself? Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 8:13 PM
this is really awesome, it would be nice though if it had its own building, a church building to be exact instead of the town hall. what would also be a nice little thing to add is like a sunday option. its sunday morning and your sim wants to go to church. they just click on the building and attend like a little career option on top too when it comes to donating i would so love that!
but anyways love this.
Test Subject
#53 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 7:20 PM Last edited by Szymix : 4th Sep 2011 at 1:02 PM.
Hi, this is awesome career, but I think that there is something missing... Polish translation! So I made it. I wish you will put it into download... please.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  LilyXD_PC_Strings_POL.rar (3.1 KB, 22 downloads)
Description: Polish Translation
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 8:33 PM
Not working with Pets. So sad, as I really liked this one.
Test Subject
#55 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:20 AM
Hello, friends.
I am Spanish and this morning I translated the work into Spanish.
Here it is, indeed, I am "Vame."

http://www.mediafire.com/?slgnzdnw5y3qhhd
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 6:02 PM
Are there any plans to update this for Pets?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 7:23 PM
It does not need to be updated, you only need to download the new version of the NRaas Careers Mod. I recommend you Google that. Thankyou

Vamerax- Thanks I'll add the right away

Google has the answers. Not me.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 5:04 AM
Lily,
I have the latest Twallan mods in my game folder - I did a complete new install of my game right after Pets, because my old computer died, and I got a new one. I got his latest mods then - and it's still not working. Actually, I just re-updated my mods the first part of December, after he updated them again.
Not sure what is going on, but I'll try re-downloading this and try it again. I may just have gotten a bad file, but I check them with Delphy's tool. Will let you know if I'm still having problems.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#59 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 7:22 PM
So, basically I can make a lesbian married Pope? Must have.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 3:26 PM
Lily,
Redowned this and this time it worked. So, I'm guessing my first DL was corrupted. ! Or my game is just wacko. Probably the nutso game, since I'm one of the lucky ones who've had problem after problem with Pets. Weird thing is though, it only shows up when I actually click on the City Hall in Map view and not when I pull up the list with MC. But I don't care. It's working
Anyway, thanks for this career. Now off to DL your other ones.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 8:24 PM Last edited by gapunyaid : 29th Jan 2012 at 8:41 AM.
it doesn't work for me
i don't know which nraas career mods i must use
btw even i DL nraas career mod, it's always corrupt
need your help ^^;
Test Subject
#62 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 9:21 PM Last edited by carlos32aqp : 24th Feb 2012 at 9:37 PM.
holas yo hablo solo español, alguien me puede explicar como se instala esta carrera de sacerdote en los sims 3 ??
gracias

Pd: Aprovecho para pedir esto, si alguien puede pasar el link de descarga de alguna sotana para sacerdote y tambien si alguien me puede pasar el link de descarga directa (no store) de la mitra de san nico y su tunica

gracias otra vez.
Test Subject
#63 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 5:26 AM
Gasp* The download link doesn't work...please provide. Thank you in advance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 3:17 PM
good work nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 1st May 2012 at 4:12 AM
Can You Make This Career As a zip Download. Please Cause I really want to be a Pastor in the sims 3. Please, Please, Please.
Test Subject
#66 Old 3rd May 2012 at 10:33 AM
Haha this Is fantastic, got myself a priest and vampire career brother and sister. One question though, I'm only on the first level of priesthood, and It said I have to read the Bible in order to progress... Where's the Bible?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 8th May 2012 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scarletdance
Haha this Is fantastic, got myself a priest and vampire career brother and sister. One question though, I'm only on the first level of priesthood, and It said I have to read the Bible in order to progress... Where's the Bible?

It's been a while since I've even played Sims 3 but if I remember correctly you should receive them in your inventory (like the medical journal) after you've been to work.

Thanks

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#68 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 12:04 AM
Would it be possible to create a rabbi and Iman careers? I'm not excatly sure how it would work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 12:39 AM
Very nice career you have made here i like the Descriptions of each "Rank".
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#70 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 11:27 PM
Totally needed! I been looking for church mods since I first got the game. I'm Pentecostal but this will do! You're Amazing!!! God bless <3
Test Subject
#71 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 2:33 AM
Just wanted to say I LOVE your custom careers! I have had no issues with them and enjoy them a lot. So a huge thanks for your work! Do they work for the latest patch: 1.38 by any chance?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#72 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rightguy
Just wanted to say I LOVE your custom careers! I have had no issues with them and enjoy them a lot. So a huge thanks for your work! Do they work for the latest patch: 1.38 by any chance?

They should do as long as you have the relevant version of nraas careers mod for your patch level.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 8:16 PM
I love that he's called Dougal. Father Ted?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#74 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samstopswinging
I love that he's called Dougal. Father Ted?

Of course

Lab Assistant
#75 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 11:44 PM
Default TraducciÓn En EspaÑol
TRADUCCIÓN EN ESPAÑOL

Hello, thank you for this career.
I have made spanish translations directly in the file altering only the spanish strings with S3PE tool.
The only thing you have to do is to uploud the file I uploud here wich is exactly as the original but with enable spanish strings.

Thank you again and here is the file:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  LilyXD_PreacherCareer.zip (43.8 KB, 55 downloads)
Page 3 of 4