Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lycanthrope (Werewolf) Blood & Vampire Blood [Update] 12-30-06

by CyberBob78 Posted 5th Nov 2006 at 12:17 AM - Updated 17th Apr 2012 at 11:07 PM by CyberBob78 : Updating Status

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:04 AM
i dont know how 2 dowload but my cousin did ur download and hacked it to make my toddler sim a vampire =[ lol shes evil now
Test Subject
#77 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 7:02 AM
Hey CyberBob, do you have OFB? I was trying to put your potions on the store shelves and could fit only one on each level, so that's two per unit on a unit that should hold twelve items (six per level). Could you figure out how to recode the potions so I can include them in my potion shop?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 11:24 AM
these will come in handy! Thanks
Test Subject
#79 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 2:01 PM
i put the files i need were they belong and instald CEP i start the gam and CEP works bun i cant find the blod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 3:06 AM
Cool. I needed this.
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 7:59 PM
Just a quick question. I read through the first page of the comments, and noticed that a phrase kept popping up. Could you explain to me what it means as I get confused easily. The phrase thingy is: NL

Thanks (Plus I hope you don't find me too stupid :] )
Test Subject
#82 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 11:42 AM
I didn't really understand what this hack does. Can you explain in a sentence what it is?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 2:39 AM
is this for sims 3?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#84 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyAnimal
is this for sims 3?

Sims 2. This was made like 6 years ago
Test Subject
#85 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CyberBob78
Sims 2. This was made like 6 years ago

Thanks for this...for some reason the Leaders of the Packs won't nibble anymore and I can't get any new werewolves. I have all EPs and most of the SPs and exactly 2 other hack downloads, none of which is new since I last got a werewolf (which was when Pets was new). Over time, none of my Far Easterners do Tai Chi, even if I get the relationship up to 100 the Wise Old Man won't tell the Legend...all of these have been lost for reasons unknown. I've learned some work arounds, but I really hate cheating if I can avoid it.
Forum Resident
#86 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 10:39 PM Last edited by LaurellKH : 24th Mar 2013 at 10:53 PM.
I do not understand why "Related Pages" no more says anything related. I say this link should be in RELATED: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=209590 for I used this works very nicely (though I do not get global one on same page).

NL stands for Nightlife. It's EP where vamps were added. Just answering prev question from long ago.

Quote: Originally posted by AnimeLoverAngel
Hi, I'm SO happy that you've posted something like this, all though.. I've installed it, but can't find it anywhere in the game, I'm using Windows Vista... But other downloads works just fine. All though, you miss one transformation. The one that can turn sims into Plant sims.

Plant sims are very very very easy to make. Just use to much bug sray on big garden. Werewolves are hard when the game runs correctly and for some of us the game no longer runs right. I replay TS2 with cleaned neighborhoods. Use cheat to bring in "leader of pack" and never never never does he remotely think of biting anyone EVER!!! No matter I trap him. No matter I shut off freedom of will. No matter I rub his bad belly all night and day. No matter I make friends with the rest of the pack. He just wants to leave my house. In old game I got him to bite but now he to lazy. So I need this to make werewolf in my new game but I'm sad that I cannot have it traditional with the bite. Feels yucky to get it in a bottle. But ty guess better than nothing at all.

Does using bottled vampirism mean the head vamps will not turn Crumplebottom (which in turn breaks the game because her UI is a couch)?

Oh well, here goes nothing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 1:01 PM
Thank you I never run into the vamps.
Mad Poster
#88 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 12:36 PM
What does this mod do exactly?
Page 4 of 4