Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Loca-innocent face,but crazy girl

by > Miss Jeal < Posted 16th May 2009 at 10:47 PM - Updated 21st May 2009 at 9:17 PM by > Miss Jeal <

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 12:54 AM
Listen, I love this sim and you did a great job on her. Keep it up.
Test Subject
#52 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:41 PM
OK, to everyone attacking Miss J for her sim, GROW UP! This is her sim that she created and it takes loads of time and creativity to create a sim and not to mention her blurbs on the mag as well... If you are going to be offended by race, gender, age etc.... or the size of boobs, content of a made up interview or whateva...
then you shouldn't be on this site and just by the way... you are the ones who are immature ... I mean really now attacking the genetics of a sim... made up content on a magazine??? Thats just dumb!

and to Miss Jeal, I like your sim and you've obviously put a lot of effort into her creation, well done!!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:03 PM
Thx Ms. J. for a helluva dl, love it, its sad people cant accept color ...or lack there of in real life or in digital form....sorta like the Obama thing, hes biracial but everyone wants him to be the first black pres....to deny one's parents is like a true sin...anyways enuf preaching, shes biracial has a stage name, looks hella good in my hood ingame and 5 stars imo
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:11 PM
I can't find the hair meshes please put it up, that link u gave me wants me join a site?
and i love her and her hair
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:05 PM
lol! shes hawt and cute !! amaziiiiiiinggggg!!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:19 PM
Nice looking Sim, but are you sure you didn't use hrekkjavaka astarkort's "Mystic Eyes"? They look identical. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=285329
Field Researcher
#57 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 2:54 PM Last edited by SolidGoldFunk84 : 18th Jul 2009 at 3:18 PM.
The eyes do look identical... they are still beautiful though. It is completely possible for one parent to have more dominant genes. If one parent has the more dominant genes then the child may look identical to them or their ancestors. I see it everyday. You have nothing to be sorry about. You made your sim the way YOU wanted her to be. You did a great job on the interview and the graphics. People are always going to complain about something so the only thing you can do is what you can to make your game more enjoyable. I love the fact that she is half Mexican but you can't tell.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 6:13 PM
I have downloaded Miss Maggie Loca and I find her incredibly cute and fun to have in my game. She is far from a face 1 template with a little makeup and I really appreciate the way you used custom content to make her unique.

~Sarah~
Test Subject
#59 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 6:15 PM
Hi i love her she is just what i wanted hehe ty x i was hopeing if u wouldent mind if i could borrow her face pic for my profile picture please x if i can please reply or somet hehe ty

Tiiger x :P
Test Subject
#60 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 11:02 PM
She's so pretty! Great work!
Test Subject
#61 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 7:35 AM
Despite having a hard time with tolerating the text that came with her, i definitively must download. She's adorable.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 12:50 PM
Thanks for the comments guys! :D
Test Subject
#63 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 10:37 AM
I cant get over people getting in such a flap over a cartoon pixel !!!!

My question is im not sure which meshes im supposed to download as when you open the links they go to a whole number of meshes and im not sure which i the right one?

I love this sim anyway I thnk shes great love her biikini
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 5:07 PM
She's absolutely adorable...looks like my cousin Lisa. Ignore the trolls btw, they insult the best of the creators on here so consider yourself in good company. Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 12:12 AM
If you live in America you are HISPANIC NOT MEXICAN. You people need to chill out. I think the sim came out amazing! I really can't see how anyone was offended. I'm part Mexican, Irish, & French (parents), but people always tell me I don't look Mexican...
My mother's part Mexican & French so I guess that makes her half of both, but she has green eyes and dirty blond hair. I on the other hand have green eyes & dark brown hair. My dad's just Irish. lol.
I speak a little bit of spanish, I'm not very good, but I don't have an American accent when I speak it.

PEOPLE WHO SAY BROWN EYES & BROWN HAIR ARE SIMPLY STEREOTYPING WHAT MEXICANS/HISPANICS LOOK LIKE.

BTW, ty so much for the sim. I <3 Loca/Maggie :3
Test Subject
#66 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 3:38 PM
This is awesome
Test Subject
#67 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 12:24 AM
Reflexsims forum is nonexistent now.

And as to the girl not looking "Mexican" enough. I think she was supposed to be respresenting the general blondification of all pop starts. And I'm really annoyed by people who are part "whatever" should look more "whatever." You can't measure genes in fractions as everybody seems to think.

You look sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde's witticisms that have been rolled up to a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into someone's eye.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 3:58 PM
I do agree with his guy even though it is a pretty sim you really should of been more careful! indigenous americans (the ones who were originally there) were much darker and mexicans are a mix of the natives and spanish where as you sim looks like she stepped of a french or english colony(she's dead white)!
Quote: Originally posted by Renatus Valentinus
If you'd said this sim was supposed to be, oh, Swedish or Finnish, I could've rolled with it. She looks plausibly like either. Half-Mexican? Not so much. I realize there are people with lots of Spanish ancestry in Mexico who are rather fair, but they are far from the majority or representative of the average, everyday person one can see on the street.

Even if you'd just shifted your sim's colouring toward the darker--tea-with-milk skin, brown eyes, brown hair--you would have been much, much closer to the mark (she would have resembled my half-Mexican sister) and avoided most of this criticism.

Except for naming her Loca. I'm sure you're perfectly aware of what it means, so now you need to go a step further and familiarize yourself with stereotypes attached to Latin women and avoid falling into them the next time you make a publicly shared sim.

Finally, keep in mind that 'half-American' is a ridiculous, meaningless term. American is a citizenship, not a heritage. People in the United States have a wide range and blend of heritages--Navajo, Hopi, British, Scandinavian, Slavic, Mediterranean, Chinese, Indian, African, et cetera and so on--and so come in a wide range of facial features and colours. American does NOT equal 'Barbie White'.
Test Subject
#69 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 12:12 AM
The link for the hair mesh isn't working for me, is there another link you could give me? Oh, and btw, Loca is AMAZING! She's so pretty, and I can't wait to use her in game.

~♥Princess ACB♥~
Test Subject
#70 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:35 AM
It dosent even matter if shes half mexican and half american. ITS JUST A SIM! and if u dont like it then dont comment and dont upload her! Seriously Maybe shes more american than mexican? Who cares! Like i said its just a SIM!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 1:31 AM
Lovely sim! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 2:00 AM
She is very pretty, Just a reminder the hair mesh is no longer found for me.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#73 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 8:31 PM
tht gurl is a loca =P

(loca by shakira)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 5:22 AM
Cool*-*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 2:33 PM
THANKS! I love it my litttle brother needed me to find a wifey for his sim (IKR??) and this is perfect!
Page 3 of 4