Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

This is Halloween. 6 boo scary masks.

by Gillianivy Posted 14th Oct 2009 at 10:17 PM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 10:35 PM
Wow, these look like great fun, thanks!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#3 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 10:54 PM
Bang-up job! These are fabulous :-)
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 11:54 PM
What's the font called? Where can i download it, it looks very nice :D

Things are not always what they seems to be...

...Sometimes...

They're pinguins xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 12:28 AM
The font is called "Angelic War" Here's the link --->http://keepwaiting.deviantart.com/a...-Font-130359595 made by keepwaiting on DeviantART.

Thanks for comments. I've submitted them to the TS3 Halloween Showcase, please recommend them ;D http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/115034.page Here's my studio at TS3: GillianIvy's Studio

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 1:00 AM
where did you get that vest thing that the guy is wearing?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 2:41 AM
I made it, it didn't get approved, you can get it through my shared blog. See signature. Honestly, it was sort of slapped together, so really isn't very good. I was very lazy and didn't feel like making a proper corset.

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 4:44 AM
Woooo cool very scary!! no, not really but awesome job i just love your zombie guy!! ZOMBIES FOREVER!! lol :D

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gillianivy
The font is called "Angelic War" Here's the link --->http://keepwaiting.deviantart.com/a...-Font-130359595 made by keepwaiting on DeviantART.

Thanks for comments. I've submitted them to the TS3 Halloween Showcase, please recommend them ;D http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/115034.page Here's my studio at TS3: GillianIvy's Studio

Thank you

Things are not always what they seems to be...

...Sometimes...

They're pinguins xD
Instructor
#10 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 5:23 PM
Default Love it!
I am really glad to see these up, finally!
I really like your thumbnail preview, the blue one. Very eye catchy!
You did a fantastic job, hon!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 10:19 PM
Thank you, zombies rawk!

You're welcome ;D

And Thank you!!!! I'm glad you like. My favorite is the X-ray Masque guy. I'm so happy with how it came out, and it was completely un planned. I just found a chest x-ray randomly in stock images and had to use it!

Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 11:13 PM
im having trubles with the xray skyn
in my game when im without any shirt its appear a full red skin
can you reppair it ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ggm92
im having troubles with the xray skin
in my game when im without any shirt its appear a full red skin
can you repair it ?

Have you tried re downloading? Maybe there was corruption in download. It looks fine in my game. Can you take a screenshot of the problem? I've had others use it without any problem. Does anyone know what this problem is? I think I've heard of this glitch before.

Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 9:10 AM
interesting...
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 4:22 AM
I also had only a red body skin of the xray (like a sweater) and I did download it again with the same problem. I have a mac and use the mac version of the game. Did anyone else who runs a mac get the body xray to work properly?

Otherwise, the rest are awesome!
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by secretman
I also had only a red body skin of the xray (like a sweater) and I did download it again with the same problem. I have a mac and use the mac version of the game. Did anyone else who runs a mac get the body xray to work properly?

Otherwise, the rest are awesome!

Actually, just downloaded the body pack again. Got both xray and transves corset. Both work great. (Guess third time's the charm)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 5:47 AM
Secretman, did you download from my blog or from here? Here should be only the X-ray. And at my blog has both in same file. I'll try downloading from here and testing in game. Thanks for the info.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 6:03 AM
Okay, it's red, because I'm an idiot and forgot to set the default color to white. Though white may appear to bright, try various shades of grey. Sorry about that, small oversight I forgot. I cloned it from a glove, so it had the default glove colors and material already set.

Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 12:37 AM Last edited by zera0820 : 29th Oct 2009 at 1:00 AM.
You should make some for females, because these are awesome. :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 12:53 AM Last edited by zera0820 : 29th Oct 2009 at 1:40 AM.
Also, I'm having the same problem secretman reported with the x-ray skin. I tried to change the colors, but that doesn't help. I also re-downloaded it multiple times. Here's a screenie: http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=xray.jpg
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zera0820
Also, I'm having the same problem secretman reported with the x-ray skin. I tried to change the colors, but that doesn't help. I also re-downloaded it multiple times. Here's a screenie: http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=xray.jpg

Hmmm, that's an entirely grey body. Not the error I thought. I don't know what causes this... I do plan to redo the package to add a thumbnail. I'll update this thread when I do. Also, these are available to download from my blog site, the Rejected, which is the package with both corset and X-ray. It may be some corruption after I removed the corset from the package, as they were part of the same file. Though I've had few complaints comparatively to the number of downloads.

Please try the file in the blog in the interim, until I get this fixed. I've noticed it is usually better to remake the whole package than to go in and edit one, it seems like less errors from a fresh package.

I do plan to do something spooky and weird for female too. Undecided as to what yet. You're welcome to throw a few various ideas at me. I'm not taking new requests at the moment, as I already have a ton of projects in the works. But always open to ideas ;D

p.s. Thanks for the nice comment!

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 5:09 PM
I just found these. They're really cool! Thanks for sharing these with us.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:31 PM
Where can I download the Sexy Tranny shirt?

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 3:24 AM
Ohmygosh! I am so going to use this for MOT! Thanks for making these!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 13th May 2010 at 10:31 AM
Just discovered these today while downloading your sims - they are brilliant! thank you.
Page 1 of 2