Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#1701 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 10:48 PM

http://www.kathflores.com
"Every color has its definition and that is what ART is...Defining who you are"
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1702 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vintage_Eve

You need to hunt him down... He knows too much.
Field Researcher
#1703 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 11:54 PM
I know that was funny hahaha!

Lab Assistant
#1704 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 1:06 AM
[QUOTE=Vintage_Eve]

Aww, I love when the townies rush over to see what I'm building. They're like little kids with a new playground.

And maybe if you don't attract any townies, that means that your build is no good. Thumbs down from the simmies.
Inventor
#1705 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JadeJoy00
[QUOTE=Vintage_Eve]

Aww, I love when the townies rush over to see what I'm building. They're like little kids with a new playground.

And maybe if you don't attract any townies, that means that your build is no good. Thumbs down from the simmies.

UH-OH, I must be a worse builder than I thought, because that has never happened in my game.
Mad Poster
#1706 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith
Old picture I had lying around. That's Carrie as an infant, around the same time she produced the NEWBORN BABY FACEPALM picture from ages ago.

In more recent times, however...

A new object appears!

"Erm... sis, are we cooking meth in here now?"

"Christ's sake, Lester, go to bed..."

"...Yep, totally cooking meth."

(Don't worry, it isn't. But still, would you trust ANY of these people with toxic chemicals and Bunsen burners?)

*sigh of relief* judging from what little exchange of dialogue we got from them, the triplets seem like normal (as normal as these guys can get) kids. I was afraid we'd have more Sprogs XD
Field Researcher
#1707 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 3:41 AM
that was funny and weird too! ..well you'd be surprised once in awhile what crazy sims does in your world lol!

Field Researcher
#1708 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 8:35 AM
This isn't really a WTF WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! thing but I just found this really strange and odd...

So I made my Sim decide to send her thank you notes a while after her wedding (like 2 life states of her child after!)... she decides to send Thank You Notes to her mother in law ... she died a few days ago... that was very morbid of her.

But here's another one

The same Sim's boss invites her to her party... her boss is not even at the party so I couldn't go to the party and decide to have her walk home... the boss calls back and says "We missed you at the party."

I thought "... YOU WEREN'T AT HOME WHEN THIS PARTY WAS SUPPOSED TO START!!!"
Test Subject
#1709 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 9:50 AM
Ah, Barbies. I used to love dressing them in the super frilly dresses my relatives would give me. They were perfect, absolutely perfect... for standing under the tree and throwing them up as high as I could until the stupid frilly dress got caught in the branches and my dad would have to go get a ladder to get them down when he got home from work. Til then I would play with my He-man figures and My Little Ponies, who loved having adventures with the 2 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I had. Barbies were really only good for throwing into trees. (Until Gymnast barbie arrives - ball jointed and super poseable, she was allowed on adventures too)

But ON topic. My Sim got invited to a pool party by one of her friends' sons. Great. Not too odd. She gets there and the pool party consists of him and his mom. So after he decides to chat her up for a bit, my Sim decided that the BEST thing to do is go skinny dipping in their pool. IN FRONT OF HIS MOM/HER FRIEND! "Hi! Don't mind me corrupting your son!" :D

The Djinn Legacy - A Random Legacy
Scholar
#1710 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
What is it with you people and Barbie sadism???

And who the hell is Sindy?

Sindy

by the looks of that wikipedia article, if you're not from the UK, you wont know. Sorry guys, I didn't realise she failed to go global...

I originally thought I was odd to treat my dolls so badly, clearly it's something we all do, haha! I wonder if the people who make dolls know? :p

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Instructor
#1711 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 6:24 PM
This is weird. I have my current sim family living in Moonlight Falls, but I have all the supernaturals turned off. Only human sims and pets allowed. I finally played long enough to get to a full moon and everything gets an eerie greenish glow to it, a message pops up that the moons effects are kicking in, than this guy shows up in front of my house. He stood there moaning like a zombie for a few hours thinking about himself in normal mode, love, and being a zombie (you could tell from his thought bubbles). Then I followed this guy home when he finally left and he drove to an empty lot and disappeared, as if he were going into a house, but there was no house. Creepy.
Screenshots
Scholar
#1712 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melbrewer367
This is weird. I have my current sim family living in Moonlight Falls, but I have all the supernaturals turned off. Only human sims and pets allowed. I finally played long enough to get to a full moon and everything gets an eerie greenish glow to it, a message pops up that the moons effects are kicking in, than this guy shows up in front of my house. He stood there moaning like a zombie for a few hours thinking about himself in normal mode, love, and being a zombie (you could tell from his thought bubbles). Then I followed this guy home when he finally left and he drove to an empty lot and disappeared, as if he were going into a house, but there was no house. Creepy.

Unfortunately, you can not turn off zombies. While the game will make zombies of residents, the favorite fodder for zombies are homeless sims, like bartenders, vendors, performers. That's why he disappeared without going into a house.
Top Secret Researcher
#1713 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 999rozes
... boss invites her to her party... her boss is not even at the party so I couldn't go to the party and decide to have her walk home... the boss calls back and says "We missed you at the party."

I thought "... YOU WEREN'T AT HOME WHEN THIS PARTY WAS SUPPOSED TO START!!!"
Read this to my dad & he had a good laugh -- his boss does that at meetings too.
Lab Assistant
#1714 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 3:34 AM

This warrants no further explanation.
Inventor
#1715 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skylarkza
Ah, Barbies. I used to love dressing them in the super frilly dresses my relatives would give me. They were perfect, absolutely perfect... for standing under the tree and throwing them up as high as I could until the stupid frilly dress got caught in the branches and my dad would have to go get a ladder to get them down when he got home from work. Til then I would play with my He-man figures and My Little Ponies, who loved having adventures with the 2 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I had. Barbies were really only good for throwing into trees. (Until Gymnast barbie arrives - ball jointed and super poseable, she was allowed on adventures too)

I still have all of my Barbie clothes, cars, pools, and my house in the shed. I loved gymnast Barbie! I had gymnast Stacie too, she came with a set of parallel bars, and things to put on her wrists so she could "hang" onto the bars and do flips!

Quote: Originally posted by Kateishness
This warrants no further explanation.

I had an almost identical ghost show up to the equestrian center, and go inside to watch the events. That was the first weird ghost experience I had.

I had a Sim get a wish to visit the graveyard.
Field Researcher
#1716 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Read this to my dad & he had a good laugh -- his boss does that at meetings too.

Oh dear... haha
Lab Assistant
#1717 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 2:37 PM
Completely off topic, I don't ever recall being a sadist with my Barbies, of which my sister and I had an extensive collection. But we got a cat at one point (still have him, actually) and he started running off with our Barbies. He'd groom their hair, then chew off their hands and feet. Eventually mom got fed up him puking up plastic bits (sorry, TMI,) and packed up the dolls. I saw them again several years ago when we moved across country and my goodness. They looked as if their limbs had been put through a meat grinder!

Anyways.

My current family, just a male and female in a relationship, got married the other night. I had to throw the wedding party two nights in a row because the first night, they decided they'd rather practice for their wedding night ... in the backyard hot tub, in front of all their guests. By the time I'd sorted that out, it was time for the female Sim to go to work, which I'd thought I'd had her request off.

I throw the party again the next day, and immediately following the 'ceremony', they decide to consummate in the hot tub. In front of their guests. Worse, they weren't moving at the same pace, so instead of just getting it over with, whichever one was waiting would cancel the interaction autonomously and go grab a slice of cake. Then the interaction would pop up again.

As punishment, I sent them to bed without cake. And they went straight to sleep, no hanky panky XD
One Minute Ninja'd
#1718 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kayls42
Completely off topic, I don't ever recall being a sadist with my Barbies, of which my sister and I had an extensive collection. But we got a cat at one point (still have him, actually) and he started running off with our Barbies. He'd groom their hair, then chew off their hands and feet. Eventually mom got fed up him puking up plastic bits (sorry, TMI,) and packed up the dolls. I saw them again several years ago when we moved across country and my goodness. They looked as if their limbs had been put through a meat grinder!

Anyways.

My current family, just a male and female in a relationship, got married the other night. I had to throw the wedding party two nights in a row because the first night, they decided they'd rather practice for their wedding night ... in the backyard hot tub, in front of all their guests. By the time I'd sorted that out, it was time for the female Sim to go to work, which I'd thought I'd had her request off.

I throw the party again the next day, and immediately following the 'ceremony', they decide to consummate in the hot tub. In front of their guests. Worse, they weren't moving at the same pace, so instead of just getting it over with, whichever one was waiting would cancel the interaction autonomously and go grab a slice of cake. Then the interaction would pop up again.

As punishment, I sent them to bed without cake. And they went straight to sleep, no hanky panky XD

Now cats are getting on the Barbie torture bandwagon? It's just a freaking toy!

As for your newly minted couple, it sounds like you're going to have a really tough time getting a family started with these "beginners".
Mad Poster
#1719 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 5:55 PM
Speaking of ghosts, they keep invading my Sim's fucking house. It's starting to piss me off actually, he'll be in the shower before work and then oh hi are you showering allow me to put you the fuck off and the ghost of some fucker who perished in a fire strolls in. And then yup, my Sim is put off what he's doing.

Or they steal the spare bed. Not so bad but there's never an option to tell them to piss off. D:
Lab Assistant
#1720 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 8:08 PM
Not had a problem with any ghosts invading my homes, but... Playing my Asylum Challenge this butt-ugly mule horse decides to pop in to say hi to my already fragile sate of mind sims.

"O HAI U GUYZ! WATS GOIN ON IN HERE?"

"OK I CAN SEE THIS IS A BAD TIME, I'LL JUST LET MYSELF OUT."

Also, I'd had already switched off wild horses in the options before I started this new hood...
Test Subject
#1721 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 8:17 PM
When the fryer is dirty and they fry stuff anyway and after they try to eat it they just leave it aside and fry something else and it's AS HORRID AS THE PREVIOUS THING but no, they won't stop to clean the thing before trying to fry something else.
Mad Poster
#1722 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 8:44 PM
Kateishness: LOL did any of the inpatients see that?

Octopus: Mmmmm, hygienic!
Lab Assistant
#1723 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Kateishness: LOL did any of the inpatients see that?

Yes. Nobody gave a damn. Guess that provides conclusive evidence of the mental state of my sims... Well, one did faint, but that was over noticing they're living with a vampire patient... For the 5th time today.
"THE MATERIALIZING HORSE IS NOT IMPORTANT! I JUST NOTICED I'VE BEEN PILLOW-FIGHTING WITH A VAMPIRE! AAARGHBLAARGH!!" *faint*
Inventor
#1724 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 12:53 AM
Mad Poster
#1725 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kateishness
Yes. Nobody gave a damn. Guess that provides conclusive evidence of the mental state of my sims... Well, one did faint, but that was over noticing they're living with a vampire patient... For the 5th time today.
"THE MATERIALIZING HORSE IS NOT IMPORTANT! I JUST NOTICED I'VE BEEN PILLOW-FIGHTING WITH A VAMPIRE! AAARGHBLAARGH!!" *faint*

LOL none of mine give a shit about the fact two of their fellow inmates are vampires! One guy fainted when someone turned into a werewolf but okay, that's pretty common.

...Still can't believe one of my inmates died before the second day even started though.
Page 69 of 321