Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reno, Final Fantasy Advent Children

by NessyOriginal Posted 12th Oct 2006 at 5:09 PM - Updated 13th May 2007 at 11:14 AM by NessyOriginal

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 8:35 PM
you are my simming hero :'( *WAHOO I HAVE MY OWN RENO*

Mwhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahaahaa
My evil plan? What evil plan? *snigger*
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 6:47 AM
I can't get some of this stuff to work. Also, I have Nightlife downloaded, but when I try to install this sim, it says that I don't have the right expansion pack. Is there another expansion pack that goes with this sim?
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 3:57 AM
pink_xo_punk, it says the same thing to me. Don't get me wrong... this is awesome work... all of your sims are great. It's just that it's telling me I don't have the expansion pack on my PC... but I do have nightlife. Anyone know why it would say this?
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 7:58 AM Last edited by CassieSony : 9th Feb 2009 at 7:59 AM. Reason: Mispelled word
Your sims ROCK!!! Seriously! I love them. Anywho, for those of you who are getting that error message (where it says that you don't have the expansion pack). You have probably figured this out by now, but if not, go to install instructions and download the clean installer. That will fix that problem. It's the recommended way to install sims from this website. You shouldn't get that error message anymore, if you have the right expansion pack installed. Again... Fantastic sims. You are an artist!!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 12:06 AM Last edited by InsaneMonkey46 : 3rd Jun 2009 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Fixd Problem
Yay! Reno! you did an awesome job! :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 4:42 PM
Just like everyone else, I love this sim...but my game keeps leaving those hazard symbols on the rave googles.
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 5:31 AM
Is he show Reno or movie Reno?

I don't want to have to edit a show skin for him.
Page 2 of 2