Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Annie Modular Sofa UPDATED 22 Nov 2007

by blake_boy Posted 16th Oct 2007 at 1:52 PM - Updated 10th Dec 2008 at 10:38 PM by whitesiren

320 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 292 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 13
Test Subject
#251 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 3:34 PM
OMG!
I love these sectionals, they are the best of everything I have ever seen( and that is saying a lot as to the fact I spend at least 2 hours searching for sims stuff every day.)!
When I went to build them, on your picture it looks like a couch but in my game they look like chairs mashed together.Help?!
Instructor
#252 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 12:04 PM
To: Dolphinobsessive1
In the main post it says in the Important Notes:
"These are modular sofas which will join up when put next to each other. You'll need Inge's sectionalsofa patch in your downloads folder from here:http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1393933
Unfortunately, if you have Shaklin's sectionalsofa patch, you'll have to remove that from your downloads folder in order for these to work"

And thankyou, these are really nice blake_boy
Test Subject
#253 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 7:45 PM
Wow Blake Boy! This is amazing.. a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

love Siv
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 6:36 PM
Brilliant! Thanks so much for this, just what I've been wanting.
Test Subject
#255 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:04 PM
because of the hack the normal modular sofa from ea doesn't work anymore. was there an update which I didn't noticed or did I anything wrong? anyway i love your modular sofa so is isn't really sad that die original sofa doesn't work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#256 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MaRenFd
because of the hack the normal modular sofa from ea doesn't work anymore. was there an update which I didn't noticed or did I anything wrong? anyway i love your modular sofa so is isn't really sad that die original sofa doesn't work

Yes I believe Inge updated her patch. So go download her new patch and it should solve the problem.
Test Subject
#257 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 2:08 AM
This by far is the best custom furniture that I have seen so far... I love them! Thank you thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#258 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 4:05 PM
wow these are fitt

why did i pick this username
Test Subject
#259 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blake_boy
Yes I believe Inge updated her patch. So go download her new patch and it should solve the problem.

Where can I find this updated patch to make your wonderful set work. When I click on all the links it just goes to a dead page
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#260 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mytwogirls2009
Where can I find this updated patch to make your wonderful set work. When I click on all the links it just goes to a dead page

Not sure what the problem is, the link still works for me.
Try here: http://forums.modthesims.info/download.php?p=1393933
Test Subject
#261 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blake_boy
Not sure what the problem is, the link still works for me.
Try here: http://forums.modthesims.info/download.php?p=1393933

Not sure why I couldn't get to the other link but this link I found http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=43 worked for me. Thank you
Test Subject
#262 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 6:10 AM
Hi, thanks so much I think its a great creation, but there is something wrong with mine. When I place the pieces side by side they do not snap together, I cannot create anything more than a one-tile-wide chair. How do I fix this?

Sopee =]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#263 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sopee=]
Hi, thanks so much I think its a great creation, but there is something wrong with mine. When I place the pieces side by side they do not snap together, I cannot create anything more than a one-tile-wide chair. How do I fix this?

Have you downloaded the patch by IngeJones? It can be foundhere http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=189428
Test Subject
#264 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:22 AM
I dont need the patch. I downloaded it and it said, 'My Nightlife EP is already up to date.' So, I dont know, the couches wont combine when I put them side by side to each other. What should I do ? The Inge's sectionalsofas page doesnt work, and i searched on MTS2 too, and nothing. I dont know what else to do. Please someone help...
Test Subject
#265 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:27 AM
Nvm! Thanks anyhoooo
Lab Assistant
#266 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 11:00 AM
wow! thanks so much, what beatiful sofas :D

I dOn'T sUfFeR fRoM iNsAnItY. i EnJoY eVeRy MiNuTe Of It. :D

Please call me Rachel
Lab Assistant
#267 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 2:09 PM Last edited by groovilicious : 16th Aug 2009 at 2:16 PM.
Before I installed Inge's updated patch, these modular sofas worked for me but the Apartment Life sofas didn't... Now that I've installed the updated patch - it's the opposite, the Apartment Life sofas combine, but these lovely sofas don't... I'm thinking I'll drop a note over at Simlogical...

EDIT: Oops! Couldn't find the forum at Simlogical - I'll post a note in the patch thread here...

EDIT again: I downloaded and installed the patch found here ( http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=189428 ) and let it overwrite the patch I had in my downloads folder and now the Annie modular sofa works again!
Scholar
#268 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 10:58 PM
Nice! You totally remade it.
Test Subject
#269 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 10:59 AM
These are exactly what i was looking for! thank you!
Test Subject
#270 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 9:39 AM
It's perfect!
Test Subject
#271 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 10:33 PM
Cool.
I like it it looks so modern *.*.
Fav.
Test Subject
#272 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 10:19 PM
Me likes theeese very muchly

Synchrogirl
Test Subject
#273 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 5:39 PM
its awesome, but i've got a lil'prob, i can't make it a sofa, it stays just a chair, even while i've downloaded one of the patches ( the link doens't work anymore :S)

But stilll AWESOME WORKK (L)_(L)
Test Subject
#275 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 12:30 PM Last edited by Synchrogirl : 22nd Dec 2009 at 12:43 PM.
hey theese are amazing, but where are the little foots stool things in sims? ottoman i belive they are called. something like that

Synchrogirl
Page 11 of 13