Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#751 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 11:59 PM
Well, thank you again I now have a new set of Default...the Pooklet one you are using, and I also grabbed Trapping's Soltider.
I was getting tired of the old default I had...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#752 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 4:32 AM
The alien toddler who I posted in babies and toddlers thread is now grown up teen and he is awesome.

Scholar
#753 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 6:38 PM

Sharla totally learned some things from Romeo Capp when he was staying with her family. Among other things, red-heads should be appreciated, and roses go over well.
Lab Assistant
#754 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 5:58 AM
Going through my old screenshot folder and came across this beauty!
I can't remember her name now but I do know she is Pirate McSkittles spawn.

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Field Researcher
#755 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 10:02 PM
@apocalypticautumn Oh my goodness what a cutie! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#756 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 10:03 PM
I am still playing mostly with my test hood at the moment, so I only have two families: my CAS family, the Blakes, and the Bruenigs (consisting of CAS Janet Bruenig, as well as former garden club member Toby Bruenig and former townie Marsha Bruenig, all made related through the simblender). I've been a long term follower of this thread and others, despite not being a member until today, and I just want to say that I love seeing your sims, especially if I get to see them grow up.

Anyway here are Amanda and Devin Blake:

(I posted Amanda in the kids thread earlier.)

Marsha aged up and made over:

Learning to study from her (now) father, Toby:

The two BFFs playing red hands:
Mad Poster
#757 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 10:40 PM

"Whoa, now, hold on there!" "What?" "I have a girlfriend?" "So? It's just a friendly hug." Epiphany Curian comes on a little too strong and terrifies Lazlo Neugierig.

Meanwhile, back at the warehouse where he's squatting with the Neugierigs, Lukey Beaker admires his own studliness.

Spring Thyme, going through puberty for the second time, shuts Eugene Newson's brain down with her sophisticated flirting techniques.

Pascal Neugierig and Andice Point might as well be alone in the warehouse for all they see of anybody else.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#758 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 2:05 PM Last edited by Bekawolisims : 5th Nov 2019 at 11:01 PM.
Default Melanie
This is Melanie Shakur (i love 2pac lol). She's a 17 year old introverted, serious, rebellious but a nice girl in general. Her slightly problematic behavior is caused by her difficult childhood. She has a questionable dating life and is know for being easy and a cheater, has ran away from home a couple of times as well as skipping school and having horrible grades. Her hobby is music, mostly indie, although she's a metalhead. Melanie's very poor and lives with her abusive alcoholic father, who is like that since her mother died when she was 3 years old. They live in a dangerous neighborhood Downtown in a run down building. While still being in high school, she works as a model and dreams of becoming a supermodel one day. Speaking of school, she's been bullied in middle and elementary school for her being poor and had almost no friends. She plans to move away from her father using the money she made from modeling in a safer neighborhood and start a new life!
Her story kinda depressing but she'll have a happy life in the end, i don't like my sims to have unrealistic 100% happy lives...

Covering some songs...

Cleaning after her wasted father...

Malcom Landgraab (stylelized) really likes her... :lovestruc

Hanging out with her friends, Lilith Pleasant, Dirk Dreamer, Dustin Broke, Zak Bachelor (Nina and Michael Bachelor's adopted son), who's also her ex (hugging her from the behind) .
Field Researcher
#759 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 4:18 AM

Travis Wilburn, who is Gale's younger and just as cute brother. :D

Brock Hitchworth currently being embarrassed by his loving father at the cash register. XD

Plamen Carli who wants to rule the world somehow, but his first priority right now is newspaper stealing! >:D

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Mad Poster
#760 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 10:45 PM

For me this is a very nostalgic picture. The File Date on it is 26th December 2012 (5 years ago today), and it shows Andrew and Julian on their very first outing together. It's the oldest picture I have of the boys together, and it was taken when I had been playing for about three and a half weeks. The camera has caught the boys in what for them has become a typical situation, with Julian busy doing something, and Andrew standing watching with a slightly haughty expression. At this stage they were still "just friends"; a friendly hug at the poolside was the full extent of any intimacy on that outing.

The picture is taken in what is now the kitchen of the poolside restaurant. At that time it was a sort of do-it-yourself self-service kitchen where Sims could prepare their own food. The Sim in the background is Remington Creelman, the Veronaville cashier. He didn't in fact have anything to do, but having him there with his till made it look as if Sims could pay for their food. Although I was still just in my fourth week as a Simmer, the Swim Centre had already had its first major makeover. It was my very first attempt at building a lot, as I wanted my Sims to be able to go swimming and Maxis didn't give Veronaville a pool. When Andrew went there a couple of weeks earlier, this building didn't exist, and the nearby toilet block was very incomplete with no toilets inside, and not even steps to get up to foundation level. Inevitably Andrew was caught short! Being a Virgo he whipped out a mop and cleaned up the pavement before getting into his taxi. But he's never let me forget the time I sent him to a swimming pool without a working toilet. He makes no allowance for my inexperience at the time. As far as he is concerned, it was sheer incompetence on my part.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#761 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 5:11 PM
I'm going to post just a couple extra pics per sim under spoilers so I don't go over the pic limit.

I posted Myra in the kids thread a while back... now she's a teen and still adorable. And a bit goofy.

I also posted Rosemarie. She's so pretty and sweet and shy. But also an overachiever and therefore constantly low on fun.

Finally, Yuki, who I love playing so much that I'm almost reluctant to let her grow up. She's a science nerd and a bit rebellious and grouchy, but really sweet with her younger siblings.

Forum Resident
#762 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 8:42 PM
Default Teens of Crowbroughed(?)
IDK what to call it, anyway I wanna show off teens so i'll do that
more pics of the teens in the spoilers...
My sim Belladonna Roseland just grew into a teen today - she is adopted since Cyd in my game is swinging both ways... -
I needed some new hair for her. Sure her old hair could go...
the boy she is playing with is named Michael. He is also adopted.

Ramaswami pair's son

he often plays piano. Not like there is much else to do at the current moment as he is just waiting to go to college.

and my alien twins Lily and Lillian. You can't seperate them at all VwV but I don't mind.

Trace Traill (adopted)

I think I'll stop here even though I have two more, but well, these are the youngest ones. The other two starts on college this round anyway.

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#763 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 9:42 PM
OnayaW, that hair in your first pic is breathtaking! Do you happen to remember where you got it?
Lab Assistant
#764 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 9:57 AM
Old screencap of a cinematic first kiss of my teen sims, Robbie Picaso and Megan Ottomas. (they eventually got married and had 3 boys and many grandchildren...although sadly, they've passed away since).

Field Researcher
#765 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 3:59 AM
This is Hawthorne, daughter of Luna by Lesyasun!!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#766 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 3:12 AM
Amy Loste gushes about her boyfriend, Brick Grunt.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Field Researcher
#767 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 10:32 AM

Ariana Caliente grew up to be a very pretty teenage girl. I really wouldn't have thought it when I looked at her while she was younger, but she grew into her face a lot more.
Lab Assistant
#768 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duvelina

Ariana Caliente grew up to be a very pretty teenage girl. I really wouldn't have thought it when I looked at her while she was younger, but she grew into her face a lot more.

Ariana has purple eyes ! She's so pretty.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
#769 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 5:18 AM
Aaliyah and Hasan. I like how these two turned out.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#770 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 12:36 PM

Alexa Dreamer is finally going steady with Sharon Goth <3
Mad Poster
#771 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:52 PM
Brock Kim breaks up with his loving girlfriend Madeline Picaso (she's on her second day of pregnancy but is for some reason wearing normal non-baby bump clothing)

So he can try and date Armani Upsnott, who is thoroughly uninterested

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#772 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 1:59 PM
Poor girl! (Madeline) She looks so cold! (as well as being pregnant and dumped. )

As for Brock, if any of my teens did a thing like that, I'd give them a very severe talking-to!

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#773 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Poor girl! (Madeline) She looks so cold! (as well as being pregnant and dumped. )

As for Brock, if any of my teens did a thing like that, I'd give them a very severe talking-to!

She lives in Strangetown! She's probably never had to deal with cold temperatures before. Too bad Brock didn't give her his coat

Brock isn't a very nice guy. But also I have to let him be who he is. Madeline will be fine, there's plenty more fish in the sea.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#774 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
She lives in Strangetown! She's probably never had to deal with cold temperatures before. Too bad Brock didn't give her his coat

Brock isn't a very nice guy. But also I have to let him be who he is. Madeline will be fine, there's plenty more fish in the sea.
It's a pity young Madeline can't just come over to our Veronaville. There are lots of nice teen boys here who wouldn't dream of treating anyone like that. Only trouble is -- most of them are gay!

(So maybe she'll do better where she is after all. )

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Test Subject
#775 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 8:32 PM

This is Sadie Woods! and she looks totally hot thanks to the Kylie Jenner Inspired Lipstick (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=575426). Without it she practically has no lips... She is best friends with Gabriella Newson, who is now a teenager herself. They are Pleasentview's fiercest It Girls and I need to remember to take a photo of them together.

And this is Axl Woods, Sadie's twin brother. He prefers to stay in his PJs for as much as he can and play computer games throughout the night.

And my favorite Alexa Dreamer whoe will soon be going to uni and I am really excited for her
Page 31 of 36