Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2022 at 4:48 AM Last edited by isisj12 : 11th May 2022 at 5:06 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
My World Iovinis
I first named my world 'Dulverham', but I recently changed it to 'Iovinis' because I just wasn't feeling it anymore. I like the new name much better. I'm still working on the 'Heights' neighborhood. I actually added onto it and took away the car dealership. There will still be a car dealership placed somewhere else in the world.

It's going to be the same car dealership I already built since I saved it to my library. The empty space where the car dealership used to be will now be a theater, post office, and laundromat. The roads and highway are still being worked on. So far, I love how everything is turning out. I know there is grass in the road in one of the pictures. I will go back to fix that later.

My tumblr followers already know about the making of this world. This is my first time posting about it on MTS. 'Heights' is a secluded neighborhood for wealthy sims that love modern living.

Feel free to give me ideas. I want to know what everyone thinks.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th May 2022 at 6:48 AM
Yeah, you want the Creator Feedback forum for this.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th May 2022 at 8:50 AM
LOL
Thanks for telling me...