Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 3:29 AM
Default Is it normal for potty mouth 2.0 to already have completed upgrades?
I installed the potty mouth 2.0 in my laboratory build as it looks nice and future techy. The issue is even with all mods disbaled it's coming with 3 upgrades already completed specifically photon projector, illuminated hydro jets and A.I. matrix. Is it normal for this toilet to have these upgrades completd i.e. a bug or is there something in my game that's causing this i.e. not happening in yours.
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 10:35 PM
It's the more expensive of the two talking toilet models available because it comes as partially upgraded. There are other examples of this in game with other objects, such as the floor cleaning gizmo from Cats and Dogs. The more expensive of that object also comes as partially upgraded. The high end, expensive fridge comes with the Unbreakable Upgrade as standard. Maybe one of the top end stereos too. So on and so forth.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 4:40 AM
Oh thanks I never even noticed that one as it looked like a regular toilet in the thumbnail. I might use it the 2.0 had an annoying tendency to turn its mood lighting back on but if I don't install that upgade that shouldn't be an issue.