Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated - Animated Bouncy - W/Custom Body Animation - Testers Needed Please

by rebecah Posted 22nd Nov 2007 at 9:18 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2012 at 7:10 PM by rebecah : Update

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 4:17 AM
Wow this is awesome I just can't wait to get my little simmies into it, thank you so much for all your hard work, talent and time spent in making another wonderful object to keep our young ones happy.
Take care and Happy Simming.
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 4:35 AM
I love this. I'm currently trying to make clothes meshes (and eventually get to other stuff) and everything is fine until I get to Milshape...I can't figure out how to delete verticles

well I had to redownload the game recently and am redownloading everything I had so I figured I'd download all your toddler stuff :D
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 4:41 AM
girl your awesome is there anything that you cant do? lol i wish i had the skills like the creators on this site i have some good ideas for stuff
Alchemist
#29 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 4:50 AM
I am very pleased to see you get your bouncy swing working.

I have been hoping that more people would take up animating their creations, it is one of the final frontiers at this time.

<* Wes *>

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:06 AM
WOW!! That is so cool, thankyou very much!!! Can't wait to try it out.
Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:25 AM
Great Job Rebecah! Like always you've done awesome work, thanks for all your efforts.

Second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Test Subject
#32 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 8:10 AM
Its great, its funny. I love it.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#33 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 8:20 AM
It worked out so nicely! Well done! :D
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#34 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 8:27 AM
Very cute!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Alchemist
#35 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 10:00 AM
You do make amazing animated objects.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#36 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 12:22 PM
Oh this is Too Cute!!! Love it! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 12:44 PM
This is def one of the cutiest objects I have ever seen..
Thanx,Thanx...

**Supergirls Don't Cry**
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:13 PM
this is great, thanks
Mad Poster
#39 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 12:56 AM
Well ! it's working for me too, I have Deluxe Edition, and all is well !
Holly & Barbie, the Dallas new born twins, are thanking you...:0)

Rosemary :0)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
Original Poster
#40 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Well ! it's working for me too, I have Deluxe Edition, and all is well !
Holly & Barbie, the Dallas new born twins, are thanking you...:0)

Rosemary :0)

Thanks very much for taking the time to report your findings. I really appreciate it. This would also confirm that it works with the base game too.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 5:07 AM
And, Night Life....:0)

Rosie

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 7:38 AM
Thank you very much for this great and fantastic creation. It is a wonderful idea.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 3:45 PM
Very cute! I'm downloading now. I'll let you know if I have any problems! :D
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#44 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 4:21 PM
you are a code master you bet! thank you for many smart toddler things!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 9:19 PM
Very cute! I've been playing with it for a day or two, there are a few minor glitches but overall very good job!

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Test Subject
#46 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 11:44 PM
I love this!! I had one of these when I was a baby and now I can be like my sims!
Test Subject
#47 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 12:50 AM
I love this! One little glitch I have (with all expansions except Uni installed, and no Stuff) is when I get the baby out, my sim is holding the baby behind the back. But all I do is put the baby on the floor and pick it up again and all is okay. It was really funny when they were feeding a bottle to the baby with it behind their backs. This is so much better than having babies lying all over the floor!
Scholar
Original Poster
#48 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arielle
I love this! One little glitch I have (with all expansions except Uni installed, and no Stuff) is when I get the baby out, my sim is holding the baby behind the back. But all I do is put the baby on the floor and pick it up again and all is okay. It was really funny when they were feeding a bottle to the baby with it behind their backs. This is so much better than having babies lying all over the floor!

Sorry, I should have put that in my post. All of my infant items do do this. It is using the toddler animation as there aren't any infant animations. And you are right once the sims places the infant on the floor the infant is back to normal. It's even funnier when you have the nursing hack and they nurse the infants from behing their back too.

Thanks for taking the time to post your report. I really appreciate it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#49 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
you are a code master you bet! thank you for many smart toddler things!

Well I'm far from being a master, but thanks for the compliment. I still have a lot to learn but I do try. You're very welcome. Thanks for taking the time to comment.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 3:28 AM
Fabulous, absolutely fabulous. I've never known a kid who liked to stop bouncing though, so that part shoudl be fine in my game!
Page 2 of 5