Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 10:27 PM Last edited by bleef : 1st May 2020 at 8:14 PM.
15 Years registered here at MTS!
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone involved with keeping the site up and running for so long as well as all the awesome modders here that have provided me YEARS and countless GBs worth of material for my sims games. Heres to another 10!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 11:14 PM
I'll hit 10 years in late August.

I can't believe it... Where does the time go?

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 11:39 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 23rd Mar 2015 at 2:46 AM.
Hit 10 years last December.

I love the help that fellow gamers dispense like if you need help with cameo spotting, or encourage me to work harder on something.

However, I have played the game series for about 14 years. I am a veteran in the community, despite the lousy treatment I would get from the company after Will Wright left to branch out.

Either way, if the business models say "Dispose of any older customers", I want to steer clear of that when I make my company.

Here we go forward!

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 11:46 PM
Been 9 years and 20 days for me. Registered about 3 months after I bought my first TS2 games (holy bolognese! - have I been at this game for 1/3 of my life already???)
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Been 9 years and 20 days for me. Registered about 3 months after I bought my first TS2 games (holy bolognese! - have I been at this game for 1/3 of my life already???)

I have it worse; I've been at this game for 1/2 my life.

I've been registered here for two years though
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 1:38 AM
I've only recently passed my 5th anniversary.
So if I'm regarded as a Noub, that may be one reason.
Theorist
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 2:17 AM
It's like I registered yesterday, compared to you. Congrats all!

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 3:10 AM
That's more than half of my lifetime. Wow That makes me feel so young. I think I joined in 2007/8

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
I have it worse; I've been at this game for 1/2 my life.

For me that would mean 5-6 more years of playing, so I'm not there yet...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 5:00 AM
Congrates- I guess. 7 posts over 10 years must be some kind of all time low record. It's even better if you join in. I hope to reach ten thousands posts this year.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 6:34 AM
I've been at this game for over half my life, as I started as the clock tolled 13 years, the youngest players allowed as recommended by the ESRB (I was a stickler for rules, even when I would eventually bend and break rules) and at age 27, I know these digital life deals as I have played with Tamagotchi and Giga Pets when I was a young girl.

It should be a piece of cake to design a game like this, my hard part is programming.

I can assure you, if life goes on as I expect, games with this game play are part of my collection.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 4:18 PM
Woah that's a little eternity!
I guess I had my first account (can't remember it.. did i delete it?) in 2007. Second and my current account is from 2010 and even that has been 5 years. :D
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 9:07 PM
I hit ten years in February 2024, don't know whether I will still be going the forum by then, 9 more years to go for me.

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Theorist
#14 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 2:13 AM
Remember when someone was complaining about how many people who'd looked at their profile and I scoffed?

This is me, scoffing one more.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mistermook
Remember when someone was complaining about how many people who'd looked at their profile and I scoffed?

This is me, scoffing one more.
I wasn't complaining, Mistermook, I was trying to understand why.

Why are you scoffing now? Is it because everyone is checking out their profiles trying to figure out how long they've been here?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st May 2020 at 8:13 PM
15 years now?!? Hope everyone is well during this time. Thank you for all the downloads over all these years! I'll reply back 2025 lol
Instructor
#17 Old 1st May 2020 at 8:51 PM
i'm in here for 4 years and 10,5 months, i just like turned 18 back by then (i was 18 for less then a month back by then)
it simply started with downloading cc's and hacks mainly and only got the thank you button or the i like this cc's or hacks,

but i started talking for like 2 years or so now (can't count to be honest)
Mad Poster
#18 Old 1st May 2020 at 10:28 PM
Soon 14 1/2 years since I started playing TS2, just a few years less than half my life. I'm getting old...
Field Researcher
#19 Old 1st May 2020 at 10:31 PM
I did wonder if bleef brought this back up... I have been here for almost 14 years.. and I am 26...

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 2nd May 2020 at 12:39 AM
It's been 6 years for me but I visited the site infrequently before registering. I've been playing for much longer though.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#21 Old 2nd May 2020 at 12:43 AM
I have been a member here for 12 1/2 years, I joined October 2nd 2007.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#22 Old 2nd May 2020 at 12:43 AM
15 years for me as well.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Theorist
#23 Old 2nd May 2020 at 1:18 AM
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd May 2020 at 1:29 AM
oops i forgot to mention this but i played sims 2 since 2009/2010 i learned a few things from my sister since i stayed at my sisters house back by then and wanna tried that game out with me,
i learned the rest of the stuff on my own, but i did knew sims 2 since 2005 or something? since i watched my cousins playing sims 2 when i was a kid :P
Alchemist
#25 Old 24th May 2020 at 5:46 PM
11 Years, not counting the 2-3 years of lurking before.
If only I had this kind of commitment for important things.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!