Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mafia Career v2.0 - now includes TEEN career + custom clothes!

by teknofobe Posted 7th Sep 2006 at 12:49 AM - Updated 7th Sep 2006 at 4:22 AM by teknofobe : female mobsters

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 8:09 PM
Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty. lol I decided to start playing the sims again, and came across this, I requested a Mafia one months ago lol.
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 11:42 PM
Help Please
I'm always downloading careers and putting them in, I try making my own and it doesnt work, can someone help me? Why won't they even show up, and i they do, they don't go all the way into the car, and get fired, please tell me how in the forem

Homer: Kids you tried and failed miserably, lesson is, never try. Homer: Trying is the first step towards failure.
Test Subject
#28 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 2:14 AM Last edited by Shangas : 23rd Nov 2006 at 7:49 AM.
Hi,

First post here.

I think this is a great career-option, and congratulations to the guy who made it, but I'm having trouble installing this career. What do I do?

I downloaded all the stuff from it's page, using Q-Xpress, which downloaded and installed it into the 'Downloads' page in my Sims 2 folder (My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads). And all the stuff that was in the zipfile is in the 'Downloads' folder as .package files.

But when I search for the job-option, I can't seem to find it. Now, do I just sit around and check the papers/computr each day until it pops up, or have I actually installed it incorrectly? Please answer! I wanna try out this thing real bad. It looks cool!

EDIT -

Sorted it out. The family is in the Mafia now. To the creator of this mod, thankyou very much. This will provide me with a LOT of fun!!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 11:30 PM
Unbelievably cool I can't wait to try this one out.. I have a whole new neighborhood just waiting for the Mob to come in and control everything.. Thank you for all your hard work and for your generosity in sharing :lovestruc:

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#30 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 11:26 AM
Is the carreer english only?? Or does it change to standard language used in the game?
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 3:26 AM
hey, uh, how do u tell if u have the patch thing works?
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 4:34 AM
nvm, i found out.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 10:21 PM
I've always wanted to be in the Mafia!! (rolls eyes) thanks lol
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:42 PM
This career won't appear with my game , check if it is OK with OFB , and Nightlife installed .
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 9:27 AM
Hi, I had the same problem i could'nt find the job but i can now =P. I used 'boolProp CheatEnabled true' cheat and Shift clicked the newspaper its should come up.But the only problem im havin is that my sim wont go to work =S im playing Sims 2 original game can anyone help me? heh
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 11:49 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#37 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 4:34 PM
Hi, I've got a problem I hope you can help with! I've downloaded the file and I've put it in the Downloads file but when I try and find it actually in the game it's nowhere to be seen! Any ideas?
Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:55 PM
Great! It was about time someone thought about it!
Test Subject
#39 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 3:45 AM
I know this is going to confuse people as much as it did for me.

When you reach the final level of this career, your vehicle will come on the street OPPOSITE from your house, not where the normal car and bus travels.

If you have hired someone such as the maid, repairman, etc. there will be a conflict and the vehicle will not land. This may cause other problems such as face avatars disappearing. So in order to prevent this, make sure you get rid of the people driving the cars! (or move_object the vehicle :D)

Good luck! Great career by the way! Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#40 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 3:22 PM
Thank you SO MUCH for this! I've been looking everywhere!
Test Subject
#41 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 10:40 PM
I can seem to download the .rar files. Could you either email it or make it up in a zip file?
Instructor
#42 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 1:30 PM
For some reason the female mobster outfit won't appear in my game - when she goes to work, my sim lady changes into a pink polo shirt and capris.
#43 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 4:54 AM
Nice! reminds me of the Godfather.... fun game....

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 16th May 2008 at 3:17 AM
The female outfit wont show up for me. Its just that pink polo shirt and capris, which is a big letdown. Too bad, I liked this career.
Test Subject
#45 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 8:44 AM
this is a really good idea!
Great job!
Test Subject
#46 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:45 PM
My bad everytime i want to download this it doesn't come up as an zip file but as an rar that wants to open in my windows media file. Is there anyone who can help me so i can add this.
Scholar
#47 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 2:53 PM
This career seems to crash my game when I choose to 'walk to community lot'. I removed the career and the game don't crash like that anymore.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 6:54 PM
Thank you so much! It's fabulous. I searched for a mafia career and you gave me everything I needed. This is wonderful!
Test Subject
#49 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by serrastone
I'm always afraid to add careers to my game, since I'm afraid that they might mess it up. (I've heard of that happening a lot) Is there any kind of mod detection conflict utility out there? I would really love to download this career.

At simswardrobe.com (I think, it's .com, but not 100% sure) there is a so-called hack conflict controller and most careers are hacks, it'll controll them and show, if there are any conflicts with other mods/careers you downloaded.

P.S.: Don't know, if this was answered already, didn't have much time and read only the first few posts and since this is an old upload, I don't know if you guys can use this advice. I'm not sorry, just explaining and trying to help - besides, I was having fun.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:01 PM
Thank You
Page 2 of 3