Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XMsims hair #45 (page 62) Alpha edits and Recolors. :]

by bailelizabeth Posted 14th Apr 2007 at 7:51 PM - Updated 15th Apr 2007 at 1:32 AM by bailelizabeth

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 3:35 PM
Binning hair is made rather simple (thanks to Quaxi's SimPE and Theo's Color Binning Tool (a SimPE Plugin))
Instructions you'll find HERE by HystericalParoxysm
and HERE for the Plugin by Theo
More Info about the Plugin on Theo's Site

BTW: don't get confused that the names inside the packages for all colors say BLONDE.
Obviously Baile just didn't rename them. It doesn't matter since they're all just internal names.

-le
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 5:47 PM
im so happy some one edited these! when i saw the hair in the game i fell in love with it. i just wasnt crazy about the colors. plus i love the thick bang. thankyouthankyouthankyou. as i've told you before i love your stuff so much
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 9:17 PM Last edited by rackyisonmars : 17th Apr 2007 at 2:47 AM. Reason: Found it!
These are awesome. As usual.
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:15 PM
Very beautiful recolors/edits. I hate that this mesh doesn't have any hair in back. You didn't edit that while you were at it, did you?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 12:42 AM
Beautiful work!!! And your sims are absolutey gorgeous!!!

“Fashion is not something that exists only in dresses. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 12:44 AM
This is awesome!!!!!!! I have been waiting for something like this! It is my hair and now, I can finally create a real looking me sim. Thank you!!!!

"Don't fix something that ain't broke!"
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 12:53 AM
I flipping love them. <3
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 2:37 PM
If these would be binned, I would download. Looks great!
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 5:50 PM
I wasn't going to download this mesh at all but with your recolors I just HAVE to do it. The pictures are amazing!!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:59 PM
Sooo much prettier than the original, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 4:19 AM
GREAT!! I love recolors
your sims are super cute too
Instructor
#37 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 12:54 AM
Lol sorry I'm just looking at the stuff around them and not the hair. You might want to use less accessories and stuff in your next pictures. It's a great download, I love it, though.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Instructor
#38 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 12:55 AM
Oops, didn't let me finish my reason to delete. Sorry.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 1:38 PM
I like them a lot but I can't get them to work, they come out as empty packages.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 10:51 AM
These are awesome, thank you!

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 2:28 PM
Beautiful! Thanks!
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 6:41 PM
<3<3 Thanks for this!! Also, where did u get the FOB tee on the 1st model? Had to ask =D All the while, i love this!!

I <3 My Chemical Romance !! FOREVER !!
Gerard + Mikey + Frank + Bob + Ray = LOVEE!

15.11.07 = Best day of my life! MCR + MSI = Love !!

I <3 MSI too, I saw them when i went to the o2 (seeing MCR) I love Jimmy and Lyn-Z, they are awesomeness! <3
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 5:25 AM
omg, absolutely amazing! Where did you get the makeup for the redhead and black? You should upload those models, they're gorgeous! You never disappoint.
<33

Choose to be different, stand-out!
Test Subject
#44 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 1:38 PM
This is now my favorite hair for my sims. Thank you!

Azumanga Daioh <3
Test Subject
#45 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 2:22 PM
This hair is gorgeous, but unfortunately I can't find the mesh. I clicked the links and the page isn't there anymore, according to xmsims. Could someone find the mesh for this? I went through the pages hoping to find it, but I'm not sure which one is the right one for this hair, or if it is even still on xmsims.
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beckahhseyz
This hair is gorgeous, but unfortunately I can't find the mesh. I clicked the links and the page isn't there anymore, according to xmsims. Could someone find the mesh for this? I went through the pages hoping to find it, but I'm not sure which one is the right one for this hair, or if it is even still on xmsims.
I stumbled across the mesh while I was looking for other hair. It's on page 27.
http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair27.htm
Field Researcher
#47 Old 18th May 2008 at 10:19 AM
Agh, I LOVVEE this hair but I can't find the mesh now that they've updated the site! >.<
Could anyone help me out and tell me what page it's on? :D
Test Subject
#48 Old 22nd May 2008 at 2:38 PM
Thanks rozzeth, I couldn't find it lol
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 7:04 PM
oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd where did you get the eyelinerz!?!?!?! O_O THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! and so is the hair. :3 i luff choo for making this. :DD P.S. if you could message me the link to the eyeliners i would appreciate it. :3)
Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rozzeth
I stumbled across the mesh while I was looking for other hair. It's on page 27.
http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair27.htm

thank you rozzeth, ive been looking all over that website for days. sometimes i guess you look for the name and over look the picture. thanks again =]
Page 2 of 3