Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2021 at 4:40 PM
Default Help Getting Into Account
Hello All, I need some serious help. I was able to get on my Laurenbell2016 account on a computer I rarely use. I cannot remember the email to this account... I can't remember my password, unless something is just wrong with my account. I've tried to recover my Password and email through this computer...I really do not know what to do. Does anyone please have any suggestions about changing my email/recovering password - so I can start uploading my new stuff?

Thank you,

Laurenbell2016
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th May 2021 at 6:15 PM
Try this link:
https://modthesims.info/profile.php?do=editprofile
Click the email and password button to check and change your email, or to change the password.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2021 at 4:21 PM
Default Help With Getting Into Account
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Try this link:
https://modthesims.info/profile.php?do=editprofile
Click the email and password button to check and change your email, or to change the password.

Thank you for reply. have tried that link and the process already. I cannot remember my password, and the email thing does not work - either something is wrong or I used an email I don't normally use and can't remember that, either.

Thank you,

LB
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th May 2021 at 8:27 PM
@Tashiketh @HugeLunatic
Maybe an admin could move this to site issues pretty please?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 14th May 2021 at 10:31 AM
Please PM an admin with the birthday, the email you think it is, and the region of the world you where in when you signed up.
Thanks

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.